Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

How has Diana Ross taken the news?

I'm sure she probably almost had a heart attack when being told she might get his kids!

According to various sources Diana Ross reacted to Jacko's death thus: "I can't stop crying, this is too sudden and shocking," Ross says in a statement. "I am unable to imagine this. My heart is hurting. I am in prayer for his kids and the family." To be honest, this sounds like a simple PR statement rather than anything more. Can't find anything on her reaction to the possibility of getting Jacko's kids. Can't image she'd be that happy about it though.

How has Diana Ross taken the news?

I'm sure she probably almost had a heart attack when being told she might get his kids!

According to various sources Diana Ross reacted to Jacko's death thus: "I can't stop crying, this is too sudden and shocking," Ross says in a statement. "I am unable to imagine this. My heart is hurting. I am in prayer for his kids and the family." To be honest, this sounds like a simple PR statement rather than anything more. Can't find anything on her reaction to the possibility of getting Jacko's kids. Can't image she'd be that happy about it though.

No, she's a little to old to be raising little kids.

Taylor 2009 for certain? I think so...

She's nothing but a coffin tease.

It'll come to nowt, believe me*.

* which means she'll be dead within the week. Probably.

I was just thinking that the death of Wacko might push her over the edge.

Pictures of Elizibeth Taylor from 2 nights ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ns-funeral.html

article-1215970-0693FBF1000005DC-855_634x457.jpg

According to recent reports, she is now trying to find a burial plot next to the singer after attending his funeral at the Great Mausoleum in Los Angeles' Forest Lawn

Sounds like she is ready to die.

I bought my burial plot. I'm not ready to die - just prepared. :banghead:

That site has a little retrospective slide show of her next to the article. I mean, it's fair to think that a 77 year-old might not survive a heart operation, but at least prepare your obituary in private. :wub:

Went perfectly. :wub:

That site has a little retrospective slide show of her next to the article. I mean, it's fair to think that a 77 year-old might not survive a heart operation, but at least prepare your obituary in private. :wub:

Went perfectly. :wub:

Any chance she had Jacko's heart transplanted on the quiet??? :)

That site has a little retrospective slide show of her next to the article. I mean, it's fair to think that a 77 year-old might not survive a heart operation, but at least prepare your obituary in private. B)

Went perfectly. <_<

Any chance she had Jacko's heart transplanted on the quiet??? :unsure:

I think you're on to something Termi. Looking at that picture she seems to be transforming in to Michael Jackson. Maybe it is Michael Jackson. Maybe he did away with Liz and took up residence in her wheelchair. Could be one for the National Enquirer.

bbc229086e_liz09052009.jpg1125250.jpg

Michael Jackson.......................................................Elizabeth Taylor

According to this, she doesn't think she'll see 2010.

Don't know how serious to take the report as they are the only outlet posting such a claim.

If she survives the year I would keep her on DL2010 - just to be safe.

Liz Taylor has been admitted to a LA Hospital. She is showing symtoms of congestive heart failure.

Liz Taylor has been admitted to a LA Hospital. She is showing symtoms of congestive heart failure.

Cor we've had a load of DLers in and out of hospital the past few weeks, maybe they're playing mind games with us

Mind games indeed. trust a DL old timer; Taylor and her sidekick Gabor have much form in the area of f***ing with the heads of dead poolers. Obviously, they aren't immortal and will go soonish but the points generated when this happens will be as nothing to the many potential points lost by those who have gambled fruitlessly over the years where these two are concerned.

• Like 1

Guest Guest
my list for possible 2012

Elizabeth Taylor (icon)

Jonathan Winters (actor/singer)

Angela Lansbury (actress/singer)

Betty White (actress)

Don Rickles (actor)

George Bush (politics/retired)

Clint Eastwood (actor/director)

Harry Belefonte (singer)

Pat Boone (singer)

Ernest Borgnine (actor)

Dustin Hoffman (actor)

Roger Corman (director)

Phyllis Diller (actress/singer)

Gene Hackman (actor)

Joan Rivers (actress)

Mary Tyler Moore (actress)

Dick Van Dyke (actor)

Gene Wilder (actor)

Bob Newhart 9actor)

Jack Nicholson (actor/director)

Adam West (actor)

William Shatner (acter/wanna be singer)

Bill Cosby (actor)

Elizabeth Taylor is critically ill and options to treat her condition are 'limited' according to reports tonight - doesnt look good for her http://www.theimproper.com/19118/elizabeth...ition-critical/

ps sorry for posting this here but for some reason it wont let me post in the thread for Elizabeth taylor

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved

Is generating quite a lot of media coverage, a sign that she's not expected to pull through perhaps?

How reputable is Death by a Thousand Papercuts? Not disputing she's ill, but that site looks like a National Enquirer job where EVERY scandal and rumour is published if it can be sourced to some idiot or other.

Edited by Magere Hein
Two posts moved