On 06/03/2019 at 22:37, Sir Creep said:

OK Y-Dub --- how on earth would you even have discovered this post?  Is there 'cancer' discussion or 'hospice' farther down not posted?  Looks not.
Do you do a 'drummer' search?  (holy hell please don't say yes)... A Roger Taylor fanzie?  Just trolling Queen?  Do a search on 'so sad to hear' as  a phrase?  How the Fekkin hell would you have found this? 

It's an official Facebook page for a popular rock drummer...

Jason Jinx is indeed.

Deid.

Dammit.

Would've been a Cup pick if I'd got through, but he's dead anyways.

Dennis Kraft, longtime Sports Editor in Illinois.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/southbendtribune/obituary.aspx?n=dennis-kraft&pid=191799612

I say it's a drought.... drought.... DROOOOOUUUUGHHTTTT!!!

• Like 1

On 10/06/2018 at 03:03, Sir Creep said:

Legendary Northwest skateboarder and skatepark designer Mark “Monk” Hubbard has died.  Hubbard was 47 years old. The cause of his death was not immediately known.  His death was confirmed by friend and Thrasher Magazine Editor-in-Chief Jake Phelps.

Hubbard was the president and founder of Grindline Skateparks, headquartered in West Seattle. Grindline is one of the world’s premiere skateboard park design and build firms.

For skateboarders across the world, Hubbard was a significant figure. In the early 90’s, he helped build Portland’s Burnside Skatepark, seen by many as the model for modern parks.

SC

Jake Phelps now also dead.

When I was a child and there were no waves at sea I usually tried to insult Poseidon to get higher waves. It never worked.

I'm tempted to do the same with the Reaper.

2 hours ago, charon said:

June Robins , the Pie and Mash Queen of East Laaaahndon , deid aged 81.

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/tributes-paid-to-pie-and-mash-queen-june-robins-1-5949839

They were good pies. Used to go to the one in Upton Park when I lived in Barking.

4 minutes ago, Phantom said:

They were good pies. Used to go to the one in Upton Park when I lived in Barking.

I used to have them out of the BasVegas Basildon shop.

I still prefer a kebab.:D

37 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Another you may have met Phantom.

Freddy Manton, the greeter at Brits Pub.

http://m.startribune.com/minneapolis-nightlife-icon-and-brit-s-pub-greeter-freddie-manton-has-died/507423862/

Hi Guys! I strongly believe GEORGE SOROS is "the" perfect candidate for 2019 and 2020. I'm honestly surprised he's not been listed as yet.

I'm actually cheering for him !

Anyone had plans on picking Joe Harvard, Ashbury Park music innovator and author of The Velvet Underground and Nico for the cup next month? Too bad, he’s dead.

16 hours ago, Gabriele Francioni said:

Hi Guys! I strongly believe GEORGE SOROS is "the" perfect candidate for 2019 and 2020. I'm honestly surprised he's not been listed as yet.

I'm actually cheering for him !

Welcome GF

S'cuse the impertinent question to a newbie but...isn't occult science a contradiction in terms? I mean, there's stuff that was occult and is now science and vica versa but what's lingering in the middle?

4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Welcome GF

S'cuse the impertinent question to a newbie but...isn't occult science a contradiction in terms? I mean, there's stuff that was occult and is now science and vica versa but what's lingering in the middle?

Scuse me for butting in (its been 4 hours) but a quick look in't wikipedia divulges this...

In his 1871 book Primitive Culture, the anthropologist Edward Tylor used the term "occult science" as a synonym for "magic".[6]

It's probably stuff like Uri Geller and Churchill's spoon.

7 hours ago, time said:

Scuse me for butting in (its been 4 hours) but a quick look in't wikipedia divulges this...

It's probably stuff like Uri Geller and Churchill's spoon.

Yeah, so "stuff like Uri Geller" tends not to stand up to any scientific analysis. It's worth Googling his history vs James "The Great" Randi. Basically Randi has replicated Geller's act and pointed out in doing so he's simply a magician.

48 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Meanwhile, back on track....... The sun has stopped shining for Scott Walker. R.I.P :-(

Gutted!!!!

Absolutely gutted!

One of the richest discographies, and one of the most interesting careers of pop music. Why??? He was active until quite recently, and actually, more active in this decade than any time since the early 70s.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Meanwhile, back on track....... The sun has stopped shining for Scott Walker. R.I.P :-(

Is it in the Sun newspaper yet?

• Like 1

Former New Line Cinema CEO Michael Lynne dead at 77.

What a fucking slow year

^ Drol's signed into the wrong account.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1