Jump to content
Paul Bearer

John McCririck

Recommended Posts

Well, as no one seems to want to start a thread for him, I thought I'd do it. 

 

He's not looking very well at the moment. What's the betting he's going to appear on the 2019 list? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Well, as no one seems to want to start a thread for him, I thought I'd do it. 

 

He's not looking very well at the moment. What's the betting he's going to appear on the 2019 list? 

 

Any chance you could get his name right?  :duck:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he makes 2019 he is almost guaranteed a place.He looks like death warmed up even if he doesnt have cancer or some other terminal illness he is clearly frail enough for a cold to kill him.He is skeletal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for john mccririck

 

I mean he has always looked less than healthy but the he has lost so much weight you can see his cheekbones and he is a horrible colour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably should also be betting on the odds of whether he makes the drop 40 next year or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TImage result for john mccririck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul Bearer started his thread, at that. He's definitely a goner...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead cert wid be a good strapline.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sean said:

Image result for john mccririck

 

I mean he has always looked less than healthy but the he has lost so much weight you can see his cheekbones and he is a horrible colour.

Don't judge people by colour of skin!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

What's the betting he's going to appear on the 2019 list? 

 

If he makes it, imo.

 

 

11 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

 

Any chance you could get his name right?  :duck:

 

Yeah, we should think of the real victim here: Spade Cooley, reading the 2019 DDP entries. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, drol said:

Don't judge people by colour of skin!

 

You thought you're still on Mugabe log in :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for dulux colour chart grey   I think the colour best describing him is pebble shore.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

He's not looking very well at the moment. What's the betting he's going to appear on the 2019 list? 

 

He'll be on the list, he could be in any place from 33 to 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he is starting to look his age, he is almost 80, but he also looks full of energy

 

I don't think he will die any time soon

 

then again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for john mccririck naked

 

Although he obviously hasn't bought any new over garments that fit his new slimmer figure I'm hoping he's at least renewed his underpants drawer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take it The Booby is still alive?.

 

He pegs and she won't be far behind.

 

 

 

 

 

* not the usual one begets two, but coke and young male prozzie celebration bash.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

 

Any chance you could get his name right?  :duck:

I have his autograph and judging that he struggles himself to get it right!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has always looked utterly horrendous but now he looks UTTERLY HORRENDOUS.

6 months tops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time fan of the site. I had to sign up so I can say he needs to be on next year's list if he lasts that long . He looks like a male version on my Mother when she was on her deathbed !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kirst1995y said:

He looks like a male version on my Mother when she was on her deathbed !

 

 

That more likely to have been Saville.

 

 

 

 

 

*sorry , gag had to be made, if you've read the forum for a while you'll know that.

 

* welcome aboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, charon said:

Dead cert wid be a good strapline.

:lol:. Agreed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t see him lasting more than another few weeks. I appreciate someone’s health is very personal but not sure why he feels he can insult our intelligence by stating that his very marked deterioration is down to flu. His enormous weight loss, loss of hair, skin discolouration and rasping voice are all strong indications that he has terminal cancer. It’s not flu John. If he honestly has been told that he’s got the worst doctor in the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, charon said:

Take it The Booby is still alive?.

 

He pegs and she won't be far behind.

 

 

 

 

 

* not the usual one begets two, but coke and young male prozzie celebration bash.

If you look at her Twitter she appears to be in rude health. I expect she’ll be around for a lot longer than him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Don’t see him lasting more than another few weeks. I appreciate someone’s health is very personal but not sure why he feels he can insult our intelligence by stating that his very marked deterioration is down to flu. His enormous weight loss, loss of hair, skin discolouration and rasping voice are all strong indications that he has terminal cancer. It’s not flu John. If he honestly has been told that he’s got the worst doctor in the world. 

I reckon he did probably have the flu but probably as a complication of cancer or cancer treatment.To be fair he has a right to privacy and not everyone wants to go public with their medical records.You don't need to be a Doctor to know he is clearly on his last legs.He clearly wants to make public appearances that are not about him going on about being near the end.We should respect that.His presence alone gives us all we need to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kirst1995y said:

Long time fan of the site. I had to sign up so I can say he needs to be on next year's list if he lasts that long . He looks like a male version on my Mother when she was on her deathbed !

Welcome to the site Kirst.Sorry to hear about your mother.Personal experience can be used as a decent barometer in deadpooling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use