Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banshees Scream

Rosa Parks

You do realise that we didn't kill her.

Or I didn't atleast..... :pop:

"Methinks he doth protest too much"

Shakespear

Guest Ben

Ok ok everyone. She is dead now. End of discussion. Everyone who guessed she'd die in 2005 was right, she did. She died from natural causes. She can't complain about Outkast using her name in their song now. She didn't make it to the 50th anniversary of the Montgomery Bus Boycott, kinda sad if you ask me since she was only like 2 months away.

Its not like she would have remembered any of it.

You F*****g sick c**ts, making fun of a heroine for having dementia. If any of you worthless, stupid freaks had a relavtive with Alzheimer's you would be laughing on the other side of your face. If you ever said any of this crap to me in person I would break your F*****g neck. This is the sickest site ever, it should be closed down immediately. May you all suffer for your evil and stupid comments. You sad, pathetic losers sitting behind a computer screen wishing death on great men and women. And now Rosa is dead and it is because of f*****g c**ts like you. F**k you all, cowards. f**k you all. c**ts.

Well my quick assessment (using an invaluable Excel spreadsheet) is a DLRI of 28.

It was all going very well but was badly let down by a lack of misspelling and grammatical errors.

The general level of abusive language and threat of physical violence in relation to somebody whose actions were non-violent and incredibly powerful is beautifully ironic. :pop:

Its not like she would have remembered any of it.

It's also not the same situation as it was with president Reagon

who was told every morning that he was a former president of

the United States. :pop:

Guest lucccy

Rosa Parks died on October 25, 2005 of whatever disease and old age. But when the other people were posting remarks on how she died, she was still alive.

She was a person who refused to get up from the bus when a white person asked her to get up from the bus and has been dubbed "the mother of civil rights movement".

Guest Death Ray
:pop: Yes she died, which was sad, particularly for her family. But, I didn't know her, nor did any of you bitching about these previous posts. Her not being alive doesn't really affect me. Wasn't it Sammy Davis who said, "If they're roasting you, it means they still care about you" (I might be paraphrasing, mind) I don't believe he was discussing cannibalism (or even Cannibal Runism) So why not have a laugh? Isn't it funny though how in American films, blacks often choose to sit at the back of bus, now that they don't have to? Especially the bad-ass, mofo's with big gunsandshit.

You F*****g sick c**ts, making fun of a heroine for having dementia. If any of you worthless, stupid freaks had a relavtive with Alzheimer's you would be laughing on the other side of your face. If you ever said any of this crap to me in person I would break your F*****g neck. This is the sickest site ever, it should be closed down immediately. May you all suffer for your evil and stupid comments. You sad, pathetic losers sitting behind a computer screen wishing death on great men and women. And now Rosa is dead and it is because of f*****g c**ts like you. F**k you all, cowards. f**k you all. c**ts.

Unless you are one stupid Turd-brained idiot i hope you will understand it was

NATURAL CAUSES not us that killed her and if you have a rant go to

Irate Visitors age here if you must.

Thank you for your time.

So fond Adieu, Rosa Parks

Who rode up on a bus,

She stayed firmly seated

And caused a lot of fuss.

Rosa parked her butt one day

Firmly on the seat,

She changed the world for ever

Never once considering defeat.

So thank you Rosa, and have a good rest,

For surely, you have earned it,

And take the bus ride to heaven,

And sit up at the front for a change next to the driver - the Big G!

I know the last line does not scan, but this is poetry and it don't have to.

That was beautiful poetry man.

Do you keep all your deaththist poems? If so, you could write a book of poetry for deathlist merch.

Do you keep all your deaththist poems? If so, you could write a book of poetry for deathlist merch.

I think you mean to put a comma after 'beautiful'? Otherwise you sound like a hippy! :blink:

I think you mean to put a comma after 'beautiful'? Otherwise you sound like a hippy! :)

:blink:

:lol:

Perhaps there could be a small chapter for Boudicca's latin translations also?

Living near Hadrian's Wall, I often hear tell of ghost soldiers etc around the ruins of the forts. If I ever see one, I'll know now how to comment on his wig. Or something. This post was better before I typed it. This is the kind of drivel I'd need to churn out regularly if I were ever to attempt to summit the mountain of twuntery.

I agree with windsor. It was a really beautiful poem, Poetry Man. Hopefully you will consider writing a poetry book.

Regards,

ff

And now Rosa is dead and it is because of f*****g c**ts like you.

You do realise that we didn't kill her.

Or I didn't atleast..... :eshock:

The ranter might have been talking about bad karma. The more we talk (or even: think) about one's demise, the more likely it's going to happen soon.

I think we ought to give it a try. From now on: please mention Ronnie Biggs at least once in every post! You never know about this karma-crap...

Rosa Parks to be honoured.

Football Fan, you and I talked about her living rent free back in Jan. I thought she’d get in at least a few more years. Kinda spooky. :D

Football Fan, you and I talked about her living rent free back in Jan. I thought she’d get in at least a few more years. Kinda spooky. :D

I agree :o

;):blink::ph34r: :ph3fdzgfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd4r: :(:(:dead:

I think this websit is a bunch of bullcrap!! I don't think its funny to make a website like this. How would you like it if people made a websit about your ?? I don't think you would like it so much would you?? I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!

Spelling please, you dysllexic twunt!!!

Mr/Mrs Angry, I don't agree with your sentiment.

Your sorts are not welcome here. :(

Please Phuck off, and get some anger management.

;):blink::ph34r: :ph3fdzgfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd4r: :(:(:dead:

I think this websit is a bunch of bullcrap!! I don't think its funny to make a website like this. How would you like it if people made a websit about your ?? I don't think you would like it so much would you?? I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!

Spelling please, you dysllexic twunt!!!

Heh, irony. Good S**t.

Frankly, I reckon most people on here would love to have a website made about them.