Paul Bearer

John McCririck

In terms of how fucked he looks I would put him in the same camp as the last pictures of Henry Cecil Patrick Swayze Robin Gibb Leslie Grantham Terry Thomas Alex Higgins Freddie Mercury andTammy Faye Messner.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Sean said:

Welcome to the site Kirst.Sorry to hear about your mother.Personal experience can be used as a decent barometer in deadpooling.

………...every cloud, eh... :lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

………...every cloud, eh... :lol:

I am a borderline sociopath so that is me being nice :p

• Like 1

God damn he looks so sexy now. I would definitely slip my tube snake into his frail bony body and feel it break as I thirst myself inside him.

Well it was my spot on reality thread having seen him this morning in Big Brother Bit in Side but if he gets to Christmas he’ll be doing well imho.

The reference to Tammy and Robin Gibb are apt. 

21 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

Well it was my spot on reality thread having seen him this morning in Big Brother Bit in Side but if he gets to Christmas he’ll be doing well imho.

A great sacrifice. You watched it so we didn't need to. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

He should be put back in the Big Brother House for the last series.He gave 0 fucks last time so now he's dying he would probably give an epic amount less of a shit now.

If he knew about this site he would probably relish being on the list, give him a chance to defy the odds 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sean said:

He should be put back in the Big Brother House for the last series.He gave 0 focus last time so now he's dying he would probably give an epic amount less of a shit now.

Is there a Celebrity Big Brother roll call thread? 

According to Wiki there have been 276 contestants.

These are the ones I can think have already died.

Ken Russell

Jade Goody

Pete Burns

Verne Troyer

Keith Chegwin

David Gest

So 270 left - looking at the list there's a theme team in there for sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

God damn he looks so sexy now. I would definitely slip my tube snake into his frail bony body and feel it break as I thirst myself inside him.

McCirick is love.. McCirick is life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I'm really hoping 'thirst' is a typo :puke:

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

At your age any holes a goal.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

I'm really hoping 'thirst' is a typo :puke:

Yeah right because 'thrust' doesn't make me want to barf at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lol.

He's on r5 just now saying it a Life Choice to lose weight from getting binned from C4.

Been ill but on the mend.

Pish.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sean said:

In terms of how fucked he looks I would put him in the same camp as the last pictures of Henry Cecil Patrick Swayze Robin Gibb Leslie Grantham Terry Thomas Alex Higgins Freddie Mercury andTammy Faye Messner.

John Wetton too comes to mind.

To be fair to me I think I was the first person to put John McCririck on this forum and that was I think some months ago perhaps last year so it will require a huntback through my previous posts. I had identified him as a cancer suspect a year ago when he was looking particularly gaunt and claiming the weight loss was due to flu. Knowing his history as a heavy smoker and also having experience of this I immediately made my own diagnosis of lung cancer. Having seen this week's latest pictures of him in which he looks even worse and has a deathly pallor about him I am a lot more certain that he is suffering from terminal lung cancer and it would not surprise me one iota if he didn't make Christmas. However if he does he should definitely be on the 2019 list. I thank you.

What about John McCririck? He's fairly obese...

John Fucking McCririck in hospital with fatcuntitis or summat.

John McCririck - just seen him on the gogglebox; significantly thiner and very shaky indeed. Place yer bets.

John McCririck looks very unwell, painfully thin these days and very pale complexion. Looks like he has cancer to me. I think he’d be a good pick for 2018.

John McCririck was looking and sounding half dead on Good Morning Britain today. Lost a LOT of weight -

There was some story not too long ago about him having been on a diet.  I don't believe any of it.

He was on my very first DDP team ten years ago, on the grounds that he looked like the sort to keel over suddenly from a heart attack.

O?  Would that be the I've a monstrous tumour in my gut diet?  The woops the chemo's not working diet?  Or the ever popular cigar-smoker's COPD=iet?

Yeah, they say he had trouble walking.... Brain tumour ?

John McCririck looking fairly frail in this latest interview .

He sounds terrible as well .

I'm sorry but you weren't the first, or the second...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snakeman said:

To be fair to me I think I was the first person to put John McCririck on this forum and that was I think some months ago perhaps last year so it will require a huntback through my previous posts. I had identified him as a cancer suspect a year ago when he was looking particularly gaunt and claiming the weight loss was due to flu. Knowing his history as a heavy smoker and also having experience of this I immediately made my own diagnosis of lung cancer. Having seen this week's latest pictures of him in which he looks even worse and has a deathly pallor about him I am a lot more certain that he is suffering from terminal lung cancer and it would not surprise me one iota if he didn't make Christmas. However if he does he should definitely be on the 2019 list. I thank you.

Windsor beat you by about seven years.

• Like 3

I thought about putting him in my list but couldn't remember his name! I'm of the younger generation and not British, he first entered my wildest dreams from his episode on wife swap with his dear Booby. 

What a pleasant man, I hope he gets many more years with his dearest Booby. 

16 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Any chance you could get his name right?  :duck:

John McCroakit?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Deathrace said:

If you look at her Twitter she appears to be in rude health. I expect she’ll be around for a lot longer than him. 

I had to phone her once for work reasons, and she was rude then.

Been on my list all year,been waiting for this moment. He'll be gone before the year is out, he hates Christmas,don't you know.

3 hours ago, Toast said:

I had to phone her once for work reasons, and she was rude then.

Oh.

Did you tell her to fuck off? :D

No, I couldn't really being as they were customers.  It was a courtesy call to remind them that his subscription was due for renewal.  Don't think she knew what the word 'courtesy' means.  ^_^

13 minutes ago, Toast said:

No, I couldn't really being as they were customers.  It was a courtesy call to remind them that his subscription was due for renewal.  Don't think she knew what the word 'courtesy' means.  ^_^

Does it mean bothering old ladies about shit they don't give a fuck about?

• Haha 1