1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

As I can’t see a ‘deathlist forum poster ill’ thread- and I’m coughing up green crap from chest following on from cold, this snowflake is going sick tomorrow from work. 

Blah blah I’m not dying etc. :dead:

There's the Docter Docter thread. :sick:

• Like 2

On 13/12/2018 at 16:37, DevonDeathTrip said:

For some reason the story of Verity Linn, who starved to death in the Scottish wilderness during an attempt to convert to Breatharianism in 1999, has always stuck with me.

There were rumours, flatly denied at the time, that Margaret Davies, who was found starved in a bothy near Cape Wrath in 2002, was also a Breatharian.

Meanwhile the cult's founder Jasmuheen, possibly the planet's most blatant fraud, lives on, apparently having survived on little but 'liquid air' since 1993.

"Breath power‟ is well known in meditation circles, as I wrote in my book In Resonance in the chapter called “The Breath of Life”: “It has been said that if we were to change nothing – not our eating, exercise or thinking patterns and habits – except our breathing pattern, we could radically alter our life span … if we reduce the number of breaths that we breathe per minute from say fifteen to five, we will triple our lifespan …
--------------------

Under this reasoning, if you want eternal life, you'll need to reduce your breaths to zero.
SC

Chances of it being chicken are <30%.

Love the

Rebecca Butcher, a 21-year-old YouTuber and social media manager from Yorkshire, says she was aware of the problem before she bought a vegetarian wrap on 22 January. She says it had chicken in it.

"I wanted to wait a little while because I saw people I knew posting that they'd had chicken in their veggie wrap," Becca tells Newsbeat.

"I gave it a bit of time so it hopefully wouldn't happen to me. I was kind of shocked that weeks later, they're still getting wrong."

"I just felt kind of disgusted."

Surname " Butcher" :D , hope she marries an Irish veggie named  "Leaf O'Grass".

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, charon said:

Chances of it being chicken are <30%.

Love the

Surname " Butcher" :D , hope she marries an Irish veggie named  "Leaf O'Grass".

does not a penis contain meat

• Haha 1

Not necessarily....... In these enlightened times.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

McDonald's serves chicken nuggets in veggie wraps http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47003878

Instagram generation find chicken in veggie wraps. The selfies speak volumes about the complaining 

Shock, Horror, none of them died after eating a bit of chicken.

Go to McDonalds to eat and find some kind of meat in their food, it actually says more about the mindset of the vegetarians than it does about anything else.

"This has literally put me in tears" 

:lol:

• Like 1

Actual book (google away) in book stores presently.  

My cousin saw it and posted on FB and responses have been with amusing vitriol.

S is for Snowflake.

989C2F67-737E-4C9B-8D75-92C9CB976298.jpeg

• Haha 4

Smiling is the new roman salute according to the psychotic left. It wasn't the smiling that pissed the media, the left wing ruling class and the anointed celebs off though...

One is hailed as a neo nazi racist and recieves death threats to him and his family and calls to remove him from school. The other is hailed strong , powerful and calm in the face of hatred and is rewarded with a job as a model on the catwalk. She is labelled a hero but the white conservative boys aren't heroes but evil, despite having the same reaction.Still think the guardian, the media or even wider society isn't biased in numerous ways? When you realise it is you have to ask yourself why?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/23/native-american-racism-video-covington-school-nick-sandmann

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/23/how-conservative-media-transformed-the-covington-catholic-students-from-pariahs-to-heroes

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/10/saffiyah-khan-english-defence-league-edl-protest-birmingham?espv=1

https://amp.theguardian.com/fashion/2017/sep/27/from-activism-to-the-catwalk-the-rise-of-saffiyah-khan

Too many links to look at, but I take it this is the black Jews firing into the white tarriers and the Indian makes a cunt of it?

And the leftists go with it and then have to run run run to the hills?

A vegan YouTuber and athlete has been dropped by a vegan company he founded and is receiving a ton of backlash for announcing he would be eating meat again, after admitting last year he ate raw eggs and salmon after a 35-day water fast.

Tim Shieff is a champion freerunner who has appeared on American Ninja Warrior. He also has been prominently featured in the media for his vegan lifestyle as an athlete, appearing in the film What the Health? and contributing to Forks Over Knives. He also promotes his lifestyle through his large social media followings, with over 175,000 YouTube subscribers and more than 85,000 Instagram followers.

But earlier this month, Shieff made a stunning admission. He is no longer vegan. The admission came after Shieff admitted in November he had eaten raw eggs and salmon after completing a 35-day water fast.  In his new video called “Am I still vegan?” Shieff said he had been experiencing health issues while on his vegan diet. These problems included “digestion issues, depression, fatigue, brain fog, lack of energy,” and “waking up stiff” in his joints.

“I couldn’t do push-ups without getting injured,” he said.

“I made the choice to go back to consuming animal products again,” he said.  The improvements in his health were evidence that “there is something natural in consuming animal products” for his own body.  “I have had to come to terms with that and make peace with that,” he said.

SC

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 14:43, the_engineer said:

Smiling is the new roman salute according to the psychotic left. It wasn't the smiling that pissed the media, the left wing ruling class and the anointed celebs off though...

