Sign in to follow this  
charon

Thai Die

And so it starts.

First of the rescue squad divers for the boys stuck in the caves dies delivering food.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just back hoe some dirt and put a memorial, you ain't pulling anyone outta there alive.

14 hours ago, charon said:

And so it starts.

First of the rescue squad divers for the boys stuck in the caves dies delivering food.

He was a Navy SEAL.  And you know what NAVY stands for.  Never Again Volunteer Yourself.

No.

He was retired.

You know whit that stands for?

Re Entry To Immersion Really Equals Death.

Fucktard was trained by the Yanks lolololololol.

• Like 1

Elon Musk is sending a team of engineers to Thailand to explore ways to help rescue a boys' soccer team stuck in a cave.
...because they weren't busy designing anything useful at Boring Co.
Maybe send them into the crevasse, one by one.
SC

You know, charon, I think we need to start a thread for these boys.  "30 Days in the Hole" possible working title.  Mods -- move these comments, make that thread.  This could go on for a while.

• Thanks 1

I had thought that SC, but they under 16.

The coach and the rescuers however are not.....

I'd approve a thread of that nature.

* Musk is a lying self promoting CUNT. Maybe he'll crash a spaceship into the ground above the caves and everybody can climb out?

• Like 1

Yeah forgot the 16 yr old thing, but yes the coaches give us a push.  It's a massive public interest story to boot, not like one kid fell 50' into a well or summat.  You know and I know they ain't coming out alive.  it's watching the world's agonizing 'hope' for the next few (weeks?) that will keep me making popcorn and tuning in.  I think it's basically thread-worthy.  Else we populate the shite outta this thread, don't matter to me.
SC

Main point being, experienced diver dies after 6 hour in, 5 hour out attempt.

And they may decide to train them in SCUBA.

Best bet is sitting it out until monsoon season is over, in 3 months time.

I'll leave it to you for thread starting.

Thai Die ??

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, charon said:

I'll leave it to you for thread starting.

Thai Die ??

HAHAHA.....ok one of those has to be the subtitle.  

Elon Musk's solution looks like it will work.

King_Moguras_906.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know why they just dont go into Phuket or somewhere like that, corral a bunch of elderly German/English/US Paedos, tell them there are a bunch of boys waiting for them and they only have to go and get them out.

I'd say they would have them all out of that cave within  the fucking hour.

• Haha 1

Quick back story:  

June 24: The search is on for a local soccer team and their coach that crawled into a cave through a narrow 15-meter long channel, leading to a series of caves up to three kilometers (1.86 miles) long.

Rising waters then blocked the path, which is about as wide as a single person, leaving the group stuck inside the cave network.

July 3: Two professional cave dive rescue squad folk locate the group huddled inside the cave on higher ground.  Thanks to monsoon season, removing the water is quite impossible presently.  So for now, pumping in oxygen and food is underway until they come up with a better solution.

Will a solution be found?  Let the games begin....

(MOD/ADMIN) This was supposed to lead off the thread :(  

• Thanks 1

OK I created the thread so if a Mod/Admin would kindly chop this discussion starting at charon's post from 15 hours ago re: rescuer dying, andplace it in the Thai Die thread....it would be appreciated.
SC

Navy Seals didn't locate them....

False News ffs SC.

2 shire professional cave dive rescue squad folk did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, charon said:

Navy Seals didn't locate them....

False News ffs SC.

2 shire professional cave dive rescue squad folk did.

OK my bad.  Tried to figure it out exactly....and by SEALs I meant their equipment poking about.  Not one of them physically.  But sounds like I was incorrect anyways.

SC
(Edit: OK fixed.  BTW lol my post was supposed to start the thread with the backstory, now everything is akimbo).

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Elon Musk's solution looks like it will work.

King_Moguras_906.jpg

Get Hilary Swank in there!

She's on her way

Screen+Shot+2018-01-15+at+4.30.27+PM.png

• Like 1

The media needs to stop covering this story 24/7 like it will have a happy ending. This is nothing like the Chilean miners incident a few years back. Trying to teach malnourished children to do some diving feats that even professionals struggle to do, let alone novices. 

Assuming they don't run out of oxygen, which seems to be the most likely scenario ATM, imagine the HELL that coach will go through when he returns home. I'm sure he doesn't want to leave that cave.

Does everyone think they're all going to die together? I very much doubt that happening, unless there's a freak accident where the cave collapses or something. Now that they're being evacuated, the rescuers will likely focus their efforts on each individual kid. So if one dies then the rescuers will find a way to prevent the next kid from following the same fate, whilst one kid could make it through but the next one is too fatigued to get out in time.

It's worth noting that the rescuers are talking about a 3-4 day "window" without clarifying what that entails. Does it mean that the cave is in optimal condition for that time? Or does it mean that everything's gonna go tits up after that point? The media's not explaining these things.

7 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Does everyone think they're all going to die together? I very much doubt that happening, unless there's a freak accident where the cave collapses or something. Now that they're being evacuated, the rescuers will likely focus their efforts on each individual kid. So if one dies then the rescuers will find a way to prevent the next kid from following the same fate, whilst one kid could make it through but the next one is too fatigued to get out in time.

It's worth noting that the rescuers are talking about a 3-4 day "window" without clarifying what that entails. Does it mean that the cave is in optimal condition for that time? Or does it mean that everything's gonna go tits up after that point? The media's not explaining these things.

It's definitely possible, if not likely. If they die I'm sure it'll be from lack of oxygen or the flood from the upcoming storm. I don't think they'll be in there long enough to starve.

3 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

It's definitely possible, if not likely. If they die I'm sure it'll be from lack of oxygen or the flood from the upcoming storm. I don't think they'll be in there long enough to starve.

Food is the least of their worries. It was reported that an oxygen was to be pumped into the airhole but, like with everything, there have been no updates on that. Oxygen being released into the wrong areas could be bad news. Elon Musk must feel stupid right now for thinking they'd have enough time to assemble a giant boring machine and make a 1km deep hole. :lol:

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Food is the least of their worries. It was reported that an oxygen was to be pumped into the airhole but, like with everything, there have been no updates on that. Oxygen being released into the wrong areas could be bad news. Elon Musk must feel stupid right now for thinking they'd have enough time to assemble a giant boring machine and make a 1km deep hole. :lol:

To be fair, one of the plans the authorities presented was to simply let them wait possibly months with oxygen and supplies while workers found a less dangerous pathway out other than diving. I assume that's when Musk decided he had the time to create a hole? Regardless, I don't think the wait game is a viable option. Still, with a hole I'm not sure they'll be able to get out, 1km seems very high for them to be lifted out.

• Like 1

BBC is reporting on live updates. All 13 could be out within 8 hours 15 minutes from now, but that seems a tad optimistic. The boys are in good health and ready to get out (who wouldn't be). One update lists infection from the dirty water as a risk.

• Like 1