DeathClock

Joe Biden

Barack Obama’s Vice President, Joe Biden, has cancelled a speech due to “doctors orders”.

Will he still run for President in 2020?

• Like 3

Probably, since it will likely be his last chance to run realistically. I expect he'll still be alive in 2036 tbh he seems like the type

So, yeah, Biden has been make a lot of gaffes lately, even for him. Latest involves thinking he was in Vermont, which is a town, apparently.

So either a man considered one of the best ground campaigners of his generation by both sides is actually a bit dumb on the campaign trail. Or, watch this space, Dr early signs of dementia...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

So, yeah, Biden has been make a lot of gaffes lately, even for him. Latest involves thinking he was in Vermont, which is a town, apparently.

So either a man considered one of the best ground campaigners of his generation by both sides is actually a bit dumb on the campaign trail. Or, watch this space, Dr early signs of dementia...

Vermont is a state. New Hampshire is a state. In all fairness, you probably couldn’t tell any difference between to two anyway. 

But I agree this guy’s an idiot. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Banana said:

Vermont is a state. New Hampshire is a state. In all fairness, you probably couldn’t tell any difference between to two anyway. 

But I agree this guy’s an idiot. 

I'm sure msc knows Vermont is a state. Biden? Not so sure.

10 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I'm sure msc knows Vermont is a state. Biden? Not so sure.

Hard not to know, given Rad's favourite person of all time, Bernie Sanders, comes from Vermont!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, msc said:

Hard not to know, given Rad's favourite person of all time, Bernie Sanders, comes from Vermont!

The town or state?

Campaigns have a way of tiring you out. And I wonder if George Bush Jr's cognitive decline can be explained by several years of sleep deprivation. 

The way things are going recently, it looks like there'll be President Warren soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Campaigns have a way of tiring you out. And I wonder if George Bush Jr's cognitive decline can be explained by several years of sleep deprivation. 

The way things are going recently, it looks like there'll be President Warren soon.

W's cognitive decline may have had more to do with the road miles on his brain shipped by his alcoholism prior to the improbable political rise (either that or Jeb's pins in the voodoo doll finally did the job!) Either way "W"'s attitude to "executive time" set the benchmark that allows Trump to take the piss by claiming watching Fox News as vital to his political survival. That said, the rise of aged candidates Bidon, Corbyn, Sanders and Berlusconi (again) being obvious examples, means we'll eventually push the boundaries to the point someone has a stroke mid-speech, or summat.

Biden definitely seems to be having early stage dementia or something like that with this video: 

In a lot of ways I feel bad for him despite being a really bad candidate for president in general.  

• Like 1

On 25/08/2019 at 17:07, msc said:

Honestly, glad to see I'm not the only one thinking dementia or some other cognitive disorder. 

And it's not even excusable gaffes either - the Vemont thing is understandable given the demands of the campaign trail, the "poor kids are just as smart as white kids" or whatever he said was daft and anyone could have seen the backlash coming. He tried to make up for it, but the Biden of even the VP years doesn't make the mistake to begin with.

All but confirms to me that he’s cognitively declining imo

He'll win dem nomination (Warren as VP) and then Trump will win reelection. 310 Trump to 228 Biden. 

Incumbent presidents have an advantage and on top of that when the economy is doing good Americans are less likely to vote for change.  Biden is not exactly going to get them out in record numbers, and as seen with the recent special elections in North Carolina the African American voters stayed home. 

• Like 1

I just had a chuckle at the CNN debate.

When asked what he was doing to protect himself from Covid-19 he begins "....and knock on wood (taps head) I'm in good health..." and finishes with "I don't touch my face..."

Which he just did.

• Haha 4

Well, Joe did not have a thread.

Speculation; Any chances that he has been caught Donny's White House outbreak of Covid-19? Will he survive? He's in good health but aging. 

Edited by Death Impends
Merged second Biden thread into original one

Yes, yes he did have a thread.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, msc said:

Yes, yes he did have a thread.

Apologizes! Tried to search for it but couldn't find it.

It'd be a nice october suprise, both presidential candidates dying

• Like 2

I wouldn't wish death on either candidate, but if both were too ill to compete then that might be for the best. 

Biden kept distance, likely negative.

• Like 4