Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

Cut and paste from the LA Times:

Elizabeth Taylor feeling stronger, still in hospital.

British-born actress Elizabeth Taylor is getting better in hospital and she has not had a heart attack, a stroke or any kind of heart surgery, her representative said on Thursday. But the 78-year-old two-time Oscar winner, who has been at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after being admitted with symptoms of heart failure earlier this month, will stay in hospital for now.

I've been ham-strung in getting back into my Rotten.com deadpool team but now that I have, I've swapped out Betty Ford, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg and Yidzshak Shamir for Liz, Steve Jobs & Hosni Mubarak. Risky, but I think they all have a little less than 11 months to live.

I just watched on the Today Show that Liz Taylor passed away today.

That's hit no. 3

Well that's Fred Titmus's wordcount in tomorrow's newspapers cut drastically then.

Typical, you think someones on the way out for years, then you stop thinking about them and they pop off.

This bit of news is taylor-made for a DL headline.

Bloody typical isn't it the year gets off to a promising start with Gerry Raferty 4 days in, then nothing for more than 2 months before Michael Gough and now Liz pass within a week!

Bloody typical isn't it the year gets off to a promising start with Gerry Raferty 4 days in, then nothing for more than 2 months before Michael Gough and now Liz pass within a week!

...........and Zsa Zsa and Clive Dunn go on and on.........

Wow, I'm surprised Liz lasted as long as she did. :banghead:

I'm not exactly shocked, but I honestly believed Gabor would go first..

Well Zsa Zsa's never been one to be upstaged, especially by another Hollywood Diva...

Well Zsa Zsa's never been one to be upstaged, especially by another Hollywood Diva...

So let's cross over to Zsa Zsa's thread and see what's going on there

God bless you Dame Elizabeth, one of the most beautiful natural beauties to ever grace the silver screen i hope you find the peace and happiness you were looking for, so much in life, now in death

God bless you Dame Elizabeth, one of the most beautiful natural beauties to ever grace the silver screen i hope you find the peace and happiness you were looking for, so much in life, now in death

Perhaps now she's meeting for drinks with Burton and they're "taking it slow" :rolleyes:

So let's cross over to Zsa Zsa's thread and see what's going on there

I rest my case!

A gay guy and an umpteen-time divorced woman going on a road trip isn't that weird.

Although I guess it is when one of them has to stop off at the nose shop every 100 miles.

So reports are saying that Taylor's last husband Larry Fortensky already died last year.

http://extratv.com/2017/04/13/liz-taylors-ex-husband-larry-fortensky-dead-at-64/

Apparently , he suffered from melanoma. It has gone unreported the whole time as he cut contact with his family. I wonder if it's actually true. You'd think the usual papers would report.