Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

Aye we've had several discussions but little hard evidence of people nominated dropping by, probably more chance of it on the forum. I mean, if I was the manager of some obscure singer I might be tempted to start a death rumour before one of us 'discovered' his next tour.

which is exactly what max splodge's manager tried to do a few months back - and look where that got him! where's that thread now, and where is max? this site is hardly a career boost.

elizaberth taylor enjoys food too much?that "weight" is called menopause...it spares no one the kilos pile on without even a "glance" at food, she has back problems also which limits her excercise regime, combined menopause/limmited excercise= weight..so whether we like food or not...at a certain age weight comes on due to hormones....lucky u men!

elizaberth taylor enjoys food too much?that "weight" is called menopause...it spares no one the kilos pile on without even a "glance" at food, she has back problems also which limits her excercise regime, combined menopause/limmited excercise= weight..so whether we like food or not...at a certain age weight comes on due to hormones....lucky u men!

Actually it is aided and abetted by stuffing food down the throat. It could be argued in some circles (and occasionally in a square) that the weight is attributable to the fact that she is an aging has-been low level actress and you can use the menopause excuse until Liz marries her next husband (or until she divorces him) but if you eat carrots you can be slimmer through less calories and zippo in fat, whereas if you eat cookies and cakes and other fat laden calorie riddled food you will pack on the pounds like there's no tomorrow (or Vic Morrow either).

That being said, let's all have some ice cream...

Misswhisp, there are female marathon runners older than Elizabeth Taylor. Didn't the famous actress once say summat like: 'Why shouldn't I eat fried chicken every day?' I reckon her health is a lifestyle choice. For as long as there are cases like her, we'll have a few hits in our top fifty.

You are right, she should take care of her diet .I do personally know women of her age that are slim, but they do walk every day and watch what they eat..so yes your right....

You are right, she should take care of her diet .I do personally know women of her age that are slim, but they do walk every day and watch what they eat..so yes your right....

I don't think it matters. With her health problems, getting older all the time, maybe she wants to enjoy herself. Besides, i'm sure Elizabeth Taylor has married for the last time? :D

Ms Taylor looks safe from the grim reaper for some years yet. Recent interviews, swimming with sharks, and a new beau all showing she is in much better health then thought by many. Cant see how she would even be a likely candidate for next years list.

Personally im not really surprised that Liz is not near deaths door they have been tales in the press about her iminebt demise since the 1960s. The fact she is/was such a huge star, ageing and one of last few remaining hollywood greats all reasons the press speculate so much about her wellbeing

Liz swims with sharks?

What? is she planing to be eaten by one and go in a real blaze of glory?

Elizabeth Taylor celebrates her 75th birthday today

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17371091/

Blimey, for some reason I thought she was much older than that, at least into her 80s. Ah well, Happy Birthday Liz :)

Lord Bazaar, does every post have to include the word 'Blimey'?

Elizabeth Taylor celebrates her 75th birthday today

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17371091/

Blimey, for some reason I thought she was much older than that, at least into her 80s. Ah well, Happy Birthday Liz :)

Lord Bazaar, does every post have to include the word 'Blimey'?

Sorry, hadn't noticed that it did, but apologies anyway. And just to be picky, it's Lard, not Lord. I'd love to be of noble ancestry, but I'm not, I'm a fat bastard.

ah sorry Lard. i must be blind or something. or dyslexic.

Old Mc donnald was dyslexic U,I,E.P,A.

Does anyone have more detail about the recent internet report that Liz has "organ failure" and is refusing transplants and dialysis? I see no confirmation and don't know if it's a lot of bull or has merit.

Does anyone have more detail about the recent internet report that Liz has "organ failure" and is refusing transplants and dialysis? I see no confirmation and don't know if it's a lot of bull or has merit.

I saw the article in the national inquirer. who knows.

She has recent pictures out. She is an add to my list.