Our Sole

Diego Maradona

we beet them 1-0 - just like our lads beet their under-prepared conscripts in the Falklands

Would that be using beetroots then?

we beet them 1-0 - just like our lads beet their under-prepared conscripts in the Falklands

Would that be using beetroots then?

I fink he's havin a go at fonetik spellin'

I don't think my spelling is too bad for someone who suffers from a bit of dyspepsia!

LOL

I don't think my spelling is too bad for someone who suffers from a bit of dyspepsia!

There's worse: you could be suffering from discretion.

regards,

Hein

Guest 3facher Weltmeister
I wouldn't say like the Belgrano... I would say like the HMS Sheffield or Ardent or Argonaut or Atlantic Conveyor or Coventry... you know you are loosers. You must thanks USA, withou its help you wouldn't won. It's like 2º world war... if USA didnot enter to war you would be the little island of hitler.

After all, what is England.... nothing more than a common island... you are so little that you need Islas Malvinas to be bigger...

Kiss my ass, UK!

Cie ces peute. Cie ces peute. (we can do it)

Or something spanish like that.

We chanted it at the Argentine fans in the Sapporo dome stadium 7th June 2002 - and what happens - we beet them 1-0 - just like our lads beet their under-prepared conscripts in the Falklands.

And to set the matter straight - the USA were not on our side till Thatcher had to hand-bag Reagan 'cus - and then what they give us other than a few spy sat photos? Nothing! - we still brought the sidewinder armaments our planes needed.

Sounds like the poster is still sore.

What a poor loser? When we Brits do lose we do it with good grace. However when we have to react to an unprovoked attack, then we are forced to show a true depth of resolve that I don't think the poster can quite fully understand.

As for Diego Maradona - I'm sad not to have him in my Derby Dead Pool team because fatty looks like a damn good advert for someone who wants to see the true hand of God up close in person, real soon.

And when you Brits do do win you do it with good cheat!

Just remember the the Wembley Goal which obviously was no goal - exept for the Brits.

By the way:

How many championships did the Brits win - except that swindle in 1966?

By the way:

How many championships did the Brits win - except that swindle in 1966?

BRITS!!???

Any of our Scottish/Welsh/Irish/Australian/American/whatever... brethren care to answer?

Scotland nearly won the World Cup in 1978, but that's the closest we ever came. :lol:

Guest Rattin
Now may be the appropriate time to bring up Diego Maradonas' fake penis.

The Gland of God?

Mind you, he's probably had problems finding his real one for the past few years.

I guess the real one is still between Peter Shilton cheeks.

From an Argentinian news bureau (Télam) I got the news that our hero is to undergo an operation to reduce his stomach, because of his obesity. I can't find it in English news sources yet.

regards,

Hein

From an Argentinian news bureau (Télam) I got the news that our hero is to undergo an operation to reduce his stomach, because of his obesity.

With all that fat, it sounds like a major operation to me.

DiegoMaradona.jpg

Guest One Man Jury
From an Argentinian news bureau (Télam) I got the news that our hero is to undergo an operation to reduce his stomach, because of his obesity.

DiegoMaradona.jpg

Or the biggest recorded fart in history!

DiegoMaradona.jpg

Or the biggest recorded fart in history!

Don't upset Diego, or he might let rip on you!!!!

Guest One Man Jury
From an Argentinian news bureau (Télam) I got the news that our hero is to undergo an operation to reduce his stomach, because of his obesity. I can't find it in English news sources yet.

regards,

Hein

The operation has taken place and is a great success apparently.

The surprise was that they found Elvis, Lord Lucan, Martin Bormann and some bloke called Jonah in the stomach of the fat Argie pig.

Maradona breaks arm

_40887365_margaret2203_pa.jpg

Spitting image I think you'll agree!

Excellent.

regards,

Hein

The spare 200lbs of blubber scythed from his distended, globular, purrulent body will not be wasted.

The citizens of Buenos Aires will eat well tonight.

Does "Maradona" literally translate as "Soylent Green"?

:(

This forum without doubt the funniest I have ever read...who'd have thought Maradona could have brought so much joy and amusement to us English!!!

Long may he continue eating/drinking/snorting his way to oblivion.

Guest One Man Jury
This forum without doubt the funniest I have ever read...who'd have thought Maradona could have brought so much joy and amusement to us English!!!

Long may he continue eating/drinking/snorting his way to oblivion.

I agree. We can all look forward to the demise of the Argie gobshite.