DeathClock

Joe Biden

Politically saying anything else one year in torpedoes his term. Duh.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, markb4 said:

The physician said routine surveillance was recommended for the finding and that Biden would be due for his next colonoscopy in seven to 10 years.”

There is no way this man will be around in 10 years.

• Like 2

I hate to be this person but I felt this had to be done Biden is looking worse and worse each and every year I have pictures from 2008 and 2022 the first one is from 2008 and the second 2022 he looks much worse now then he did then yes I’m fully aware peoples looks ages along with them. Yes I get it’s a 14 year gap but some older folks can look the same when there 70 and 84 hell we can even use trump as a example he looks the same when he was 70!

If you don’t like this being a thread feel free to voice ur complains I don’t mind.

C7498A86-0EDC-4C9F-BAA4-0BD58B249F0F.jpeg

5D77E085-2E69-4EDD-B056-D0AE8FFBE8C8.jpeg

11 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Cringe.

The person above my post created a duplicate thread, so I redirected them in that one before it got merged.

What's so "cringe" about that?

1 hour ago, Insane said:

I hate to be this person but I felt this had to be done Biden is looking worse and worse each and every year I have pictures from 2008 and 2022 the first one is from 2008 and the second 2022 he looks much worse now then he did then yes I’m fully aware peoples looks ages along with them. Yes I get it’s a 14 year gap but some older folks can look the same when there 70 and 84 hell we can even use trump as a example he looks the same when he was 70!

If you don’t like this being a thread feel free to voice ur complains I don’t mind.

C7498A86-0EDC-4C9F-BAA4-0BD58B249F0F.jpeg

5D77E085-2E69-4EDD-B056-D0AE8FFBE8C8.jpeg

Tbh, he doesn’t look that different in those photos. Biggest change is probably the hairline more than anything else

• Like 1

Just looks older, which most people do over a period of 14 years...

Could he die soon? Sure, the average lifespan in the U.S for a man is 78.79 and he is 79. Not rocket science.

• Like 3

Sleepy Joe is 80 years old on November 20th, oldest president in history.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

Sleepy Joe is 80 years old on November 20th, oldest president in history.

With Biden turning 80 this year I don’t see him running. The mostly likely scenario will be Harris  .

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Insane said:

With Biden turning 80 this year I don’t see him running. The mostly likely scenario will be Harris  .

He said he plans on running again

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ajlposh said:

I know but I don’t see him running due to his age 

1 hour ago, Insane said:

I don't see Harris actually getting the nomination even if she does run (which I wouldn't recommend if I were on her team, but I'm not, so). There's been mutterings that if Fetterman wins the race for the Penn Senate seat this year, he'll run and that he's apparently got a good shot at getting the nomination in that case as well. 

8 minutes ago, CastAway said:

I don't see Harris actually getting the nomination even if she does run (which I wouldn't recommend if I were on her team, but I'm not, so). There's been mutterings that if Fetterman wins the race for the Penn Senate seat this year, he'll run and that he's apparently got a good shot at getting the nomination in that case as well. 

Harris has lower approval ratings then Biden, she would win the nomination let alone the Presidentially.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CastAway said:

Fetterman, in my opinion, would be a great candidate. I wonder though if he should maybe wait four years. That said, I don't see any great winners for the Democrats in 2024. The Republicans will probably nominate Ron De Santis. I'm not sure if he is able to win a general election, but there's nobody really on the Democratic side to check all the boxes of experience, the right age, being liked enough by the base, and being pushed enough by the media, like De Santis does.

I also doubt Joe Biden will run again, but it would be unwise to say it right now.

47 minutes ago, ajlposh said:

I don’t subscribe to the theory that he’s about to drop dead - physically at least he seems to be doing well for his age - but to run again would mean that, at the end of his 2nd term, he’d be 86. I know this isn’t unheard of globally, but it’s still completely absurd. Harris will run in 2024.

8 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Fetterman, in my opinion, would be a great candidate. I wonder though if he should maybe wait four years. That said, I don't see any great winners for the Democrats in 2024. The Republicans will probably nominate Ron De Santis. I'm not sure if he is able to win a general election, but there's nobody really on the Democratic side to check all the boxes of experience, the right age, being liked enough by the base, and being pushed enough by the media, like De Santis does.

I also doubt Joe Biden will run again, but it would be unwise to say it right now.

Honestly Fetterman is a great choice But De Santis would get worse media then trump did (I live in Florida) Ron isn’t as popular as polls say he is. Nikki Freid honestly has a good chance of winning the governorship. If he does lose he will run for President and if not he will most likely stay in Florida.

4 minutes ago, TQR said:

I don’t subscribe to the theory that he’s about to drop dead - physically at least he seems to be doing well for his age - but to run again would mean that, at the end of his 2nd term, he’d be 86. I know this isn’t unheard of globally, but it’s still completely absurd. Harris will run in 2024.

Harris is an awful choice though. She didn’t even make it to the Iowa caucus last time, not entirely sure if she will actually make it any farther because she’s such an obvious phony

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Harris is an awful choice though. She didn’t even make it to the Iowa caucus last time, not entirely sure if she will actually make it any farther because she’s such an obvious phony

The only reason why she didn’t make it to the Iowa Caucus is because of Tulsi Gabbard trashing on her in the debates. With Harris now as VP she would have a much better chance then she did back in 2020. I personally don’t want Harris but we have to take what we get.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As a Western Pennsylvanian, I have zero understanding of the seemingly international Fetterman love.  Being a loud giant gained him national attention as king of a shit hole.... and he's gone but Braddock is still a shit hole.  Substance doesn't really matter in politics, though, I suppose.

17 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

As a Western Pennsylvanian, I have zero understanding of the seemingly international Fetterman love.  Being a loud giant gained him national attention as king of a shit hole.... and he's gone but Braddock is still a shit hole.  Substance doesn't really matter in politics, though, I suppose.

We both have the same issue since I live in Florida I don’t get why De Santis is so loved around the nation. The reason why fetterman is liked is that he’s a moderate and can unite both party sections. 

11 minutes ago, Insane said:

We both have the same issue since I live in Florida I don’t get why De Santis is so loved around the nation. The reason why fetterman is liked is that he’s a moderate and can unite both party sections. 

If you were lucky enough to live in Florida over the last couple years then maybe you just weren't able to appreciate how regressive and draconian it got almost everywhere else in the name of pseudoscience nonsense.  DeSantis is seen by a large swath of this country as the one who got it right.  Florida's existence pushed back against the insanity of California and New York.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salmon Mousse said:

If you were lucky enough to live in Florida over the last couple years then maybe you just weren't able to appreciate how regressive and draconian it got almost everywhere else in the name of pseudoscience nonsense.  DeSantis is seen by a large swath of this country as the one who got it right.  Florida's existence pushed back against the insanity of California and New York.

If You’re talking about Regressive and Insanity look at the deep red states. They passed abortion bans, reduced trans rights and many more. And you think Cali and New York is insanity. 

And if you are reading this part im not a “dirty liberal” I’m a Independent who leans center right. 

15 minutes ago, Insane said:

If You’re talking about Regressive and Insanity look at the deep red states. They passed abortion bans, reduced trans rights and many more. And you think Cali and New York is insanity. 

And if you are reading this part im not a “dirty liberal” I’m a Independent who leans center right. 

Was clearly directed towards covid policy.  You're welcome to label yourself however you want.

• Like 1