Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Parahandy Bar, Campbeltown.

 

I actually know this to be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why? A quick scan of Wikipedia doesn't bring the date up as an important one.

 

To answer your question, I wasn't yet born and wouldn't be for another 5 years or so. Hope that makes you feel old.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Why? A quick scan of Wikipedia doesn't bring the date up as an important one.

 

To answer your question, I wasn't yet born and wouldn't be for another 5 years or so. Hope that makes you feel old.

 

 

He turned one month old going by his username.

 

* I expect he joined up to find his long lost dad who fucked off at that point.

 

** Harry will be sweating like a peado in a playground :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My suggestion that no newbies can start a thread for 6 months or maybe a year.... still think it's a bad suggestion now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

My suggestion that no newbies can start a thread for 6 months or maybe a year.... still think it's a bad suggestion now?

 

 

Yip. Terrible idea, and terrible place to air it.

 

Note the join date.

 

Screenshot_20181201-154637.thumb.png.6f6843139cd1bc90054117a7ac7988c5.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really out of my mind, catching that last train from Santa Fe to Albuquerque - as her whiskey-tinged lipstick still clung to my cheek.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ARM103090 said:

Where Were You on November 30, 1990?

 

Surprised myself by actually knowing the answer to this one between 7:30 and midnight on 30th November 1990 I was at the Christmas party where I used to work.

 

They always had it at the same place every year and so I know where I was and what I was doing. They always had it booked for third last Friday before Xmas and so every so often randomly it was in November.

 

It was the first Christmas party I went to with my now wife of 26 years who I used to work with. I had gone out with her since March and she wore a velvet dress she had made herself and she looked stunning. One of the other office girls asked me what I had done to her to make her lose so much weight (I don't think she had lost that much I think it was the dress) but I suggested it was loads of fantastic sex (in reality I doubt sex with me back then would have burned through very many calories at all).

 

The party finished at 1am on 1st December.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the calendar, Nov 30th 1990 was a Friday so I was probably at nursery tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ARM...I am not your father.

 

I'm also not Brett Kavanaugh, so I don't Have calendars and shite....

 

In general terms, as it was a Friday, I was probably getting drunk in a club in Glasgow...was the curfew on around then, or was it later? I've lasted longer than the club, my friendships at the time and also many of the club-goers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kept a diary at the time, so I know this.  I was getting kicked out of the Tivoli cinema in Tiverton with some schoolfriends after chucking plastic spiders around during a performance of Arachnophobia.  Also a girl called Dawn let me fondle her breast (over clothing) in exchange for a St Moritz menthol cigarette.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

 

Surprised myself by actually knowing the answer to this one between 7:30 and midnight on 30th November 1990 I was at the Christmas party where I used to work.

 

They always had it at the same place every year and so I know where I was and what I was doing. They always had it booked for third last Friday before Xmas and so every so often randomly it was in November.

 

It was the first Christmas party I went to with my now wife of 26 years who I used to work with. I had gone out with her since March and she wore a velvet dress she had made herself and she looked stunning. One of the other office girls asked me what I had done to her to make her lose so much weight (I don't think she had lost that much I think it was the dress) but I suggested it was loads of fantastic sex (in reality I doubt sex with me back then would have burned through very many calories at all).

 

The party finished at 1am on 1st December.

 

 

 

A Xmas party on St Andrews Day?

 

wut.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, charon said:

 

 

 

A Xmas party on St Andrews Day?

 

wut.gif

 

Yep although I'm south of the wall.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long may you remain if that's whit you're celebrating on 30/11.

 

 

Kudos for sticking with fatty tho.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gap year working a bar SotW and "supervising" the lock-in :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gap year yet stayed in London lolololololol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have to assume Mr. Arm just had a birthday-induced life crisis?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, charon said:

Gap year yet stayed in London lolololololol

JMP8624-Edit-Copy-768x768.thumb.jpg.fc5187dfab02a0ed7c764bb1185d1982.jpg

Fuck you. (Our first exchange iirc) Least I was working.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finger hovering over the delete button. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highly likely I went to the Dover Castle with the lads for a couple of pints and then onto Streetlife for the rest of the night. Both venues are still operating 28 years later. It's 40 years since I first went into the Dover Castle. :(

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno, I was 13, probably at home playing on my NES (waiting for the SNES to be released)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably in my dad's whereabouts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't alive at the time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

school probably and then up to no good probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use