Spade_Cooley

The Curse of Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande, tiny pop strumpet whose skintone has darkened 500% in the past five years, is clearly the Jonah of pop: people come into contact with her and drop dead seemingly instantly. As deadpoolers, we should adopt a "Thank U, Next" attitude, so here's some names to consider

• Pete Davidson: Ex-boyfriend, looks like absolute shit even at the best of times, dominated the press over the weekend by apparently threatening to commit suicide on Instagram. You would have thought he'd get enough dying every week on Saturday Night Live etc etc etc
  • Marjorie Grande: Grandmother, 93 years old and a guaranteed Daily Mail QO when she passes.
  • Big Sean: Paedo-y ex, has had legal troubles in the past but apparently doing well enough to buy Slash from Guns N Roses' old house
  • Victoria Justice: It was supposed to be her... the Marty Jannetty of teen TV, has to have some possibilities as a suicide case
  • Dan Schneider: [deleted on legal grounds]
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Ariana Grande, tiny pop strumpet whose skintone has darkened 500% in the past five years, is clearly the Jonah of pop: people come into contact with her and drop dead seemingly instantly. As deadpoolers, we should adopt a "Thank U, Next" attitude, so here's some names to consider

• Pete Davidson: Ex-boyfriend, looks like absolute shit even at the best of times, dominated the press over the weekend by apparently threatening to commit suicide on Instagram. You would have thought he'd get enough dying every week on Saturday Night Live etc etc etc
  • Marjorie Grande: Grandmother, 93 years old and a guaranteed Daily Mail QO when she passes.
  • Big Sean: Paedo-y ex, has had legal troubles in the past but apparently doing well enough to buy Slash from Guns N Roses' old house
  • Victoria Justice: It was supposed to be her... the Marty Jannetty of teen TV, has to have some possibilities as a suicide case

She's a fekin jinx. 

Getting out of the country when she returns to the UK. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Has Ariana Grande mental issues? 

On 17/12/2018 at 06:54, Spade_Cooley said:

So true.  She was talented, could actually sing, and was more fetching than basically anyone else on the WB.  How did she miss out?  Shite agent.
You may as well list all the other cast members cuz all their careers hit the skids.   I get the 'curse' thread, but really wish this was young teen tv thread, almost none of the actors circa 2000-2015 have done anything, except this whore (Ms. Grande).
SC

Pistol Pete rebounds back in style and is now banging Godber's daughter:

D0zoM5rX4AAee-4.jpg:large

• Like 1

In an alternative universe, Ariana Grande is a Deathlister, and her latest single is actually about a steamy relationship between Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Alex Trebek.

Ariana Grande answering the concerns about her weight and health on tiktok (link in this Vogue article) saying she has never been healthier and that her old body was unealthy. Considering how skinny she looks, I wouldn’t call it healthy. 
she also adds that « we should never talk shit about others’ problems blabla because you never know what they go through and that they may be already taken care of for their problem » anorexia to me… 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Ariana Grande answering the concerns about her weight and health on tiktok (link in this Vogue article) saying she has never been healthier and that her old body was unealthy. Considering how skinny she looks, I wouldn’t call it healthy. 
she also adds that « we should never talk shit about others’ problems blabla because you never know what they go through and that they may be already taken care of for their problem » anorexia to me… 

Reminds me Boy George a couple of years after Culture Club's chart run. Said he could run a marathon, but was in the throes of addiction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

aside from how she looks, she has had tell-tale signs of anorexia for years to me, like claiming she's vegan when she wasn't. i had 2 friends who passed away from anorexia and there were patterns and language. ariana's fanbase includes pro-ana. i like ariana and i am not shit-talking her or other anorexics.

• Like 1

We do have a thread for Ms Grande based on the Jonah effect she seems to have on people around her...

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Posts moved the Ariana Grande thread
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

We do have a thread for Ms Grande based on the Jonah effect she seems to have on people around her...

A classic example of a curse / trend in deaths which suddenly stops after it gets discovered. People around her like Mac Miller dying and a terrorist attack in Manchester all in recent years, and from the moment a thread gets made, most if not all people around her seem to do okay. To my knowledge, even her grandmother Marjorie Grande is still alive aged 97!

• Like 1

Her stans noticed she liked an instagram stating, “Never again will I be in a relationship with someone I fear”

• Like 1

Ariana reportedly dating her Wicked co-star. A man with a wife and baby. He'd been with his wife since highschool.

He's previously starred on Broadway as Spongebob Squarepants. Unattractive and annoying theatre guy. His name is Ethan Slater. https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/20/ariana-grande-dating-wicked-costar-ethan-slater-split-husband-dalton-gomez/

Her relationships have all had sketchy timelines.

This pointless thread is basically nothing more than a Perez Hilton "all the latest gossip on" column. She has no major health issues and there is no curse. Most of the people around her are fine.

What happened DeathList? You used to be cool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone orbiting Ariana's life who is doing fine. They're either an accused nonce (C0lleen Ball1nger); died young (Mac Miller, Naya Rivera, Manchester bombing); wrote a tell-all about their sexual abuse on set and eating disorder (co-star Jennette McCurdy); in rehab after crashing a car through a house (P3t3 Davids0n); on "medical leave" from fashion week for the next several months (model B3lla Had1d); wrote/starred in a sexual exploitative television show that seemed to be saying all the quiet parts in Hollywood outloud (the W33knd). Her manager is Sc00ter Braun who also manages Just1n B1eber and Demi L0vat0. There's that alleged affair with the tv host who also went on "medical leave" for tripping and falling a few times; that other alleged affair with the actor whose girlfriend committed suicide and was sued by her family. A lot of the above are drug-related incidents.

Ariana herself has alopecia (that ponytail is a clip-on) and lanugo (fuzzy hair on skin), and is about to have her first major starring role, which won't come out until November 2024. Her co-star in that is her affair partner, whose family apparently found out today via tmz that he's left his <1 year old and wife. I suspect she takes "medical leave" prior. I think she's worthy to keep track of for a young person. This is a 30 year old woman:

ariana.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lilham said:

Ariana reportedly dating her Wicked co-star. A man with a wife and baby. He'd been with his wife since highschool.

He's previously starred on Broadway as Spongebob Squarepants. Unattractive and annoying theatre guy. His name is Ethan Slater. https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/20/ariana-grande-dating-wicked-costar-ethan-slater-split-husband-dalton-gomez/

Her relationships have all had sketchy timelines.

He doesn't sound enough like Tom Kenny for my taste. Especially when singing. SpongeBob has a very distinct singing voice and even talking voice that is hard to replicate to the point where you could realistically do it eight shows a week for years on end for several hours at a time unless you happen to be Tom... And it is very noticeable on any of the recordings you'll find from the show.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 17/12/2018 at 12:54, Spade_Cooley said:

Marjorie Grande: Grandmother, 93 years old and a guaranteed Daily Mail QO when she passes.

Marjorie Grande is still alive at 98, and has a feature (okay, she's just talking) on Ariana's new album. I haven't listened to the album, but "Nonna" being the only featured artist caught my attention.