DeathClock

Joe Biden

5 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

As a Pennsylvanian, I can attest to how atrocious this selection is.  Dangerously unqualified.  Also, moved her mother out of a nursing home immediately before shoving covid patients into them so also vile and corrupt.

I don't understand the criticism. Would you have left your mother in the nursing home? :huh:

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

I don't understand the criticism. Would you have left your mother in the nursing home? :huh:

She knew that shoving the sick back into nursing homes would be dangerous and would likely result in a disaster (it did).  She used her position to give her mother an opportunity not afforded to the general public.

On the basis that Biden serves 4 years and that his successor (whoever it may be) manages a full 2 term presidency, what are the odds on Obama being the only living former President by 19th January 2033, the day before Biden's potential 2 term successor becomes a former President?

Carter will have been long dead.

Clinton, Bush and Trump would each be 86 years old.

Biden would be 90 years old.

I'd bet Clinton and Trump will have pegged it by then, Bush has good genes but not much else so might make it. I think Biden might live into his 90s; we only perceive him as being ill because he ancient, being a full 3 years older than the healthiest president in American history.

What's your bets?

Obviously all bets are off once you get into your mid 80s but Bush Jr has always been a healthy individual and I could see him getting close to his dad's age.

10 minutes ago, Windsor said:

On the basis that Biden serves 4 years and that his successor (whoever it may be) manages a full 2 term presidency, what are the odds on Obama being the only living former President by 19th January 2033, the day before Biden's potential 2 term successor becomes a former President?

I'd bet Clinton and Trump will have pegged it by then, Bush has good genes but not much else so might make it. I think Biden might live into his 90s; we only perceive him as being ill because he ancient, being a full 3 years older than the healthiest president in American history.

What's your bets?

Carter and Biden will be the first two to go and both within the next four years, I feel.  If Biden makes it to the end of his term it'll be a Woodrow Wilson scenario in which he's basically just a vegetable hidden away from the public while someone else does the actual job.  Clinton will follow within the next 8 years.  Trump will probably see 2033 but not much after.  W and Barry will enjoy long walks together holding hands for many years after 2033 looking back and laughing on their "good old days" of bombing the shit out of middle easterners and building crippling national debt.  W has 15 years on Barry so it seems inevitable he'll go first but, given his father and mother's longevity, I don't think that's a lock.

13 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

If Biden makes it to the end of his term it'll be a Woodrow Wilson scenario in which he's basically just a vegetable hidden away from the public while someone else does the actual job. 

There is literally nothing wrong with him other than being slightly aged. 

I’d be surprised if he didn’t complete his term on health grounds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd say Clinton and Carter (Carter maybe this or next year) will be the first ones to go, during Biden's tenure. Trump at the end of the 2020s, Biden at the start of the 2030s. I'd say most of the "Biden is senile" rumors going around are complete bullshit, from what I've seen he's always been somewhat weird. His mother lived to her 90s and father to 82, and he looks better than most of his age. Of course the stress of the presidency and his prior health issues could shorten his life. Bush will go around 2040 and Obama in the 2050s.

All of these will of course be wrong as Carter will live to 107, Bush and Obama die from heart attack and cancer in 2025, Trump will celebrate his 100th birthday in a wheelchair, Biden will die from a brain clot in three days (or live to his 100s) and Clinton will outlive them all.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Windsor said:

What's your bets?

Meh, I reckon W and Biden will still be around in ‘33 but will both be piss-sodden in their wheelchairs, unable to speak.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Windsor said:

What's your bets?

Both Trumps parents lived to their 90s so he might too.George W likewise. Clinton and Obamas parents died young though so they might not live so long. African americans tend not to.I do think Biden wil die within 10  years as he seems frail. So my prediction is that Donald Trump and George W bush will still be alive, possibly Obama too as he is younger, but who knows.. Bill Clinton and Joe Biden will be dead. Obvs Jimmy Carter as well. 

Having just made that prediction I have probably just guaranteed that Clinton Biden and Carter will all live to be 110 and Bush and Trump will drop dead within a year !  

