Guest Goonish Grin

Norman Wisdom

Was this another final, final performance or the one that happened in O C T O B E R 2 0 0 4

according to the site it was updated on Sunday 19th March so it could be a bit misleading if it's referring to an earlier performance

What I want to know is what this is doing on e-bay in "Law/legal books." Anyone going to bid?

Let's hope the title is prophetic though ...

What I want to know is what this is doing on e-bay in "Law/legal books." Anyone going to bid?

A very good book for the Norman Wisdom enfusiaste................

That looks like another interesting challenge for the Deathlist Department of Speculative Etymology.

Anybody seen Professor Pestilence recently?

A very good book for the Norman Wisdom enfusiaste................

That looks like another interesting challenge for the Deathlist Department of Speculative Etymology.

Anybody seen Professor Pestilence recently?

Last post seems to be December 23 2005.

Could he be another Deathlister gone with the wind..... ;)

He was on the front of our local paper today with a big smile on his face and attached to some blonde. I didn't read the article but he looked very healthy.

Aye, I'm not sure about this one in the top 50 at all. He looks a good bet to reach 100.

Guest tomtom

sad

Well would ya look at that!

It seems he's had a pacemaker fitted.

This is expected to give him "a new lease of life". Not sure if that's a 99 year lease or not.

I wonder if he's had a pacemaker fitted to his BMW yet?

Several deadpool team managers are not feeling so recovered.

Could our Isle of Man correspondent give us updates, knowing Norman he'll be out jogging in a couple of days.

I guess that would be me then. I'll keep a look out for him. There are rumours that Alzheimers has started to set in (with old Norm, not me) but I'm not sure I believe that.

Guest iain
He was on the front of our local paper today with a big smile on his face and attached to some blonde. I didn't read the article but he looked very healthy.

no wonder he needed a pacemaker fitted! Hanging around with blondes at his age,the old devil!

no wonder he needed a pacemaker fitted! Hanging around with blondes at his age,the old devil!

I'm surprised he's back on his feet so quickly after the op. The man has amazing stamina for someone who is 91.

Recovering? Back on his feet? Has this man no consideration for other people's feelings? He's on my DDP list for goodness sake! :)

Handrejka wrote:

He was on the front of our local paper today with a big smile on his face and attached to some blonde.

I need to know... how gratuitous is your local paper and where exactly was his face attached to the blonde?

Don't believe everything you see. Stirling Moss was frequently photographed in his middle age with stunning women noticably younger than himself. Later he came clean about the problems with his erection that had dogged his life for years.

Don't believe everything you see. Stirling Moss was frequently photographed in his middle age with stunning women noticably younger than himself. Later he came clean about the problems with his erection that had dogged his life for years.

Moss is one to watch, almost bent double these days (nothing to do with erection problems).

There was a bit in the Daily Mail (I don't buy it, it's the only paper we get at work) saying he'd had a recent holiday in Brinsworth Hount?. Is he about to be their next resident?

There was a bit in the Daily Mail (I don't buy it, it's the only paper we get at work) saying he'd had a recent holiday in Brinsworth Hount?. Is he about to be their next resident?

Perhaps it was respite while he was recovering from his heart operation.

Norman Wisdom, of falling over fame, did stay at Brinsworth recently. He did a runner and was found doing a show on the forecourt of a nearby petrol station.

Hello.