gcreptile

Elon Musk

He's previously said he has a plan B if Twitter rejects his buyout

Pictured - Plan B

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Poor Trumpists, they can't catch a break. Now they have to hate Twitter again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Elon tweets "pronouns suck" 

Wife cucks him with CIA asset Chelsea Manning

Daughter switches sides.

Pretty impressive retaliation campaign from the trans lot, ngl.

• Like 3

So, here's a thing - Musk is adamant he hasn't shagged Sergey Brin's missus, Nicole Shanahan

On the other hand, the people claiming he has are the Wall Street Journal - about as reputable as US newspapers come, and clearly very aware of the financial damage if they can't stand up (heh heh) this story. 

I know many people talk of the posturing of the top-end tech guys and their various schemes as little more than dick waving, but this - maybe - confirms it. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62288139

• Haha 1

Berlin and the region here was so enthusiastic when Tesla decided to open their giga factory in the neighbourhood. But lately, I just can't shake off the feeling that Musk is a fraud. Not a total fraud, but not the genius he pretends to be. He's no Bill Gates, maybe not even a Steve Jobs. He's created a personality cult and hopes that his businesses turn a profit, and continue to do so once the boom is over. It seems to work in places, but he, himself, got so rich because of stock pump-and-dump schemes, and selling overprices companies at the right time.

Some recent news about Tesla here have not been good. I wonder if his vaguely defined empire is going to collapse eventually.

He reminds me of the worse half of the 19th century robber barons, not a Rockefeller or Carnegie, more like a Jay Gould.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Berlin and the region here was so enthusiastic when Tesla decided to open their giga factory in the neighbourhood. But lately, I just can't shake off the feeling that Musk is a fraud. Not a total fraud, but not the genius he pretends to be. He's no Bill Gates, maybe not even a Steve Jobs. He's created a personality cult and hopes that his businesses turn a profit, and continue to do so once the boom is over. It seems to work in places, but he, himself, got so rich because of stock pump-and-dump schemes, and selling overprices companies at the right time.

Some recent news about Tesla here have not been good. I wonder if his vaguely defined empire is going to collapse eventually.

He reminds me of the worse half of the 19th century robber barons, not a Rockefeller or Carnegie, more like a Jay Gould.

No he’s a complete utter fraud. He treats his workers very poorly and is a huge snowflake on Twitter. He only cares about his clout and nothing else

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OMD way ahead on the Musk shagging theme tune:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

No he’s a complete utter fraud. He treats his workers very poorly and is a huge snowflake on Twitter. He only cares about his clout and nothing else

I do give him credit for the marketing efforts, it's what Steve Jobs used to make Apple great (again), too. And as far as I know, SpaceX is doing okay business.

But it would be a shame of the Tesla factory here will become an industrial ruin in the next years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

Vox Populi, Vox Dickhead.

One of two things will happen. He’ll ignore it, or he‘ll throw his final toy out of the pram and Twitter will go offline.

I like neither of these scenarios.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2022 at 21:37, DaDeathGuy said:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

I think Elon wants to leave, why else would he put his chair position to chance? He's probably afraid of having his family doxxed again so he'll most likely appoint someone who shares his political views as CEO while remaining Chairman of the board. That way he'll keep the power of executive decisions without any of the heat that comes with it. Just dont let the CEO be Donald Trump lmao

• Like 1

Yes, Musk has peculiar political views. :scratchhead:

That's why I'm posting his portrait here, which gets banned on Twitter. Musk in Red Army garb between the USSR Civil War and the Finnish War. B)

The artist is Bashkir, now in exile in Poland.

IMG_20221205_234451_381.jpg

• Like 1

The People's Prison Telegram Channel writes

Naila Askerzadeh, one of Russia's key propagandists under sanctions from more than 20 countries had access to the VIP box at the World Cup final. Princes of Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, Viktor Orban and Ilon Musk were there. 

No random people are allowed into such sections. Naila got a golden ticket and ended up in the very pro-Kremlin hangout for a reason. We can only state that Elon Musk, who was once a symbol of progress, has become a toy in the hands of Putin's propagandists. 

https://t.me/tyurma_narodov/853

IMG_20221220_011535_578.jpg

• Like 2