Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reaper

Richard Pryor

are u all killers or crazy f*****g goths lik whats with the home page is that a hit list???? wtf is rong with goth fags they think the now sumthing.... fags!

Hey Yo stop putting the weed on yo fags :P

The funny survivor who is dead now, mother-f***ker.

I was on his forum just the other day, reading some posts by his partner Jennifer. Excellent stuff. Then I came back to the DL where people were still considering dumping him out of their 2006 dead pools. :P

RIP Richard, let's hope you're somewhere speaking your mind right now.

Well done DL, knew we'd get another this year. One a month, not too shabby...

:) raider+Dec 12 2005, 12:51 AM-->

QUOTE(Tom(;) raider @ Dec 12 2005, 12:51 AM)
Twelve down, two more to go to beat the all time record!

Would that be too much to ask for the next three weeks?

Has any stats-freak monitored how many nominees tend to die in december?

December is a great month - usually around xmas

Guest Guest

Richard Pryor used the word N-word in his act but after going to Africa he said he did not see one N-word and never used that word again.....RIP.

Richard Pryor used the word N-word in his act but after going to Africa he said he did not see one N-word and never used that word again.....RIP.

If 'N-word' points to a negroid human being, I very much doubt that Richard Pryor overlooked them while visiting Africa.

;) raider+Dec 14 2005, 09:24 PM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:2guns: raider @ Dec 14 2005, 09:24 PM)

If 'N-word' points to a negroid human being, I very much doubt that Richard Pryor overlooked them while visiting Africa.

African American comedian Chris Rock's 1996 television special Bring the Pain and 1997 album Roll with the New included a segment known as "Niggas vs Black People", which used the former word to describe a self-destructive segment within the black community. Rock cast "niggas" as "low-expectation-havin'" individuals -- proud to be ignorant, violent, and on welfare. The controversy of this piece, which played upon racist stereotypes of black people, was such that it led Rock to cease performing it.

I suspect Richard Pryor was thinking of the above.

I've just been reading Gene Wilder's autobiography and Pryor and Eugene McCarthy are mentioned on the same page and they both had obits in the same edition of the Times. Spooky. Just thought I'd share

I've just been reading Gene Wilder's autobiography and Pryor and Eugene McCarthy are mentioned on the same page and they both had obits in the same edition of the Times. Spooky. Just thought I'd share

Maybe Wilder is on to something... anymore in his book?

Guest Madeline
:(  :(  :(  :( Sorry to hear that Richard Pryor is dead but guess what he is in a better place. Someday we will see him again joking and laughing like he did when he was alive. R.I.P our angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn you wii be miss.

R.I.P Richard Pryor you will be missed...................................... :(:ph34r::(:angry::D:huh::old::sicktherm::ghost:;):rip::dead::dead::dead:

:rip::dead::D:skull::angry::angry::old::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::old:;);)

:(  :(  :(  :( Sorry to hear that Richard Pryor is dead but guess what he is in a better place. Someday we will see him again joking and laughing like he did when he was alive. R.I.P our angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn you wii be miss.

R.I.P Richard Pryor you will be missed...................................... :(:ph34r::(:angry::D:huh::old::sicktherm::ghost:;):rip::dead::dead::dead:

:rip::dead::D:skull::angry::angry::old::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::old:;);)

...Like a four-year old on a sugar rush...

Maybe Wilder is on to something... anymore in his book?

A lot are dead already sadly, Madeline Kahn, Gilda Radner (didn't they die of the same thing?) etc perhaps Gene is the kiss of death. Mel Brooks might be an outside bet and Wilder himself has had some health scares

Yes, tag it as dead. It's been 10 years, goddammit!

• Like 1

Yes, tag it as dead. It's been 10 years, goddammit!

Done.

Don't whine. The tag system didn't exist when he died. There are dozens more long dead subjects of topics that haven't been tagged. I (and apparently the other mods) can't be arsed to hunt them down.

• Like 2