Sign in to follow this  
Drewsky1211

The 7th Death of 2018

The 7th Death of 2018  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bracknell seems to be playing down just how bad her cancer is. Staying positive can only keep her alive for so long, unfortunately

As someone who lives near Bracknell (aka the town), putting Leah just so I stop seeing the damn town promoted so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Bracknell seems to be playing down just how bad her cancer is. Staying positive can only keep her alive for so long, unfortunately

Unfortunate for her...

23 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

My Dad's best friend was like that.So positive despite being riddled with cancer.Was at my Dad's house 6 days before he died talking about how treatment had failed but he would try something else and beat it. Taken to hospital a couple of days later and just faded away.

Went for Gascoigne to double my chances.

• Like 1

Vera Lynn - the combined weight of Brexit shenanigans/governmental implosion and the crushing blow of England's World Cup defeat will finish this most patriotic of Brits off.

John mccain.

Leslie Phillips

• Like 1

Could very well be Leah Bracknell, but I have gone for Kirk

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:38, Sir Creep said:

We are in the back half of the year.  It's time to start offering 'none of the above' as an option, imho.  Frankly I may have taken it.  I don't see impending death anywhere on this panel.
So left with nothing further, let's go beauty (ahem) before age.  Prunella Scales.
SC

That's a bit pessimistic with 4 centenarians and the likes of barely alive George Bush on the list ! After all Lord Carrington didn't seem to be that ill ! 

• Like 2

Pope Benedict.Of all of them, he's the one most looking forward to being greeted by the Choir Celestial.Apparently.So he says

Regarding whether we should have a "none of the above" option, I'd suggest leaving it until at least September. Dry spells of more than 4 months seem to be very rare in the DL's history, especially during the northern hemisphere's winter.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

Regarding whether we should have a "none of the above" option, I'd suggest leaving it until at least September. Dry spells of more than 4 months seem to be very rare in the DL's history, especially during the northern hemisphere's winter.

Aye, last time that happened was back in 2011 with basically 5 months between the deaths of Betty Ford and Harry Morgan. 

• Like 1

It shouldn't read 'none of the above' but should read 'no more deaths this year' and be applied throughout the whole year.

• Like 5

On 11/07/2018 at 13:42, the_engineer said:

John mccain.

Well enough this week to call out Trump for being Trump - d'ya think an assassination conspiracy will do for him before the cancer?

8 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Well enough this week to call out Trump for being Trump - d'ya think an assassination conspiracy will do for him before the cancer?

Perhaps with Norovirus.. Trump will insist, "definately not the Russians, no evidence whatsoever"

3 hours ago, QTips said:

Perhaps with Norovirus.. Trump will insist, "definately not the Russians, no evidence whatsoever"

You might be able to motivate some descendent of Vietnamese immigrants by telling him that McCain spent a few years trying to kill his dad.