Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Hatter

1930 births

1930 births  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for George Soros.

Yesterday I wanted to do a Class of 1920 poll. Will do in a near future (only to vote Le Duc Anh).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drol said:

Yesterday I wanted to do a Class of 1920 poll. Will do in a near future (only to vote Le Duc Anh).

You should do something like the class of 1929 or 1931 instead as the appeal of a poll of a poll like that would be interesting and iconic people. A 1920 would be useless becuase most interesting people born in 1920 are dead leaving only boring obscure names like Le Duc Anh.

22 hours ago, drol said:

Count me in.

• Like 1

Clint Eastwood

Voted for Robert Wagner. Still looks good in his latest photos and he is married and that helps one to live longer, unless one drowns of course. (Please correct the spelling for: Stephen Sondheim.)

I voted Lois Smith cuz I’ve no fucking idea who she is, and shouldn’t I, given the thread’s title?  

No matter, any time you ask a poll like this it’s got to be a female who wins, they live longer, math is on my side.  Lois, whoever the fuck you are, do me proud, toots!

SC

(edit— and right off there’s a secondary vote for Smith.  Fuck off wanker)

Hey if this is a POLL move it outta here, this is exclusively DEAD POOLS.

If it’s a DP then once a name is chosen they’re off the board.  

Admins this appears to be to be misplaced.

7 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

(edit— and right off there’s a secondary vote for Smith.  Fuck off wanker)

Since, according to the statistics on the right, Mr Bleachman voted some considerable time before you did a re-appraisal of exactly who has a box of tissues right next to the laptop seems in order. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I voted Lois Smith cuz I’ve no fucking idea who she is, and shouldn’t I, given the thread’s title?  

No matter, any time you ask a poll like this it’s got to be a female who wins, they live longer, math is on my side.  Lois, whoever the fuck you are, do me proud, toots!

SC

I voted Gena Rowlands for all the same reasons. Off to google now to see who I've staked my splodge on.

EDIT: Ah she's an actress who according to this article Peter Falk Remembered by Gena Rowlands was able to remember Peter Falk - I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere.:D

3.5 years after, Ross Perot, Sean Connery, Michael Collins, Richard Donnor, Stephen Soundheim are dead.

Is there any notable Warren Burger born in 1930? 

4 minutes ago, Donald said:

3.5 years after, Ross Perot, Sean Connery, Michael Collins, Richard Donnor, Stephen Soundheim are dead.

Is there any notable Warren Burger born in 1930? 

warren buffett most likely

• Like 1