Sign in to follow this  
ImissMontpellier

Next shocking death?

On 10/09/2018 at 07:29, MDavidSteel said:

maybe soon Mike Shinoda decides he can not cope any more without Chester...

or a star wars legend like Mark Hamill

He seems to have settled into his role as Mike Shinoda - the guy you go and see because you would rather be watching Chester Bennington sing his songs pretty quickly.

Probably be a nineties or mid-noughties post-punk singer; - Billie Joe Armstrong, Dereck Whibley, Tom DeLonge, Hayley Williams are contenders. 

6 hours ago, Deathray said:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Dereck Whibley, Tom DeLonge, Hayley Williams are contenders.  

Hayley is the least likely out of these. She's only (almost) 30, vegan and doesn't do drugs. I'd say the most likely is Billie because of his drug problems back in the 90s or Tom because of the whole alien shtick. Has to be on some sort of loony grass.

On 9 September 2018 at 20:39, ImissMontpellier said:

Mac Miller died a couple of days ago. Even if he had serious drug issues, his death is still a shock.

what will be the next shocking death?

I bet it would be a famous athlete who dies suddenly. 

Ariana Grande pays tribute at his death. I think she's a jinx. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-45529229

On 11/09/2018 at 17:46, Deathray said:

He seems to have settled into his role as Mike Shinoda - the guy you go and see because you would rather be watching Chester Bennington sing his songs pretty quickly.

Probably be a nineties or mid-noughties post-punk singer; - Billie Joe Armstrong, Dereck Whibley, Tom DeLonge, Hayley Williams are contenders. 

Mark Hamill would for sure give a Carry Fisher 2016-like death surprise

17 minutes ago, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

Didn't realise Mark Hamill had formed a post-punk band in the mid-noughties? Not sure why you quoted me.

• Haha 2

On 12/09/2018 at 05:08, FixedBusiness said:

Hayley is the least likely out of these. She's only (almost) 30, vegan and doesn't do drugs. I'd say the most likely is Billie because of his drug problems back in the 90s or Tom because of the whole alien shtick. Has to be on some sort of loony grass.

Which reminds me. Has anyone listened to Box Car Racer in the last 16 years?

THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING!!!!! 

• Like 1

Stephen King. 

Michelle Shocked = Shocking death

4 hours ago, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

Harrison Ford  would also give  a death surprise.

Carrie Fisher and her mother's deaths one day apart seem to be an uncommon case. Never seen this before. 

Princess Margaret died months before her own centenarian mother Queen Mum. The next case I expect is Catherine Deneuve and her centenarian mother's deaths less than a decade apart.

On 11/09/2018 at 22:46, Deathray said:

theres actually a video where sum41 play the song Faint, with Mike doing the rapped verses o'course, but while i do love sum41 and think Derecks awesome as a singer, he's not a chester, so i didnt want to watch

48 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

I saw that. It's good but the issue is that nobody can match Chester's unique voice; that's one of the reasons Mike cited for not continuing LP after Chester died; they couldn't find anybody who sounded right even if they were good. 

I think Paul Allen is a shocker.

22 minutes ago, Whitehouse said:

Er, not really. He was diagnosed with a recurrence of Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma a few weeks back, so while how quickly he went may be sooner than expected, it’s not really surprising that he died.

7 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

He was guaranteed to die soon.  I had him locked down 2019 DDP but all the good ones are taken.

• Like 1

Phil Collins.  He's out-aged Peter Gabriel and looks to be steadying himself with the microphone stand.  Besides, I think that's God standing behind him with the guitar starting around the 3:05 mark of the song, so he might not have long to go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's not God, it's noteworthy bassist Leland Sklar, who goes by the nickname 'Father Time'.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1