Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Deathlist Forum Music Swap

On 11/12/2018 at 17:16, Joey Russ said:

I’m still waiting for @Sir Creep to have his song list up so I can review it. :( 

I only just posted mine for Deathray. These things take time. Not only is it a case of finding the tracks online, but they're also a reflection of your music tastes and your character. 
Trying to whittle it down to just 20 songs is one hell of a task. 

On 11/12/2018 at 23:16, Joey Russ said:

I’m still waiting for @Sir Creep to have his song list up so I can review it. :( 

Please don't badger people until the 20th December. As Phantom pointed out above making these lest both a representation of your own music taste and interesting for other people can take a while and you've got to fit it around work and other commitments (which we all know are tough to balance in themselves in December).

@Phantom Quite a few I haven't heard on there, will give it a listen when ^the above are quiet. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Please don't badger people until the 20th December. As Phantom pointed out above making these lest both a representation of your own music taste and interesting for other people can take a while and you've got to fit it around work and other commitments (which we all know are tough to balance in themselves in December).

@Phantom Quite a few I haven't heard on there, will give it a listen when ^the above are quiet. 

I did part of my list while at work during my breaks. I have yet to sit down to review your list. Managed to install Spotify at home. So in the next few days I can sit down and give them a listen. 

@Joey Russ  you will please accept my apologies.  Is there a way to re-organize the songs? Cuz  surely I would not have sent them to you in this order.  In any case there are two on here I’ve never listened to lol one from a recently dead person one from surely will be soon.  The rest are part of a whacky collection I’ve put together.  Enjoy!

SC

https://open.spotify.com/user/0sl6idfvrkisj7jicyoso8k8q/playlist/3UyRT83JhVzo9bpcw5HCyl?si=fZcYPorgQeOAv583xkOtCQ

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

@Joey Russ  you will please accept my apologies.  Is there a way to re-organize the songs? Cuz  surely I would not have sent them to you in this order.  In any case there are two on here I’ve never listened to lol one from a recently dead person one from surely will be soon.  The rest are part of a whacky collection I’ve put together.  Enjoy!

SC

https://open.spotify.com/user/0sl6idfvrkisj7jicyoso8k8q/playlist/3UyRT83JhVzo9bpcw5HCyl?si=fZcYPorgQeOAv583xkOtCQ

Click and drag the song you want to move in the playlist, a green line should appear between the other songs as you hover between them, release it to place it where the green line is.

On Thursday, December 06, 2018 at 08:18, Deathray said:

I managed to get halfway through last night.

I have heard a few before, just had no idea who the artist/band was.

@Deathray (I know you're away right now so I'll be patient) will there be another round of this? I really like this song pool!

• Like 1

Yea i'd like to take part again. Anyone know how long deathray is banned for?

I'll hold Feb's edition of this if that's cool with Deathray

Put your name down if you're interested to participate again, rules are the same as Deathray's, except for number of songs. There will be a specific topic or theme to choose songs this time around, so it will be more like 10/15. Again, use spotify, youtube, whatever your heart desires!

I will put all the names interested in a bracket after the 4th or 5th of Feb.

Entrants:

FixedBusiness

the_engineer

? I thought your life would be quieter these days.....

• Haha 2

On 30/01/2019 at 03:03, FixedBusiness said:

I'll hold Feb's edition of this if that's cool with Deathray

Put your name down if you're interested to participate again, rules are the same as Deathray's.

I will put all the names interested in a bracket after the 4th or 5th of Feb.

Entrants:

FixedBusiness

the_engineer (I assume)

Im in. But can we reduce from 20 songs to 15 or 10 depending on topic. Easy to choose 20 of your favourite songs but a more specific topic maybe a struggle. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Im in. But can we reduce from 20 songs to 15 or 10 depending on topic. Easy to choose 20 of your favourite songs but a more specific topic maybe a struggle. 

Yeah, good idea. I don't remember there being a topic for Deathray's round so I'll probably implement one, don't know what yet. Have some golden ideas at the back of my mind i reckon.

A reminder to put your name up... Only have two entrants for this month so...