DeathClock

Joe Biden

Why Biden wants to become president at 78 is beyond me like. Christ I'd be happy just to be still breathing if I ever reach that age.

3 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Last count: Biden thread 27. Trump 1910. 

Trump is endlessly entertaining, his true realestate empire is in our minds

Reassuringly dull vs whirlwind of attention. Biggest contest since Hulk/Andre.

I'll say we close this thread and create a new one with the description of U.S. President 

6 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

I'll say we close this thread and create a new one with the description of U.S. President 

Or maybe an Admin might just edit the description..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeathClock said:

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Or maybe an Admin might just edit the description..

Once confirmed, we'll change it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If/when he's confirmed as President, he will, by some considerable difference, be the oldest ever. Presidential healthcare notwithstanding, I have doubts he'll complete the four years.

I reckon Kamala Harris will take over before the next election.Biden looks and sounds his age and the stress of being President is likely to exhaust him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jcc said:

If/when he's confirmed as President, he will, by some considerable difference, be the oldest ever. Presidential healthcare notwithstanding, I have doubts he'll complete the four years.

Same.He has had a few public senior moments including introducing his Granddaughter as his dead son and then correcting himself by confusing her with her cousin !:old:

1 hour ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

I think Trump could run again in 2024 and win it back.

I'd rather place my bets on Dole's comeback

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

I think Trump could run again in 2024 and win it back.

I wouldn’t put it past him to try again in 2024 though I doubt he will be successful as he has wound up too many in the Republicans for them to endorse him as their candidate to run as president if by some miracle he gets to run by the republicans I wouldn’t put it past him to win in 2024 especially if Joe Biden and Harris don’t do well in next 4 years as he has enough supporters who could see him through. Trump would be 78 by then though so would he want to fight for the presidency again and would he be healthy enough physically and mentally enough to run he probably would try even if he wasn’t to be fair he is mad enough. 

I personally think it’s unlikely but not impossible and in reality he is not fit to be a president in my eyes too irrational but part of me will miss him and his erratic ways it’s like watching a soap opera having him as president will miss seeing what trouble he gets into next and who he offends and what crazy thing he is going to do though really that isn’t what you should be enjoying out of a president. Whatever your views on Trump there has never been a leader quite like him and probably won’t be again a complete one off.

It would be quite interesting if Biden dropped dead shortly after being inaugurated to see the wokesters trying to restrain their urge to congratulate themselves on getting a woman president. I'm sure there are some who'd openly say "He was an old white guy, who cares?"

78 today. :birthday:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

78 today. :birthday:

Dang, he's old. I would bet you money that he doesn't last all four years. If you deny that he is currently in a cognitive decline, then you are a fool. The stress that comes from being president will cause an additional toll on his health. 

(This comes from someone who voted for him)

4 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

Dang, he's old. I would bet you money that he doesn't last all four years. If you deny that he is currently in a cognitive decline, then you are a fool. The stress that comes from being president will cause an additional toll on his health. 

(This comes from someone who voted for him)

Hmm...Reagan displayed obvious cognitive decline in his first term, still served his second in full and eventually lived to 93. Quite honestly, I’d bet on Biden still being here in 10 years time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Hmm...Reagan displayed obvious cognitive decline in his first term, still served his second in full and eventually lived to 93. Quite honestly, I’d bet on Biden still being here in 10 years time.

Nobody noticed at the time of course...

0.jpg

• Like 1

Biden goes to great lengths to tell everybody how Irish he is.

Well, according to genealogists he is, something like, 12% Irish.

That must then mean that the other 88% of him is a complete fucking dick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bombshell news tonight that Joe Bidens son is under investigation for possible tax fraud. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55254182 Hunter Bidens alleged dodgy dealings  was one of the main issues in the election campaign.Could it  persuade the electoral college to change the result next monday when they meet? Donald Trump must be  very happy tonight ! 

• Facepalm 2