Clinton and GW Bush are the same age and Bush looks considerably better.  Clinton has heart problems and is frail, and his father died before he was born and his mother died at the age of 70.  Bush has no known health issues and his parents lived to old age, so I would expect him to live for at least another 20 years.  As I said in the Clinton thread, I'm not sure that he makes it to 80, and would wager that he doesn't if forced to bet on it.  Trump's parents lived to the ages of 93 (father) and 88 (mother), so he has that going for him, but he's also an obese man who loves fast food.  I don't see him making it to 90.  As for Biden,  it looks like his parents lived long lives, so he has that going for him.  Biden isn't as sharp as a tack like, say, Dr. Fauci is (who is 80), but I think it's important to note that Biden was never considered to be a highly-intelligent student, has long made public speaking gaffes, and has dealt with a stutter for most of his life.  This is all to say that I don't think he's suffering some sort of massive cognitive decline at his age.  I think he could live past 90, although the stress of the job of POTUS could completely change that.  That's a fair point, so I'll set his Over/Under at 86.5 years.  I'll set Trump at 85.5, Bush at 92.5, and Clinton at 79.5 years.  

And, of course, Carter has very limited time left, and I'd be surprised if he sees 2022.  Then again, this is a dude who had brain cancer as a 90-year-old and is still somehow with us.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, President Erdoğan said:

This guy will be a terrible president,  he has not style or authority. 

Your cock is how big? Really. Fair enough. 

48 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Your cock is how big? Really. Fair enough. 

I was taking over the world and taking people out while you were still dating cheerleaders. 

2 minutes ago, President Erdoğan said:

I was taking over the world and taking people out while you were still dating cheerleaders. 

So your cock has shrunk exponentially?

3 minutes ago, President Erdoğan said:

I would destroy you like a fat man eating kehbab.  you have been warned. .

So your suspenders are a bit tight. They dig in a bit like Hoover's and you want a release. 

Well, back to Biden. 

I've noticed in his latest press briefings that he coughs a bit to maintain his voice. It's weird we have been going from a blabbering orange manchild to what seems like an old grandpa struggling to not break his voice and get the words somehow coherently out.

Guess it'll do for now.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

So the White House Nuclear button actually ordered coca-cola. No wonder Putin and Kim Jong-un were unperturbed by Trump.  Biden removes Trump’s Diet Coke button from the White House | The Independent

You can tell by Trumps slim sexy figure that those diet cokes really work can't you ! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In more health-related news, Joe Biden has an exercise bike that might pose a cybersecurity risk:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/21/joe-biden-peloton-fitness-bike-cybersecurity-risk

He starts every day with an exercise regime of biking and weight-lifting.

• Haha 1

On 20/01/2021 at 11:35, The Quim Reaper said:

Sanders at the inauguration, so delighted that he can’t help but do the Gangnam Style dance.

C846CA57-4C6F-4192-B865-D95524D74C25.thumb.jpeg.544d9b9e16a331a6bba1bd61c3b0fc56.jpeg

Found the meme edit where he actually is doing it.

• Haha 2

President Harris is trending on Twitter...because she had two phonecalls with world leaders.

Presumably Republicans have forgotten that VPs aren't just there to lick their bosses arse.

• Like 1

Falls twice while walking up the stairs to air force one.Fortunately, the falls were very minor but will only add more fuel to the fire that Biden is past it.Just yesterday he refered to Kamala Harris as President Harris.

On 21/01/2021 at 21:38, MrWonderful said:

Clinton and GW Bush are the same age and Bush looks considerably better.  Clinton has heart problems and is frail, and his father died before he was born and his mother died at the age of 70.  Bush has no known health issues and his parents lived to old age, so I would expect him to live for at least another 20 years.  As I said in the Clinton thread, I'm not sure that he makes it to 80, and would wager that he doesn't if forced to bet on it.  Trump's parents lived to the ages of 93 (father) and 88 (mother), so he has that going for him, but he's also an obese man who loves fast food.  I don't see him making it to 90.  As for Biden,  it looks like his parents lived long lives, so he has that going for him.  Biden isn't as sharp as a tack like, say, Dr. Fauci is (who is 80), but I think it's important to note that Biden was never considered to be a highly-intelligent student, has long made public speaking gaffes, and has dealt with a stutter for most of his life.  This is all to say that I don't think he's suffering some sort of massive cognitive decline at his age.  I think he could live past 90, although the stress of the job of POTUS could completely change that.  That's a fair point, so I'll set his Over/Under at 86.5 years.  I'll set Trump at 85.5, Bush at 92.5, and Clinton at 79.5 years.  

And, of course, Carter has very limited time left, and I'd be surprised if he sees 2022.  Then again, this is a dude who had brain cancer as a 90-year-old and is still somehow with us.  

He's a recovering alcoholic - something that's been in the public domain since Michael Moore started making it an issue and the Bush White House simply ignored it rather than engage and face Moore. 

That said, he's a successful recovering alcoholic and stands with the likes of Ringo Starr as evidence that it's possible to avoid major relapse.

• Like 1