One is hailed as a neo nazi racist and recieves death threats to him and his family and calls to remove him from school. The other is hailed strong , powerful and calm in the face of hatred and is rewarded with a job as a model on the catwalk. She is labelled a hero but the white conservative boys aren't heroes but evil, despite having the same reaction.Still think the guardian, the media or even wider society isn't biased in numerous ways? When you realise it is you have to ask yourself why?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/23/native-american-racism-video-covington-school-nick-sandmann

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/23/how-conservative-media-transformed-the-covington-catholic-students-from-pariahs-to-heroes

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/10/saffiyah-khan-english-defence-league-edl-protest-birmingham?espv=1

https://amp.theguardian.com/fashion/2017/sep/27/from-activism-to-the-catwalk-the-rise-of-saffiyah-khan

Please. They are all wearing baseball caps and just have that basic moronic look. Shoot the fucking lot. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Please. They are all wearing baseball caps and just have that basic moronic look. Shoot the fucking lot. 

Can't tell if serious or not. If you are the we agree to disagree.

18 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

A vegan YouTuber and athlete has been dropped by a vegan company he founded and is receiving a ton of backlash for announcing he would be eating meat again, after admitting last year he ate raw eggs and salmon after a 35-day water fast.

Tim Shieff is a champion freerunner who has appeared on American Ninja Warrior. He also has been prominently featured in the media for his vegan lifestyle as an athlete, appearing in the film What the Health? and contributing to Forks Over Knives. He also promotes his lifestyle through his large social media followings, with over 175,000 YouTube subscribers and more than 85,000 Instagram followers.

But earlier this month, Shieff made a stunning admission. He is no longer vegan. The admission came after Shieff admitted in November he had eaten raw eggs and salmon after completing a 35-day water fast.  In his new video called “Am I still vegan?” Shieff said he had been experiencing health issues while on his vegan diet. These problems included “digestion issues, depression, fatigue, brain fog, lack of energy,” and “waking up stiff” in his joints.

“I couldn’t do push-ups without getting injured,” he said.

“I made the choice to go back to consuming animal products again,” he said.  The improvements in his health were evidence that “there is something natural in consuming animal products” for his own body.  “I have had to come to terms with that and make peace with that,” he said.

SC

Humans evolved to eat meat. The were meant to eat meat. The pussyfication of humans and SJW/snowflakeism began with this vegetarianism and veganism BS. The fact vegetarians and vegans have to lie to win people over points out they have no valid arguements. 

'The debate about meat, and whether we humans have evolved to eat it, has to be one of the best examples of bullshit seen on the web.It has largely lost all sense of the complex reality of food choice behaviours. Far too often it tries to rewrite our evolutionary history by invoking pseudoscience.Some pro-vegetarian or vegan-promoting

websites mistakenly claim that humans shouldn’t eat meat because we evolved to be herbivores.The substance of their arguments is often traceable back to the influential but pseudoscientific views of vegan physician Milton R. Mills.

Some vegan sites even claim support from anthropology for their anti-meat agenda.

We also find bogus arguments like these promoted in the mainstream media where some columnists push an anti-intellectual agenda by misrepresenting the views of scientists themselves such as fellow anthropologist Richard Leakey'.

https://theconversation.com/our-ancestors-were-carnivorous-super-predators-so-do-we-really-have-a-choice-about-eating-meat-62272

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution

I think frankie boyle said it best 

I've no problem with someone turning to a more organic diet (I have), in order to avoid pesticides etc (esp while raising a wean); I also have no problem with someone incorporating more fruit+veggies in their diet--hell we probably all could use that.  Or smaller portions of meat.  Whatever.
But the whole vegan thing just seems wrong.  And now appears physically detrimental.  This guy (an athlete) gave up $$$$$ to admit he was eating animal products again.

SC

• Like 1

imo the best diet is the balanced diet, you know, with all the necessities - fruit, veg, meat, chocolate...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, msc said:

imo the best diet is the balanced diet, you know, with all the necessities - fruit, veg, meat, chocolate...

Don't forget the cake. Never forget the cake. :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, msc said:

Coffee—Where’s the coffee?

:P

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:57, the_engineer said:

Can't tell if serious or not. If you are the we agree to disagree.

The latter with, maybe on bad days, a hint of the other. Which kind of makes me a fucking snowflake too. Time to top myself. 

1 hour ago, Toast said:

It was only a matter of time before they turned on each other.

Will Smith not black enough

Oh, I saw this. Fucking hysterical.

:lol:

California:  We are banning the sale of all fur!
Cow: How about leather?
California:  No that's fine.
Cow: Well, it's kinda my fur.  So animal skin is okay so long as no 'fur' grows on it?
California: Aye!  You got it, Elsie!

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

California:  We are banning the sale of all fur!
Cow: How about leather?
California:  No that's fine.
Cow: Well, it's kinda my fur.  So animal skin is okay so long as no 'fur' grows on it?
California: Aye!  You got it, Elsie!

If cow hides were not used to produce leather there would be a massive waste mountain produced by the beef industry. However fur animals tend not to be farmed for their meat.