DeathClock

Joe Biden

4 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Was clearly directed towards covid policy.  You're welcome to label yourself however you want.

It wasn’t even directed to Covid at all. Don’t even try that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Insane said:

It wasn’t even directed to Covid at all. Don’t even try that.

What I said about DeSantis clearly was.  Not sure how it could even be interrupted otherwise.

In other words fell down while riding a bike, got up and continued. video on the "AZ OSINT" account ends before he gets up, but what would one expect from a twitter account that is full of pro-Putin propaganda.

He's had quite a few similar smaller falls during his presidency, I wouldn't be suprised if one day he fell and suffered an irreversible injury...

16 minutes ago, arghton said:

In other words fell down while riding a bike, got up and continued. video on the "AZ OSINT" account ends before he gets up, but what would one expect from a twitter account that is full of pro-Putin propaganda.

He's had quite a few similar smaller falls during his presidency, I wouldn't be suprised if one day he fell and suffered an irreversible injury...

I know it’s nothing serious of course, but thé second tweet made me laugh ahah

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Hard to tell in a guy managing a stammer, frankly - he's often corrected himself in speeches and has a learned habit of staring straight ahead and repeating the fluffed phrase, so he can look in certain moments like a person struggling to make  sense of what's around him but that's as much about focussing on getting past the phrase that's stuck and moving forward. Ed Balls is a similar animal though he's learned totally different management techniques, of basically saying something else and staying in character, so before his stammer was public knowledge some thought him randomly eccentric in the manner of - say - a benign Borish Johnson.

Just breaking thar he has been diagnosed with Covid .

• Like 2

On 21/07/2022 at 15:25, The Old Crem said:

Just breaking that he has been diagnosed with Covid .

Tests negative.

Still isolating until a second negative test, however. 

I reckon it is a cover up for treating his very obvious Stage VI Pancreatic Cancer that he caught off of The Queen. 

• Haha 1

Showing further signs of cognitive decline.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

He was simply dancing like a robot by the looks of it.

Or forgetting how to orient himself.

20 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

As do yours

Great defense of a senile old man

• Confused 1

As people (and Murdoch-owned news channels) tend to post these small clips on youtube without proper context, here's the full video:

To me he seems a bit frail, I know octogenarians years younger than him in better physical condition, but nothing near being senile.  forgot or just wasn't aware what to do in that situation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Or forgetting how to orient himself.

Like this?

th?id=OIP.E4ZIuCQegDZ0TBvllYBnyAHaEK%26p

• Haha 1

"It's all his fault we are spending $6 billion in tax payer dollars on HIV and AIDS this month".

The cognitive decline of this man is absolutely apparent. I can’t believe there are some on this forum who are still flat out denying it. We ought to keep a close watch on him, and if it gets worse then he should be considered for DL in a few years.

• Like 4

A fair few ‘examples’ of his cognitive decline are caused by his lifelong stutter. When I was a young’un, I had a bit of a stutter which speech therapy taught me to keep at bay. By and large it works, but there will always still be occasional evidence of it, such as slightly slurred enunciation, long pauses, use of the wrong word/order or mumbling, and this is bound to happen more and more as one gets older. So when it comes to speech, unless he’s said something insane, I’d write it off as that.

The doddering around looking lost, however, THAT is one of the legitimate examples of cognitive decline, and something which has only really come to the fore over the past couple of years. Being 80 doesn’t totally explain this away.

Realistically, he’ll be around for years to come. But him being physically able to serve a second term as POTUS looks like a major stretch, and the Dems will be fully aware of that and will have to plan accordingly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It's a light-hearted comment to draw attention to what he's doing. It's a real stretch to say it has anything to do with any cognitive decline.

• Like 1

I agree with the responses here. Biden is certainly becoming more frail, and this is apparent when compared to where he was even as VP, but I have yet to see any sincere evidence that he's mentally declining and losing awareness of what's going on. 

There is just general evidence that Biden is a little on the old side to be President, to put it politely, and this evidence is going to accumulate. As for the speculation on how a second term would go, that would be very rough for him. I don't think he'd die in office but he would make very few lengthy public appearances, compared to any other President of the modern era. 

Jimmy Carter one said that he would have been too old for the job when he was 80, and you have to assume that's also the case for the vast majority of people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

"It's all his fault we are spending $6 billion in tax payer dollars on HIV and AIDS this month".

The cognitive decline of this man is absolutely apparent. I can’t believe there are some on this forum who are still flat out denying it. We ought to keep a close watch on him, and if it gets worse then he should be considered for DL in a few years.

It’s a joke. Get a grip.

• Like 1