DeathClock

Joe Biden

5 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I am convinced Biden was destined to be President right now. He was confirmed the winner by the electoral college yesterday-  14.12.20 14+12+20= 46. Biden is the 46th President.

You realise this is complete and utter bollocks you stupid dick. 

If it had been Arnold Schwarzenegger who was confirmed winner on 14.12.20 he would still be 46th President and those numbers would still add up to 46.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

You realise this is complete and utter bollocks you stupid dick. 

If it had been Arnold Schwarzenegger who was confirmed winner on 14.12.20 he would still be 46th President and those numbers would still add up to 46.

Arnie can't run for President.He wasn't born in the USA :mellow:

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

The bloke I saw on tv yesterday who looked just like him did a bloody good impersonation! :o

edit- that appears to be some kind of parody site. I think you've been fooled ! :rolleyes:

• Facepalm 10

24 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

The bloke I saw on tv yesterday who looked just like him did a bloody good impersonation! :o

edit- that appears to be some kind of parody site. I think you've been fooled ! :rolleyes:

jesus-facepalm.jpg.cdccbbf3446ada54c2ff3a18ca3af5c4.jpg

• Facepalm 2

Biden deals with unopened letter left by his predecessor.

Rachel Lyon

admins - can you change the subheading (its 4 years overdue)?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Biden deals with unopened letter left by his predecessor.

Rachel Lyon

The message has just been pictured in fact... 1415804509_download(19).jpg.b996acc568b82c32f3f47e0a430f3a1c.jpg Oh well, its the thought that counts ! 

Very odd to see so many on the Left on the Twittersphere celebrating the election and inauguration of this man.

Liberal conservatives/neo-conservative types are both bemused and delighted. Mr. Biden is after all a centrist, pro-intervention, free marketeer, pro-globalisation champion of NATO.

This week he announced a further $300 million of investment in policing, having only recently condemned and threatened to defund them in order to pander to the Left/BLM vote.

I wonder how long until the Left realise they’ve been well and truly duped, and that the election of Biden simply means a return to business as usual. That being the continuation of the Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama project, or the “swamp” as Trumpers would call it. I’ll give it 6 months.

I suppose the bigger question is, after many in the States realise that nothing has changed/improved in the next 4 years, will people turn to another off-the-wall candidate like Trump again in the future? He has demonstrated that the system can be broken into. Given the appetite for change in the U.S., and the reluctance of the political class to enact it, it is easy to manipulate the heads and hearts of voters if you can pit those people against their “masters” in the political establishment. Is it any wonder that Congress are desperate to ensure Trump cannot run again in the future? Though it may not be enough. If either a Republican or Democrat were to run a similar populist campaign in the future, I can see the last 4 years being repeated by another “Trump-esque type”.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Very odd to see so many on the Left on the Twittersphere celebrating the election and inauguration of this man.

You’re missing the point.

It’s not that Biden is being celebrated. It’s that the end of Trump is. It’s still not great, but it’s a step in the right direction. Now is the time to rejoice that this giant orange fascist turd has been booted out; scrutinising what Biden’s administration does or doesn’t do will come later.

Bit like satire. You don’t punch down so much, you punch up. Same principal applies, so once all of today’s confetti has been swept up, people can and will start holding the current government to account, and rightly. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You’re missing the point.

It’s not that Biden is being celebrated. It’s that the end of Trump is. 

Hmm... maybe on here that is the case but I invite you to take a look on Twitter where a large amount of gullible people think he’s some sort of Messiah :P

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Hmm... maybe on here that is the case but I invite you to take a look on Twitter where a large amount of gullible people think he’s some sort of Messiah :P

Which, in comparison to Trump, he is.

It’ll die down.

Sanders at the inauguration, so delighted that he can’t help but do the Gangnam Style dance.

C846CA57-4C6F-4192-B865-D95524D74C25.thumb.jpeg.544d9b9e16a331a6bba1bd61c3b0fc56.jpeg

• Haha 1

So Kamala Harris has now been inaugurated Vice President so technically that means she is Donald Trumps vice president for the next 15 minutes ! He must be hating that ! 

edit- turns out they were so keen to see the back of Trump they swore in Biden 10 minutes early ! 

Finally we can say the three words the whole world has been dying to hear for the past 4 years- Former President Trump ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

So Kamala Harris has now been inaugurated Vice President so technically that means she is Donald Trumps vice president for the next 15 minutes ! 

Have a day off, Iain, for fuck sake.

• Like 4

The Trump family made it clear they won't go without a fight - even if that means a ridiculous one. (The Independent)

May I suggest inflatable sumo suits, Trump can come as he is.

American politics may now return to a bit more sanity.

2 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Have you seen Biden's choice for assistant health secretary?

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/19/politics/rachel-levine-health-and-human-services/index.html

As a Pennsylvanian, I can attest to how atrocious this selection is.  Dangerously unqualified.  Also, moved her mother out of a nursing home immediately before shoving covid patients into them so also vile and corrupt.

15 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

As a Pennsylvanian, I can attest to how atrocious this selection is.  Dangerously unqualified.  Also, moved her mother out of a nursing home immediately before shoving covid patients into them so also vile and corrupt.

Qualifications become irrelevant when you are ticking boxes.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Sanders at the inauguration, so delighted that he can’t help but do the Gangnam Style dance.

C846CA57-4C6F-4192-B865-D95524D74C25.thumb.jpeg.544d9b9e16a331a6bba1bd61c3b0fc56.jpeg

Nice thought mind, offering a pensioner lacking bone density a day out and comfy seat during a pandemic

3 hours ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Have you seen Biden's choice for assistant health secretary?

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/19/politics/rachel-levine-health-and-human-services/index.html

I'd love to be in the room the first time she meets an ambassador from a hard-line middle eastern regime!

3 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Thanks for having the ability to provide criticism that's actually relevant and not a cheap trans joke. These replies, honestly.

• Like 7