Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

Guest Guest

Reported in the Daily Express that Liz Taylor has lost the will to live and longs to go to heaven to be with Richard Burton.

Reported in the Daily Express that Liz Taylor has lost the will to live and longs to go to heaven to be with Richard Burton.

And Here

A source says..

"Elizabeth asked me what I thought heaven was going to be like She couldn't wait to go there She told me with tears in her eyes, 'I won't hurt anymore I'll be with Richard [burton]' That's all she really cares about"

Fair makes you reach for your breakfast, non?

May elizabeth taylor regain her health to live past 100 yrs old!

It doesn't sound as if you're going to get your wish, misswhisp.

May elizabeth taylor regain her health to live past 100 yrs old!she is one of my favourite actors of all time...her beauty surpasses anyone on the screen now..i wish her well and a long life...free of pain

Well if the Daily Express says so...

Sounds like Liz doesn't have much time left. She may come in as a DL success this year.

I think Liz might stick around just a bit longer. :lol:

Sounds like Liz doesn't have much time left. She may come in as a DL success this year.

I think Liz might stick around just a bit longer. :P

Hopefully not too long. She is on my 2005 ddp list and I am badly in need of some points.

Guest LilMimi

I agree. After reading that link,It sounds as though Taylor has a stronger chance of dying this year than say Ronnie Biggs.

I agree. After reading that link,It sounds as though Taylor has a stronger chance of dying this year than say Ronnie Biggs.

"Ronnie Biggs"

[...] say Ronnie Biggs.

"Ronnie Biggs"

Good dog.

Fetch!

Hein

What puzzles me is she's a known drama queen. Self-centred over-indulged and over-rated and now she's losing the plot - bigtime. Why oh why hasn't some camera crew rolled up at her door and given us the reality show we so richly deserve?

Guest misswhisp

as i said before i hope she regains her health and lives to over 100 now and that goes for her mental health also no one is sane of mind that wishes themselves dead

as i said before i hope she regains her health and lives to over 100 now and that goes for her mental health also no one is sane of mind that wishes themselves dead

Who wishes themselves dead?

You would if you were in pain. I would imagine given all her health complications that life is no barrel of laughs for Liz. And its not likely to get better.

Add to this the depression suffered of most aging actresses - she has lost her beauty and youth. She has nothing left in her eyes.

So its very plausible that she is sane but just wants her toil to end.

She has nothing left in her eyes.

She is in a bad way! What a horrible image, windsor, you've quite frightened me.

This month it will be nine years since the end of her last (8th) marriage to Larry Fortensky - that's the longest she's been unmarried in her adult life. So she's facing all this alone, it seems. Anyone know if she has a "companion" at present? I gather she's no longer matey with Michael J.

This month it will be nine years since the end of her last (8th) marriage to Larry Fortensky - that's the longest she's been unmarried in her adult life. So she's facing all this alone, it seems. Anyone know if she has a "companion" at present? I gather she's no longer matey with Michael J.

It would appear that she is not completely alone.

Quoting wikipedia:

"In recent years, Taylor has reportedly become closely attached to her pet dog, saying that she goes nowhere without her little Maltese named Sugar. In an interview with American magazine W, Taylor said she was happiest while with husbands Todd and Burton, but now has to be content with her Maltese dog, Sugar, for company. She explains, "I've never loved a dog like this in my life. It's amazing. Sometimes I think there's a person in there. There's something to say for this kind of love - it's unconditional."

The story is now just a tad more tragic. :ph34r:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with dogs! :ph34r:

BTW Windsor, why no aviator at present?

Hey, there's nothing wrong with dogs!  :ph34r:

Oh yes, there is. They're not completely useless (e.g. as food) but I'd say the world would be a better place without the stinking fascist buggers.

regards,

Hein

I got rid of my avator when I cleared my profile. I intended to leave deathlist.net for a while but after 2-3 days I came crawling back.

I was suffering from with-drawl symptoms. :ph34r:

Just haven't replaced it yet.

I got rid of my avator when I cleared my profile. I intended to leave deathlist.net for a while but after 2-3 days I came crawling back.

Leave deathlist????!!!! What on earth would you do instead?

I could hazard a guess.

It would appear that she is not completely alone.

Quoting wikipedia:

"In recent years, Taylor has reportedly become closely attached to her pet dog, saying that she goes nowhere without her little Maltese named Sugar. In an interview with American magazine W, Taylor said she was happiest while with husbands Todd and Burton, but now has to be content with her Maltese dog, Sugar, for company. She explains, "I've never loved a dog like this in my life. It's amazing. Sometimes I think there's a person in there. There's something to say for this kind of love - it's unconditional."

The story is now just a tad more tragic. :ph34r:

There's something to say for this kind of love - it's unconditional."

"Unconditional"? No, Liz, the word you are looking for is "Bestiality". Larry Fortensky knows a thing or two about that...

I was suffering from with-drawl symptoms. B)

Needless to say - I came back.

I missed you all just too much.

When I returned I found that Tempus was basically gone - again.

Which was unfortunate.

Is it just me or do I reffer to myself too many times in one post? :ph34r: