Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

Guest Martyminx

Im currently compiling a list of 5 celebs to enter into my Boyfriends Death Lottery and Elizabeth Taylor was a top pick. However, she is not mentioned on this site. I cant believe she isnt close to croking so have I missed something? Is she dead already?

Well Martyminx I can assure you that Liz Taylor is definitely still alive although has been pretty low proifle recently. I dont even think she is ill.

She is only 72 next month so might have a few more husbands in her yet!

I would leave her off your list this year.

Guest Jason

Low profile? I've seen her walking around with Michael Jackson 20 times in the past hour!

Isn't she a bit old for him?

Jason: Do you work in the service industry? Perhaps you work in a hotel? Room service?

Maybe they're courting.

shes old and doesnt she have cancer?

there was something about her on bbc teletext (p512?) saying she had a degenerative heart condition...

Guest Banshees Scream

Taylor has lived through two life-threatening bouts with pneumonia, one requiring a tracheotomy, back fractures, two hip replacements and a brain tumor, among other health ailments.

She told the magazine she is not afraid to die.

``Really I'm not, because I've been there,'' Taylor said.

:D

i have to agree score one up for 2005 with liz taylor :D

Elizabeth Taylor is a very strong possibility for 2005. For the last couple of years, she has been in very poor health. In October last year she broke her back for the fifth time, smashing a bone in her lower back.

Taylor Breaks Back for Fifth Time

Now she is suffering from congestive heart failure and experiences fatigue, shortness of breath, fluid buildup and other symptoms. Recently she admitted to a magazine that she is not afraid to die, so it appears that she has lost the will to live.

Liz Taylor Ailing

Low profile? I've seen her walking around with Michael Jackson

Elizabeth Taylor's staff is now blocking Michael Jackson's nocturnal phone calls. :blink:

Jackson's phone calls to Taylor banned

she is without a dout going within the next 2 years :(

Im betting around Easter time of 06.

Guest Guest
she is without a dout going within the next 2 years :old:

Im betting around Easter time of 06.

what inside information do you have weatherman90?

is there somthing their not telling us?

Guest Guest

sh*t! thought Liz was a dead cert (dead cert geddit!) for 2005 rumours that she was bed ridden clearly not true when she walked (admittedly aided) into elton johns post oscar bash looking pretty glam and healthy. not a good bet for the list i think. :flame:

sh*t! thought Liz was a dead cert (dead cert geddit!) for 2005 rumours that she was bed ridden clearly not true when she walked (admittedly aided) into elton johns post oscar bash looking pretty glam and healthy. not a good bet for the list i think. :flame:

I wouldn't count her out of contention just yet....I just wonder what the toll will be on her health when she's called under oath at the Jacko trial.

Guest Linda M.
Im currently compiling a list of 5 celebs to enter into my Boyfriends Death Lottery and Elizabeth Taylor was a top pick.  However, she is not mentioned on this site. I cant believe she isnt close to croking so have I missed something? Is she dead already?

Beyond her eyes,beauty and talent, whatever--the fact is there hasn't been one like her before or to this date with her sense of beauty which went beyond her face. It is the vulnerabilty we all identify with whatever our race,creed or color that is her real beauty....There is something about her that that transcends superfciical differences.

sh*t!  thought Liz was a dead cert (dead cert geddit!) for 2005 rumours that she was bed ridden clearly not true when she walked (admittedly aided) into elton johns post oscar bash looking pretty glam and healthy. not a good bet for the list i think. :D

Elizabeth Taylor was in very poor shape last year and was bed ridden with various ailments, including a broken back, but she has made a remarkable recovery since then.

Liz Taylor Appears In Great Form at 73