DeathClock

Joe Biden

Out of all people the Democrats could've chosen to lead the country they nominated this guy?

• Like 1

Tells audience that his son was killed in Iraq.

(His son died from brain cancer, though he did serve in Iraq).

These "slip of the tongues" are becoming daily events.

• Facepalm 1

27 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

That brain cancer was caused by the burn pits in Iraq.
And Biden is promoting the bill he signed addressing this.

8 minutes ago, lilham said:

He told the audience that his son “lost his life in Iraq”.

The key word there being “in”. :rolleyes:

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

He told the audience that his son “lost his life in Iraq”.

The key word there being “in”. :rolleyes:

Right; he should have used "because of." Those of us who are included in the bill appreciate that he doesn't consider casualties of war to just be people who died "in" the war. Basic thought that some cognitive geniuses in the Senate couldn't compute.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

17 minutes ago, lilham said:

Right; he should have used "because of." Those of us who are included in the bill appreciate that he doesn't consider casualties of war to just be people who died "in" the war. Basic thought that some cognitive geniuses in the Senate couldn't compute.

Your response reminded me of this tweet from the other day.

It’s very silly to excuse what is now becoming a daily occurrence. He’s 80 next month and quite clearly becoming senile. It’s okay to admit that you know. It happens to others when they’re in their 60s. He’s had a good run. :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lilham said:

His son died from brain cancer, though he did serve in Iraq.

proof?

10 minutes ago, When The said:

His son died from brain cancer, though he did serve in Iraq.

proof?

It's a belief that's held by a lot of people and especially promoted by Biden for years: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/biden-addresses-possible-link-between-sons-fatal-brain-cancer-and-toxic-military-burn-pits
And was addressed by legislation a couple months ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honoring_our_PACT_Act_of_2022
No, we don't know definitively what caused Beau's cancer, but it is known that these toxins cause cancer, that these people covered under the act were exposed to toxins, and that there are unusually high rates of cancer in that population. The bill covers Agent Orange and other poisons people were exposed to, some covered up by the US government for over 50 years.
I'm more than fine with the President taking it personally without 100% proof that's how his son died, because that is definitely what is crippling thousands of others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm just not sure why we need to keep bumping a thread for this kinda stuff. We could post similar mistakes from DECADES in the past via Biden. It only gets so much attention now because of being the President + conservatives. 

Why does the shit I see everyday on social media belong here? Even IF he is senile or suffering from some sort of neurological disorder, you aren't proving anything one way or another with daily updates. Give us solid evidence or give us nothing IMO

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lilham said:

It's a belief that's held by a lot of people and especially promoted by Biden for years: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/biden-addresses-possible-link-between-sons-fatal-brain-cancer-and-toxic-military-burn-pits

User asks you for proof (evidence) and you provide this. As they say over on Wikipedia... [citation needed].

Clearly a dogmatic supporter of the blue ass party.

3 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

I'm just not sure why we need to keep bumping a thread for this kinda stuff. 

It's more relevant to the central subject of this forum than the vast majority of posts that kept bumping the Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Kier Starmer threads.

Sorry if it annoys you. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

Why does the shit I see everyday on social media belong here? Even IF he is senile or suffering from some sort of neurological disorder, you aren't proving anything one way or another with daily updates. Give us solid evidence or give us nothing IMO

Most of the threads on here revolve around *mainly* speculation. The Queen's thread was mere speculation for years as no details were ever given on her health. U.S. Presidents are in a similar ball league (albeit with far less brain cells than her Majesty possessed).

We're a deadpooling forum, not a neurological lab. I don't need to give him a medical diagnosis to validate my posts. I'm sorry if shit triggers you on your Twitter feed then you have to read it again here, but nobody is forcing you to read the Biden thread. You can just hit the "mark as read" button at the top.

Please excuse me as I continue to bump this thread.

ezgif-5-36ed89b96e.jpg.6c07c99e75071f28305d0a86aa2e0da3.jpg

• Like 1

Your choice I suppose. At least recognize the many other instances throughout the years of him doing the same thing. 

It's literally his reputation. 

21 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

It is perfectly normal to forget where your own son died or that a colleague of yours died,  or getting lost on stage or going to shake hands with someone who isn't there.Stop being a conspiracy theorist. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Sean said:

It is perfectly normal to forget where your own son died or that a colleague of yours died,  or getting lost on stage or going to shake hands with someone who isn't there.Stop being a conspiracy theorist. :P

It's not like he has done similar things the last 40+ years! Oh wait...

1 hour ago, MortalCaso said:

It's not like he has done similar things the last 40+ years! Oh wait...

So he was a weirdo all his life and now he's an 80-year-old weirdo?

You're making a great argument for him not being on the list!

17 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I wouldn’t bother learning his name if I were him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Essentially attributes an Arab/Muslim sounding name to someone of Indian/Hindu heritage. Cultural ignorance. Maybe to him all brown people are much a likeness.

If this had been Trump or Pence, the U.S. media would’ve been over it like a rash.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Essentially attributes an Arab/Muslim sounding name to someone of Indian/Hindu heritage. Cultural ignorance. Maybe to him all brown people are much a likeness.

If this had been Trump or Pence, the U.S. media would’ve been over it like a rash.

Going by his previous comments they likely are. 

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Going by his previous comments they likely are. 

yes, apparently he got lost in his own garden after a planting-tree ceremony. His own guards had to show him the way as he was too lost to come back to the White House by himself.  Dementia ? Alzheimer ?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

The impeachment trial that is likely coming post Republicans taking the house could well end up exposing him and forcing him out.

• Confused 4
  • Facepalm 1