Paul Bearer

Katie Hopkins

Waking up to the news that she's bankrupt / entering an IVA is fantastic news to me.  Only one thing would please me more - her death.

A spiteful vindictive bitch if ever there was one.  

Karma biting you hard on your arse yet? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Anyone agree? 

• Haha 1

Yes. In an ever so slightly calmer fashion.

• Like 2

There are few celebrities I really dislike/hate. She is one of them.

Even though "The Apprentice" she was in was in the U.K., if Trump made money off of it (pretty sure he did) then she can roast in hell. 

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Waking up to the news that she's bankrupt / entering an IVA is fantastic news to me.  Only one thing would please me more - her death.

Anyone agree? 

As much sad, desperate and misguided as your assessment imho. Either way, one of ours much in the self-destructive Westbrook/Gazza mode - she just chose a different route to them.

Feel sorrier for her kids if I'm honest

3 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Feel sorrier for her kids if I'm honest

BfvEpK9IgAASpmE.jpg.442574f22951d811d5304320a21ad74f.jpg

Her weans look like they're feeling sorry for themselves...

The irony is that quote is so much more true for herself than the people she was chastising when she was being a cunt; she was offered the option to settle out of court for a comparably tiny amount for fucks sake. The cunt decided that her pride was more important than fessing up to being a stupid cunt and not being taken to the fucking cleaners.

Credit to Jack Monroe for her response. The sensible, grown up one when faced with a legal battle she didn't want due to a stubborn cunt.

I'm in the "karma makes sure cunts get what they deserve" category and would be quite happy to see Katie the cunt in some celeb meltdown documentary in ten years times talking about living in a cardboard box under Westminster Bridge. Actually, scratch that I wouldn't wish her company on the other people who have to live there for fair reason not for being an utter cunt.

And the people who've said they feel sorry for her can get to fuck too. She made her career out of being a wanker, she's no right to any of that money morally. Should've lived within her means and thought before she opened her annoying trap.

Hatie Kopkins is gonna go on hating, whether solvent or insolvent. Maybe she'll find a job stateside to pay the bills... the Trump administration is always hiring, and she'd fit right in. 

Never forget. I fucking hate this big nosed bitch.

She’s basically what Julie Burchill (who I also can’t stand and will probably die before long :angel3:) was to the previous generation, a provocateur with a big gob but nothing of value to say 

• Like 1

Julie Burchill once asked me where the Quavers were in a branch of Tesco Express.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Anyone agree? 

Don't hold back PB say how you really feel!

6 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Julie Burchill once asked me where the Quavers were in a branch of Tesco Express.

Must’ve been before the advent of online shopping if she actually had to get off her fat arse 

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 07:39, Spade_Cooley said:

She bought them, and ate them, right?

40 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

She bought them, and ate them, right?

She bought them, idk if she then ate them but she didn't open the bag inside the branch. I mean it was weird, where else would the Quavers be? In the fucking crisp section. It's a Tesco Express, it has four aisles maximum and one is taken up with discounted sandwiches.

23 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

She bought them, idk if she then ate them but she didn't open the bag inside the branch. I mean it was weird, where else would the Quavers be? In the fucking crisp section. It's a Tesco Express, it has four aisles maximum and one is taken up with discounted sandwiches.

It was a kind of rhetorical question - she's had a body mass journey similar to John Rotten/Lydon

On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 15:53, Clorox Bleachman said:

BfvEpK9IgAASpmE.jpg.442574f22951d811d5304320a21ad74f.jpg

Her weans look like they're feeling sorry for themselves...

Their clothes look like they're from the same set of curtains

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Their clothes look like they're from the same set of curtains

That’s the sort of thing they may have to resort to from now on, not that she’s frugal or resourceful enough. I’m sure she’d rather pimp out her children than ever set foot in a charity shop the stuck up cunt 

9 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

That’s the sort of thing they may have to resort to from now on, not that she’s frugal or resourceful enough. I’m sure she’d rather pimp out her children than ever set foot in a charity shop the stuck up cunt 

Hopkins herself looks like she bought her jacket from the tart with a cart surplus store.

She looks like Val Kilmer a year after diagnosis.

At least her Twitter is dead...for now.

8 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

At least her Twitter is dead...for now.

And hopefully her soon enough

• Like 1

Though they probably haven’t done anything to deserve it themselves, her kids could well be viable candidates before long. Just imagine what the other kids must say to them at school on a daily basis, and the sort of things that’ll get yelled at her on the street. Substance abuse, self harm and even suicide seem a highly probable prognosis