Whoa.

Stakes just got raised by a snowflake two in the morning self publicising bitch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45978790

Streets in the weeg need slave names.

Lolololololol.

• Like 1

Jamaica Street, the Merchant City, Plantation (the now yuppy infested bit next to Tradeston), etc etc? I thought we made it fucking obvious, myself.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, msc said:

Jamaica Street, the Merchant City, Plantation (the now yuppy infested bit next to Tradeston), etc etc? I thought we made it fucking obvious, myself.

Yuppy?

'......deed ya spill mah coconut juice pal!!

Point is msc , all the ones of a historical slave persuasion, "took" the slave names.

Most of them Scots origin.

Why?

Cos the overseerers on the Plantations were indeturered Scots hoofed outa their own country. Slaves in all but name too.

And the slaves took their white names and still have them.

And the slaves took their music and called it The Blues.

Life's tough, snowflakes should be torn apart by 2 4x4's going in opposite directions.

Honestly we're entering into 'They live' Territory with the media and the far left.  NPCs is such an accurate portrayal they can't accept it and call it dehumanising and freak out  but calling everyone who supports Trump a russian bot isn't? :lol:  Just remember orange man bad and jeremy corbyn jew hater and you'll fit in nicely .

They live

orange man bad

Corbyn hates Israel and lurves the RA :)

Still wouldn't vote for the cunt.

• Angry 1

On 26/10/2018 at 11:25, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Have you considered just fucking off from here? No?

Give it some consideration please.

Are you all right? I think you may need a break from the internet if this is how it makes you feel. 

Oops paddy, mistake.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

Are you all right? I think you may need a break from the internet if this is how it makes you feel. 

I'm absolutely fine but I would feel utterly fucking orgasmic if I were able to smash a sledgehammer over your bonce, oh, a dozen times.

Heaven!:D

There's a Fellatio Nelson minus the Lord part, who posts BTL on The Guardian, usually about spuds results...co-incidence? Possibly.

1 minute ago, En Passant said:

There's a Fellatio Nelson minus the Lord part, who posts BTL on The Guardian, usually about spuds results...co-incidence? Possibly.

I can assure you that I do not post any Bacon, Tomato and lettuce on, in or around The Guardian.:D

The problem with the Guardian comments is that they close them down very quickly, presumably because they don't want to pay someone to moderate them.  Particularly annoying when it's something like a recipe article which you might read months later, and want to ask a question or offer a variation.

When 'Bodyguard' finished, they closed down the comments within 12 hours, so no point in coming along later if you wanted to respond to anything.

And on topic - there'd be less need for moderators if it wasn't for precious snowflakes.

• Like 2

Well no, it's still, as Private Eye might have it, a great deal too many hyped up 'wimmins issues' even where it isn't really it's more of a 'people issue' particularly since they appointed a Laydee as Editor in Chief.

But since the online alternatives are utterly dire or behind a pay-wall, one reads what one can. And I'd imagine you know its 'Below The Line', not Big Mac add-ons...;)

1 minute ago, Toast said:

The problem with the Guardian comments is that they close them down very quickly, presumably because they don't want to pay someone to moderate them.  Particularly annoying when it's something like a recipe article which you might read months later, and want to ask a question or offer a variation.

When 'Bodyguard' finished, they closed down the comments within 12 hours, so no point in coming along later if you wanted to respond to anything.

And on topic - there'd be less need for moderators if it wasn't for precious snowflakes.

Or they simply don't open comments to anything contentious. Especially some commentator spouting utter shyze.

Further thought sbout the 27 year old Mum trembling over a tremor: if she was willing to speak to a Sun journalist, does it not seem a tad unlikely that she'd be left/liberal enough for the Snowflake epithet? 

On 26/10/2018 at 18:09, charon said:

When younger (lie), occasionally you would go out at night, get cunted and want TO FUCK SHIT UP, whilst dodging Politzi, and folk who wid hospitalise you.

Now, the snowflakes have "Street Pastors" to care for them. Fucking Hell.

Came up on fb from an ex wife of an ex work mate. Knew she's a holy roller but she's into this shit, even if its a 150 mile round drive for her.

https://streetpastors.org/locations/inverness/

44778755_10155970500068108_6175906562100

They'd be the first to get bottled if it kicks off.....

Yet another symptom of lack of police who'd normally deal with this shit. Although street pastors are idiots putting themselves in these sort of positions in some misguided religious brief. Been around for years though. 

37 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

Further thought sbout the 27 year old Mum trembling over a tremor: if she was willing to speak to a Sun journalist, does it not seem a tad unlikely that she'd be left/liberal enough for the Snowflake epithet? 

Snowflakes are not just the liberals and the lefties.

Lol at all the precious princesses whining about Brexit for example. A lot of Nazis amongst them.

Example #418940

44913648_1015212058640770_73921636215491

Young Eva Braun in her knock off not available hun top, fails to realise that the Spice Girls were shit, so to leave them, was a step forward.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, charon said:

Snowflakes are not just the liberals and the lefties.

Lol at all the precious princesses whining about Brexit for example. A lot of Nazis amongst them.

Nazis?  The far right was strongly in support of Brexit (although obvs only a minority of Leave support came from the far right).

On 27/10/2018 at 20:34, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'm absolutely fine but I would feel utterly fucking orgasmic if I were able to smash a sledgehammer over your bonce, oh, a dozen times.

Heaven!:D

You're making my point. Death threats are not a healthy response.

3 hours ago, paddyfool said:

You're making my point. Death threats are not a healthy response.

I haven't threatened to kill you, just give you a bit of a headache.:D

If you don't like it you are free to leave.

Nobody is forcing you to stay, are they.

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

If you don't like it you are free to leave.

Nobody is forcing you to stay, are they.

is that your way of saying he is Thor the god of thunder

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, that's a load off my mind :P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, paddyfool said:

Well, that's a load off my mind :P

There is hope for you yet.

Now get an 'appropriate' avatar, call Charon a Rangers fan* and it may just all work.

*take the abuse you will get like a man:lol:

• Sad 1