1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

So sad and tragic when they die that young..

Indeed - well over a year too young for points in any respectable dead pool

2019 has been and is being a major disappointment. I don't blame the Committee.

• Like 2

5CE3072C-5009-4105-9C65-ABCA63BBD45D.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, drol said:

2019 has been and is being a major disappointment. I don't blame the Committee.

I know, right? I haven't had a hit, in over a month. 

I usually think drought complaints are overblown, but this definitely has been an underwhelming year so far.

Ten days left in April... surely we can't go into MAY with zero Crowdsourced DL hits, only one Deathlist hit, and only one DDP Drop 40 hit... right?

On a personal note, I still have zero hits on my Shadow List, and I haven't had a DDP hit since late January.

OTOH, this year could turn out like 2007. Slow start but a death-stravaganza of a summer.

Or it could be slow all year, but then allow for a big 2020.

Regardless, deaths are coming... 

Why's everyone so bloody healthy this year? God sake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Why's everyone so bloody healthy this year? God sake.

Well we are all living longer, no good for the death list.

3 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Well we are all living longer, no good for the death list.

Statistically speaking we're not - but it's the poor (i.e. finacially strapped), who won't quit smoking, drinking or eating shite who are most rapidly driving down the stats and most of them don't get q/o's

• Like 1

17 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Statistically speaking we're not - but it's the poor (i.e. finacially strapped), who won't quit smoking, drinking or eating shite who are most rapidly driving down the stats and most of them don't get q/o's

You mean to say in the next round of the Deathlist Cup I can't just include 'Diabetic Steve from Middlesbrough'? Dammit. There goes my chances of success.

11 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You mean to say in the next round of the Deathlist Cup I can't just include 'Diabetic Steve from Middlesbrough'? Dammit. There goes my chances of success.

Well, if he once went to jail for shitting himself on a bus...you might have a chance

I agree with everybody's sentiments here.  Seems that this year has been unusually slow in terms of celebrity deaths.

Only real big names I can think of this year who have passed away are Luke Perry, Carol Channing, and Albert Finney.  I guess Nipsey Hustle would be this year's shocking celebrity death, though he's not really well known outside of hip hop circles.   

Celebrity deaths though tend to go in cycles.  Remember we had a lot of big names who passed away from 2016 to 2018, so 2019 is bound to be a slow year.  

It's possible that we could seeing a deluge of celebrity deaths coming our way though in the forthcoming months.  Or 2019 will just be a slow year overall.  Last time we had a real lukewarm year for celebrity deaths was probably 2000...or maybe 2007.  

Weirdly enough, the DDP is ticking along pretty healthily in terms of deaths (96 for the year so far), ahead of last year I'm sure and possibly up there with some of our really big years. But none of the deaths have been front page news.

• Like 3

Well, we gave 2019 a try. Can't we start with 2020 now?

One of the biggest deaths in Germany this year might was Klaus Sonnenschein, who was the german voice of Captain Kirk, Bob Hoskins in Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption and the first Batman Movie from Christopher Nolan. He passed away two days ago with 83.

We're gonna need a new icon for Drol.

Sri Sri and Le Duc Anh gone in the same year? That's drol losing every right to complain about droughts from now on - the Reaper had to use up so much energy to take them both down!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Things we were not entitled to see during our lifetimes.

infografica: studio e studio nel campo della scienza e della tecnologia

Risultati immagini per shivakumara swami body