Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

Im currently compiling a list of 5 celebs to enter into my Boyfriends Death Lottery and Elizabeth Taylor was a top pick.  However, she is not mentioned on this site. I cant believe she isnt close to croking so have I missed something? Is she dead already?

Beyond her eyes,beauty and talent, whatever--the fact is there hasn't been one like her before or to this date with her sense of beauty which went beyond her face. It is the vulnerabilty we all identify with whatever our race,creed or color that is her real beauty....There is something about her that that transcends superfciical differences.

Hmmmm....

Do you wear "sensible shoes"????

Beyond her eyes,beauty and talent, whatever--the fact is there hasn't been one like her before or to this date with her sense of beauty which went beyond her face.  It  is the vulnerabilty we all identify with whatever our race,creed or color that is her real beauty....There is something about her that that transcends superfciical differences.

And marriage vows too, evidently.

Guest One Man Jury

May this Michael Jackson loving old bag die soon.

Anyone who coverts to Judism just to please Hollywood is beneath contempt. Talk about crawling.

Worse than that, she adopts a totally false American accent. And she's not even a Czech tennis player!

May this Michael Jackson loving old bag die soon.

Anyone who coverts to Judism just to please Hollywood is beneath contempt. Talk about crawling.

Worse than that, she adopts a totally false American accent. And she's not even a Czech tennis player!

If she picks up accents as easy as husbands, her accent ought to be all over the place.

Here's her shopping list....

Nicky Hilton: hotel-chain heir

Michael Wilding: actor

Michael Todd: producer

Eddie Fisher: singer

Richard Burton: actor

Richard Burton: actor (again)

John Warner: Became U.S. senator because of being married to Elizabeth Taylor

Larry Fortensky: trucker

I like the way her choice in men deteriorated along with her acting career and her age....

Liz Taylor, "trucker's moll"

Wasn't there a rumour that she and Whacko might get spliced (around the time of the Jordy Chandler abuse sensation)?

Gawd blimey, what woud their progeny be like?????

Hmm some pretty harsh criticism of Ms Taylor an pretty unfounded too!In her hey day she was without doubt one of the most beautiful women in the world an now looks perfectly fine for a woman in her seventies!As well as being a consumate actress (Place in the Sun, Suddenly Last Summer etc) this is a woman who has helped many charities! In 1980s America before it was fashionable to champion Aides as a cause Liz was the first big name to pubicly declare her support for Aides victims (risking her reputation). Furthermore she has always proved to be a loyal friend to those close to her for example putting her whole fee for Reflections of A Golden Eye up as collatarel so Montgomery Clift could get insured to star in the movie!

If as some of you suggest her looks, career an health have faded then thats only natrual for a woman entering her Winter years. Lay off Liz a star, legend, humanitarian an generally feisty old broad!

An as for the Idiot who says he hopes she will die this year, get a grip!This site is a bit of fun an its one thing to predict someones death an :P another to wish someone dead

It's hard to understand why Michael's so fond of her, given that she's about 60 years too old and the wrong gender. ;)

Guest dnt piss wid me !

mmm im surprised shes not poisened by that awful perfume she makes.... :rip:

mmm im surprised shes not poisened by that awful perfume she makes.... :rip:

Terrible stuff that poisen.

mmm im surprised shes not poisened by that awful perfume she makes.... :D

How do you use it? Smoke it? :rip:

regards,

Hein

mmm im surprised shes not poisened by that awful perfume she makes.... :D

How do you use it? Smoke it? :rip:

regards,

Hein

I suppose one would smoke it : per - for, fume - smoke. I don't know that much Latin, I don't even like Ricki Martin.

I do have to wonder though, is this perfume bottled? I had a boss who made his own 'perfume' once. I'm surprised he didn't "poisen" us too.

:skill2:

It seems Elizabeth Taylor is up for an award.

BAFTA/LA will present Taylor with its Britannia Award for Artistic Excellence in International Entertainment at the 2005 Britannia Awards.

Perhaps they are doing it now before she runs out of time.

I cannot actually understand what shes done for the award lately.

Perhaps they are doing it now before she runs out of time.

Whereas I can't understand what she's done to deserve what she's done for any award ever.

BAFTA/LA will present Taylor with its Britannia Award for Artistic Excellence in International Entertainment at the 2005 Britannia Awards.

This kind of "lifetime achievement award" is usually a sign that the awardee is expected to drop soon. What does BAFTA know that we don't?

Her friendship with MJ is a source of endless entertainment. :o

regards,

Hein

The other day, Mrs. N. and I watched Mike Todd's "Around the World in Eighty Days" (1956).

Among the extras was a documentary with some interviews with Liz Taylor done shortly after Todd's death along with some news footage of the two of them together.

Back then she really looked rather nice and seemed quite sympathetic and reasonably sane, if not overly intelligent.

Certainly a much admired actress in her time. Butterfield 8, Cleopatra and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf all gained her quite a bit of acclaim. Oscars and all that.

I suppose she's had a few years since then to go completely doo-lally.

Shame.

Guest Gregg
Im currently compiling a list of 5 celebs to enter into my Boyfriends Death Lottery and Elizabeth Taylor was a top pick. However, she is not mentioned on this site. I cant believe she isnt close to croking so have I missed something? Is she dead already?

what a sick F*****g thing to have, a death lottery. I hope you have cancer

Im currently compiling a list of 5 celebs to enter into my Boyfriends Death Lottery and Elizabeth Taylor was a top pick.  However, she is not mentioned on this site. I cant believe she isnt close to croking so have I missed something? Is she dead already?

That's the thing that i always fail to understand about the

guests. Greg for example. He says a death lottery is so sick?

Which also means he is probobly against deathlist as well.

So that leaves myself with one unanwsered qustion.

"Why the hell is Greg on deathlist.net"

Now i think that was fairly said.

But wishing cancer on people is A-OK ;)

I hope you have cancer

I see your cancer and raise you an acne.

Wonder how Liz is doing these days?

Last I heard, she was still alive

Wonder how  Liz is doing these days?

Will you let us know if you hear anything else please? :angry:

Wonder how  Liz is doing these days?

Will you let us know if you hear anything else please? :angry:

As soon as I find out, you'll be the next to know.

Guest misswhisp

May elizabeth taylor regain her health to live past 100 yrs old!she is one of my favourite actors of all time...her beauty surpasses anyone on the screen now..i wish her well and a long life...free of pain