That's inside the house, not outside coffee3.gif

• Haha 1

Aye, this was the advert back in the day.

road-safety-campaign-2-752x501.png.8a8dbad8fcb7b397486cc7d1ba72e757.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Vaseline dion is my favourite singer. 

My ass will go on

Because you lubed me

The power of lube

Lube can move mountains

And of course... All by myself :lol:

• Haha 1

Little OJ typifies them. Absolutely glorious when he got his Mummy onto Twitter :lol:

FB_IMG_1543952787021.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Little OJ typifies them. Absolutely glorious when he got his Mummy onto Twitter :lol:

FB_IMG_1543952787021.jpg

He is a super sized c**t bucket.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, runebomme said:

Utter nonsense.  I've never claimed to be a feminist, and I read this without guilt while I happened to be eating scrambled eggs. 

Eggs which come from free-range hens at a farm in the next village are delivered to my door every week.  I have no plans to change this arrangement.

• Like 1

PETA are evil, and murder thousands of dogs and other animals every year. I wouldn't trust them if they told me I was Scottish...

• Like 2

Trouble is PETA do damage to the more moderate voices in the debate and put back the cause of genuine animal welfare.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Utter nonsense.  I've never claimed to be a feminist, and I read this without guilt while I happened to be eating scrambled eggs. 

Eggs which come from free-range hens at a farm in the next village are delivered to my door every week.  I have no plans to change this arrangement.

Fucking hell Toastie.

Those hens must be a bit clever, laying eggs AND delivering them to your door!!!

5ed2f5b1c46f2cd8576b0e8e2d294b10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fucking hell Toastie.

Those hens must be a bit clever, laying eggs AND delivering them to your door!!!

5ed2f5b1c46f2cd8576b0e8e2d294b10.jpg

AND charging a lot less than the supermarkets  :)

• Like 1

Pah.  Loving the snowflake on BBC Breakfast saying the O2 outage yesterday was the ‘digital catastrophe of the era’.

It was actually lovely to not have the phone beeping every few minutes. But this poor woman is probably now in therapy (via FaceTime)....

1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

Pah.  Loving the snowflake on BBC Breakfast saying the O2 outage yesterday was the ‘digital catastrophe of the era’.

It was actually lovely to not have the phone beeping every few minutes. But this poor woman is probably now in therapy (via FaceTime)....

And the whining such as Uber drivers losing income etc etc, I wouldn't pay them a penny in compensation.

Dual sim phone, second sim on payg with a fiver on it and no fucking problem.

Fucking idiots.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Pizza delivery guy identifies as "breatharian", claims to live on air and mints:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6478723/Pizza-delivery-man-38-eats-mints-three-MONTHS.html

He's 13 stone and lives solely on air and meditation? I detect a distinct aroma of horse shit through these mints of his.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Pizza delivery guy identifies as "breatharian", claims to live on air and mints:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6478723/Pizza-delivery-man-38-eats-mints-three-MONTHS.html

For some reason the story of Verity Linn, who starved to death in the Scottish wilderness during an attempt to convert to Breatharianism in 1999, has always stuck with me.

There were rumours, flatly denied at the time, that Margaret Davies, who was found starved in a bothy near Cape Wrath in 2002, was also a Breatharian.

Meanwhile the cult's founder Jasmuheen, possibly the planet's most blatant fraud, lives on, apparently having survived on little but 'liquid air' since 1993.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

For some reason the story of Verity Linn, who starved to death in the Scottish wilderness during an attempt to convert to Breatharianism in 1999, has always stuck with me.

There were rumours, flatly denied at the time, that Margaret Davies, who was found starved in a bothy near Cape Wrath in 2002, was also a Breatharian.

Meanwhile the cult's founder Jasmuheen, possibly the planet's most blatant fraud, lives on, apparently having survived on little but 'liquid air' since 1993.

She should have taken some tips from Charon.

He can live on fresh air...…..oh, ok, and ciggies and alcohol but you get the idea. :D

• Haha 3

What do we call him this figure now then? 'Sxnta Claus'? 'Person Christmas'? Fuck mine. 

• Like 1

I need to learn to stop trying to bait the snowflakes on other forums, that has now got me banned twice.

It would seem that they have completely no sense of humour :(

14 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

I need to learn to stop trying to bait the snowflakes on other forums, that has now got me banned twice.

It would seem that they have completely no sense of humour :(

If you have only been banned twice from forums then you haven't tried hard enough.

Have a word with Charon, he has been banned from shit loads of forums!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As I can’t see a ‘deathlist forum poster ill’ thread- and I’m coughing up green crap from chest following on from cold, this snowflake is going sick tomorrow from work. 

Blah blah I’m not dying etc. :dead: