DeathClock

Joe Biden

1 minute ago, Insane said:

It’s a joke. Get a grip.

I genuinely don’t think it is. If it was, the delivery was atrocious.

“Get a grip”? Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Didn’t realise you’re a die hard Biden fan.

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

“Get a grip”? Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Didn’t realise you’re a die hard Biden fan.

The only one getting butthurt over Biden is you. :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I actually don’t like Biden lol.

I side  with @Ulitzer95 here. It likely was a joke but was no way appropriate for him to say. Extreme cringe. Thank god he is only in office for another year and a half now then Kamala Harris should be taking over.

I've been 'defending' Biden for a while. 

It's irritating because I don't even like the guy. Have you seen what Trump has said? If that wasn't a joke, which it was, and showed mental decline...What does 99% of what Trump spews out equal? How can we jump on what Biden says and just ignore Trumps remarks?

Biden is an old man who is in one of the toughest jobs in the world. The fact he has daily events and speeches likely makes his blunders worse, but doesn't equal anything significant. He's clearly fine. There are no sudden cancelations of events, there are no week-long disappearances, etc. The only reason people jump on him is for political clout. That being said, he's clearly too old for a second term and likely was for the first term. As is Trump. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Insane said:

It’s a joke. Get a grip.

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

"It's all his fault we are spending $6 billion in tax payer dollars on HIV and AIDS this month".

The cognitive decline of this man is absolutely apparent. I can’t believe there are some on this forum who are still flat out denying it. We ought to keep a close watch on him, and if it gets worse then he should be considered for DL in a few years.

Imagine trump saying that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

Imagine trump saying that.

To be fair, Trump would’ve added in a few gay jokes for good measure. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

I side  with @Ulitzer95 here. It likely was a joke but was no way appropriate for him to say. Extreme cringe. Thank god he is only in office for another year and a half now then Kamala Harris should be taking over.

I don't think anyone was saying it was necessarily appropriate, just that it doesn't indicate mental decline. 

On 25/09/2022 at 07:58, Charles De Gaulle said:

Take it from an American, Harris would have no chance to win a general election here, thanks to our Electoral College system.  Sure, she'd win the popular vote, but that's irrelevant.  And I'm quite certain that the Democrats are well aware of this and that Biden represents their best chance to hold the presidency.  Perhaps he would resign during a second term, allowing Harris to hold the office for a while, but that's the only way Harris is going to become president.  Well, that, or Biden dying in office.  

18 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Another “joke”?

Just a symptom of his stammer?

Anyone fancy some context?

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, TQR said:

Anyone fancy some context?

Can you add some to this one too?

• Facepalm 3

She deserves a medal , but then again she's using her own husband.

• Facepalm 2

14 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Can you add some to this one too?

I can have a go…Desperate little man finally finds some actual evidence to back up what everyone else is saying anyway?

We all see that Biden should retire for his own good as he’s clearly exhausted - lost, dazed and often doddery. He’s a shambling advertisement for septua/octogenarians not to do a job that’s so relentlessly taxing.

Let’s not go posting bullshit, though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TQR said:

I can have a go…Desperate little man finally finds some actual evidence to back up what everyone else is saying anyway?

We all see that Biden should retire for his own good as he’s clearly exhausted - lost, dazed and often doddery. He’s a shambling advertisement for septua/octogenarians not to do a job that’s so relentlessly taxing.

Let’s not go posting bullshit, though.

It’s also true that there are much worse cases of octogenarian not being fit for the job. I’m looking at you Diane Feinstein and Chuck Grassley

• Like 6

I see a rapid cognitive decline from the alert well spoken VP of the Obama years.

I think he’ll be a good punt for circa 2025.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I see a rapid cognitive decline from the alert well spoken VP of the Obama years.

Someone over the average lifespan in the U.S and also around the average age of deaths for modern President's would be a good pick in a few years? No shit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Someone over the average lifespan in the U.S and also around the average age of deaths for modern President's would be a good pick in a few years? No shit. 

Being a rich American will mean that he will have a better than average chance of going beyond the other averages.

Just sayin, like.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

He seems physically well and dementia can last for years so reckon 2025 would be a but early but totally agree with your comparison from VP to President in terms of presentation.

12 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Let Quim provide context first before you jump to conclusions.

Aww, bless.

That bitterness is

5462D3AB-0441-4C9A-BEBC-AE6D78941C24.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Let Quim provide context first before you jump to conclusions.

I personally like his Press Secretaries spin :"She was at the top of his mind" hence him calling out for her despite expressing sadness when she died that she would not be with him at this event in person and hosting an event with her family in her memory later this week.

These senior moments are clearly getting more serious and frequent.I find it implausible he will be able to run in 2024.Imagine him being guided on and off stage and making mistakes like that during debates or hustings.If Democrats do badly in the Midterms I reckon maneuvered will start.The idea of him fighting the 2024 election appears  nearly implausible now.

• Like 2