DeathClock

Joe Biden

13 minutes ago, Sean said:

Falls twice while walking up the stairs to air force one.Fortunately, the falls were very minor but will only add more fuel to the fire that Biden is past it.Just yesterday he refered to Kamala Harris as President Harris.

Not like it's the first time a president has fallen on the steps of Air Force One:

mZZNwn.gif.ea749c3bd6e4e8ef80bf85ef82357095.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve fallen on stairs in my 20s.

Clearly I have dementia too then...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sean said:

Falls twice while walking up the stairs to air force one.Fortunately, the falls were very minor but will only add more fuel to the fire that Biden is past it.Just yesterday he refered to Kamala Harris as President Harris.

A solution:

AD437DEA-DB61-4DDA-8876-0D9476C592F6.jpeg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

He's a recovering alcoholic - something that's been in the public domain since Michael Moore started making it an issue and the Bush White House simply ignored it rather than engage and face Moore. 

That said, he's a successful recovering alcoholic and stands with the likes of Ringo Starr as evidence that it's possible to avoid major relapse.

Yeah, that's fair.  I guess you never know if that could shorten his life.  He doesn't look aged from it, though, and never really did, honestly.  

1 hour ago, MrWonderful said:

Yeah, that's fair.  I guess you never know if that could shorten his life.  He doesn't look aged from it, though, and never really did, honestly.  

Well, that other famous recovering alcoholic I mentioned - recent photo, this one turns 81 in July

162454591_4102140736483980_4580630034155

Biden looks very sprightly to me - think the Reaper's going to have to wait a while for this one

Jill just turned 70. I am very tempted to make a thread for her, just so I can use the sub header "ill Biden".

• Like 1

Joe Biden's dog Champ has reportedly died.

However, Joe Biden's bitch still lives.

And by bitch, I mean Donald J Trump.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Joe Biden's dog Champ has reportedly died.

A sad death, even though Champ was already old and looked quite frail in the white house videos from January.

Does any body even believe he's going to finish his first term??

• Facepalm 1

On 03/09/2021 at 07:46, Deadboy999 said:

Does any body even believe he's going to finish his first term??

I stated some time ago that he wouldn’t get through a year: I’m still of that view. There’s something seriously wrong with him - mixing up words, never takes questions. I believe the aim is to get him through two years by any means necessary, then Harris succeeds him and could, in theory, run twice more.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, MadMac said:

I stated some time ago that he wouldn’t get through a year: I’m still of that view. There’s something seriously wrong with him - mixing up words, never takes questions. I believe the aim is to get him through two years by any means necessary, then Harris succeeds him and could, in theory, run twice more.

There's fuck all wrong with him.

56 minutes ago, MadMac said:

Hmm, the word problem might be down to him managing a stammer. Ed Balls has a stammer too and I once saw him talk about the strategies that got him through managing it. In the end, leaving politics for generally less stressful situations has worked wonders. 

As for giving Harris a shoo-in, there are LOADS of Democrats wishing he'd chosen a different running mate. Her candidacy for future election would potentially cause sizeable splits in her party.

5 hours ago, Windsor said:

There's fuck all wrong with him.

Yeah uncle Joe just fine.. <_<

13 hours ago, Deadboy999 said:

Yeah uncle Joe just fine.. <_<

Well if Uncle Joe is at deaths door with the symptoms you have given I’d better be saying my final goodbyes too. 

We had a face off of sorts at the end of last year with discussions of whether Biden would outlive Trump. I still think he will. Trump's diet, lifestyle etc. are surely more of a stroke/heart attack in waiting than the more reticent and cautious Biden. If Trump puts himself forward and wins aged 78 - as did Biden - I'd say that's a presidency that won't go the distance.

34 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

We had a face off of sorts at the end of last year with discussions of whether Biden would outlive Trump. I still think he will. Trump's diet, lifestyle etc. are surely more of a stroke/heart attack in waiting than the more reticent and cautious Biden. If Trump puts himself forward and wins aged 78 - as did Biden - I'd say that's a presidency that won't go the distance.

People let politics influence their views on these two. It is pretty clear Biden is not as sharp as he was previously, however, he is also a 78 year old man who has spent nearly his entire life in politics. It is possible that he has some form of early on-set dementia or other mental related disorder, in fact it is likely given his behavior. That being said, it is pure speculation and people can live many years with such issues as dementia or Alzheimer's as this site shows pretty easily. Trump is an obese, former (or current) drug-user who doesn't look particularly well most of the time. Fairly obvious that 1. Biden should survive not only his term but likely years in the future (death does come for us all eventually though). 2. Trump living another decade is less likely than Biden living another decade

• Like 1

I don't understand all the talk about Biden being old and frail. He hasn't even reached 80 yet, can still walk and talk properly and I'd say the talk about him being senile due to the way he talks is quite exaggerated. Consider also that there's a lot of deepfakes of him out there and that he stutters. I've watched a couple of his recent speeches and he looks great, sounds okay and doesn't need papers. We'll know right away if something big actually changes in his behavior.

If you compare him to other current leaders such as Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni, Cambodia's Hun Sen or the Czech Republic's Milos Zeman you see that things could be much worse. 77-year old Museveni couldn't take his eyes off his UN speech paper, 69-year old Sen sounds increasingly frail and Zeman is a frequently hospitalised 77-year old alcoholic in a wheelchair. 

Dole's age was a consern for many around the 1996 elections and he wasn't even in a bad shape back then. He had just survived a cancer and already at that point was using a ton of meds. 25 years later he's still somehow going.

Pope Ben was 78 when he was elected in 2005, had suffered a stroke in 1991 and a mild one in the same or previous year he was elected and had troubles sleeping and heart problems, many thought his reign and remaining life would be very short. Pope for nearly eight years and now retired for eight years.

I think he'll live to his mid-late eighties unless something sudden, (a fast health decline) heart attack, stroke or cancer happens. 

• Like 4

Could be,but that's a pretty common preventive procedure for men of a certain age

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Sleepy Joe to undergo colonoscopy. Cancer?

Described everywhere as 'routine', will also undergo a physical examination. I doubt that it would have got a mention had his VP been male.

• Like 5

There's not a lot to glean from this alone. Both Reagan and George W. Bush also went under for colon procedures during their presidencies and temporarily delegated power to their VPs during. 

Granted, in Reagan's case it actually was for cancer, but for Bush it was for two routine colonoscopies. It's pretty standard. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JustPassingThrough said:

There's not a lot to glean from this alone. Both Reagan and George W. Bush also went under for colon procedures during their presidencies and temporarily delegated power to their VPs during. 

Granted, in Reagan's case it actually was for cancer, but for Bush it was for two routine colonoscopies. It's pretty standard. 

Joe Biden is the oldest president ever, 79 tomorrow

• Like 1

Harris was acting President for 1 hour 25 mins, which is less than that time Cheney was while Bush had a minor checkup... (Circa 8 years from 2001 to 2009...)

Issues

Acid reflux

Arthritis

Nerve damage in hands/foot

In other words, he's 79.

Lack of evidence (to date) of Parkinsons, strokes, artery problems, cholesterol issues and a benign polyp removed.

I now know more about Biden's health than I do my own. The pancreatic cancer suffering Queen may be a better deadpool bet. :D