Death Impends

Shivakumara Swami

I never noticed how big his feet are! (that's obviously a joke)

siddaganga shivakumara swamiji admitted to hospital

They say your feet never stop growing. 

CAPTION COMPETITION

siddaganga shivakumara swamiji admitted to hospital

Fuckin Hell - where's my nob gone? I remember when nurse uniforms used to give me a massive stiffy.

His feet look swollen. That's something to do with circulation or blood clots, not a good sign at all. Or for us who have put him on our deathlist, a bloody good sign. 

Just now, John Key said:

His feet look swollen. That's something to do with circulation or blood clots, not a good sign at all. Or for us who have put him on our deathlist, a bloody good sign. 

Haha - the guy is a breathing corpse - his swollen or not swollen feet are not the only sign he's not quite himself!

13 minutes ago, John Key said:

It's interesting that you'd look at that poor old sack of rotting meat in an orange bag and his feet are what stands out as being unhealthy :D

• Haha 1

I getchu guys, but I thought his feet were more interesting than the top half since he could just be sleeping. Looking again, his fingers are also bloated - if it's not normal for him, it's definitely a circulation thing which could be happening at the end of his life - if you could call a regular day anything else for a 111 year old. 

Meanwhile Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy  has adfirmed the Seer's health is "excellent" and the doctors are astonished he is "recovering so early".

4 minutes ago, drol said:

Meanwhile Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy  has adfirmed the Seer's health is "excellent" and the doctors are astonished he is "recovering so early".

Which likely means weeks at best, serious if he's a Deathrace joker mind (which he is for me)

OK minor request -- please NO ONE post anything in here unless it's 'hes dead'.  Thanks

11 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

OK minor request -- please NO ONE post anything in here unless it's 'hes dead'.  Thanks

But the thread won't be used for 10 years then!

• Haha 5
  • Angry 1

Ok, Sir Creep, he is not dead. Anyway the team of doctors who were treating him has been ousted by another, higher, team of doctors. This comes as the Seer is not recovering properly: though complications from surgery which were affecting his liver have ended (mind you, doctors never said he was suffering from them before!) infections on lungs persists and it seems his body is not able to produce enough blood cells. He is not able to breathe on his own even for a few seconds and is getting 600 mL of "water" drained from lungs every day (two weeks ago it was only 200 mL every two days). I conclude this futile update with a new photo of the man.

Jayadeva.jpg

• Like 2

It’s like they’ve stuffed  a 6-months-dead corpse into a saffron bed sheet and put it on life support.

• Haha 1

Can't they just sedate him out of this miserable existence?

Sweeps!  by the hour!  
(take it elsewhere take it elsewhere)

Apparently on life support

10 minutes ago, drol said:

Apparently on life support

Meanwhile a fair chunk of the current Deathrace entry are officialy on tenterhooks (i.e. more than half the team managers)

Sri Sri Sri Shivakumara Swamiji – ba, cb*, cc, di, dl, fb, gr*,qr, jr, mp*,ms*, ph, sc, te, to

I think this may be finally it for him

Surely he can’t survive this I know the guy is a true survivor and almost indestructible but know one can survive everything he has wrong with him, the guys 111 years old let him go and Rest in Peace, you wouldn’t let a dog suffer like this guy is, it is cruel.

OK.  I got 1/12 @ 11am local (so....it's 10pm there now, so 13 hours!)

On 04/01/2019 at 16:31, Sir Creep said:

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Sweeps!  by the hour!  
(take it elsewhere take it elsewhere)

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

OK.  I got 1/12 @ 11am local (so....it's 10pm there now, so 13 hours!)

nut.gif

* first of December is brave SC....

• Haha 1

Sri Sri Sri will have won a few sweeps in his time and I bet the bookies hate him.

23 minutes ago, charon said:

* first of December is brave SC....

Cute. 

Sweeps? I'll go Jan 18th 1pm India their time.

Deleted.