Our Sole

Diego Maradona

Just now, sheldondinkleberg said:

legend...

And an arm-end.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I  knew this was coming but it has still come as a big shock.I am in floods of tears right now.  Hope yo u're scoring goals in heaven right now Diego. God bless you. You absolute fucking legend. :(

• Like 2

Now shaking the hand of God....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maradonna was a cheating cock but what a player he really was

16 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

And it was already a special day for Shilts....

So he'll now need two bottles of champagne for tonight.

(wouldn't want to be his wife later).

14 minutes ago, sheldondinkleberg said:

legend...

Diego Maradona lifts the FIFA World Cup Trophy for Argentina - Football  Pantheon

FTFY

D50AB1A9-54F1-4BBA-934B-656ADB24EB49.jpeg

• Haha 1

RIP one of the greatest ever of the most important sport in the world :(

He had surgery recently and I swear they said something along the lines of "He'll be around for a while yet".

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Gone before Pelé. Surely his lifestyle did not help. 

• Like 1

One positive about his death is that it's upstaged Meghan's Markle. Tragic news as it is she is always fame hungry.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

i just can't stop crying , and I don't even know why. He was just a such a tragic figure, and i hoped against hope he would get through his problems and have a half decent life. Sadly it never happened.  Paul Gascoigne  will probably go the same way. So sad...:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I  knew this was coming but it has still come as a big shock.I am in floods of tears right now.  Hope yo u're scoring goals in heaven right now Diego. God bless you. You absolute fucking legend. :(

He wouldn’t want to score goals.

He’d be more content scoring hookers, snorting coke and eating Maccie Ds. 

3 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

One positive about his death is that it's upstaged Meghan's Markle. Tragic news as it is she is always fame hungry.

You’ve logged onto Deathlist instead of Mumsnet by mistake, off you trot and join all the other bitter and twisted old racists that have been riding the LETS HATE WHATEVER MEGHAN DOES bandwagon since she lured ‘poor old defenceless Harry’ away from our hallowed shores. Jesus, some people will take any opportunity whatsoever to have a dig at her, this is a thread about Maradona for fucksake, nothing whatsoever to do with Meghan Markle but don’t let that stand in the way of a chance to stick the boot in, eh? People really get on my fucking tits.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

He's now with Johan Cruyff and George Best :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GWB_ said:

He's now with Johan Cruyff and George Best :(

Bit harsh to suggest Cruyff is in hell with the wifebeater and the mob stooge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/11/2020 at 19:30, Paul Bearer said:

Aye! But he was a fuckin hero in Scotland. :lol:

Exactly ! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

You’ve logged onto Deathlist instead of Mumsnet by mistake, off you trot and join all the other bitter and twisted old racists that have been riding the LETS HATE WHATEVER MEGHAN DOES bandwagon since she lured ‘poor old defenceless Harry’ away from our hallowed shores. Jesus, some people will take any opportunity whatsoever to have a dig at her, this is a thread about Maradona for fucksake, nothing whatsoever to do with Meghan Markle but don’t let that stand in the way of a chance to stick the boot in, eh? People really get on my fucking tits.

Meghan? Is that you?

Have a Snickers...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Fucking hell, how low do you have to be to stay this about someone suffering the loss of a unborn baby. 

9 minutes ago, Newjack said:

BLIMEY

Anyone whose been following Maradona of the late will release this was not at all unexpected. Covid, brain surgery, drug and alcohol problems etc etc, 

• Like 1

Just now, Windsor said:

Meghan? Is that you?

Have a Snickers...

I think Ladyfiona is the one who needs to have a fucking snickers.

Whatever you think of Meghan Markle, mocking her opening up about having a miscarriage is lowbrow beyond belief, especially from a so called Lady. 

• Like 1

RIP... quite the character. And dare I say.... biggest death of the year?

I had a long-standing prediction Pelé wouldn't make 80. Well, he lives, but Diego died on our watch, so to say. With some people, you look at their ups and downs of life, you just know it's not going to end well, though I guess, a heart attack isn't that unusual, but damn, only 60. Too much sports for the heart, and of course, too much doping, too much cocaine.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

RIP... quite the character. And dare I say.... biggest death of the year?

I had a long-standing prediction Pelé wouldn't make 80. Well, he lives, but Diego died on our watch, so to say. With some people, you look at their ups and downs of life, you just know it's not going to end well, though I guess, a heart attack isn't that unusual, but damn, only 60. Too much sports for the heart, and of course, too much doping, too much cocaine.

Given his well known drug abuse, it might be the sport that made that 60 not 40 tbf. 

Obviously I'll never forgive him for The Hand Of God but... cripes. Sad news. A proper legend and mercurial talent.

• Like 1