The Mad Hatter

Thoughts and opinions on the death list 2019

Also while I am not very good at the technical stuff I can help with the Obit writing side of things on DPP.

The Doris Day summary is finally up on the front page! just Bob Hawke and Herman Wourk to sort now! 

With the sad demise of Paul Darrow it is Bibliogryphon 7 v DL 4

And the front page is at long last up to date as The Summaries for Bob Hawke and Herman Wouk are finally up! 

That's good. But Bob Hawke died on the 16th, not on the 15th...

Bob Hawke was still only aged 89 too not 90. His 90th birthday would not have been until 9th December. 

Damn. This website can never be satisfied. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As we reach the second half of the year the overall hit rate has remained low. If we do not get a hit before next Tuesday we will fall behind  2011 which is one of the worst performing recent years. There is a range of hits in the second half between 3 and 10. I am therefore thinking we will end on 9 total hits.

• Like 1

I'll make a prediction at this half-way stage. It'll end up Deathlist 8  Redrumours 0.

On 03/07/2019 at 20:21, redrumours said:

I'll make a prediction at this half-way stage. It'll end up Deathlist 8  Redrumours 0.

Got that wrong.Quickly.

On 03/07/2019 at 14:12, Bibliogryphon said:

As we reach the second half of the year the overall hit rate has remained low. If we do not get a hit before next Tuesday we will fall behind  2011 which is one of the worst performing recent years. There is a range of hits in the second half between 3 and 10. I am therefore thinking we will end on 9 total hits.

Well now we're at 5 pretty much at the halfway point of the year I'm going to predict we'll end up on  10 or more but I hope it's better than that.Could be a sudden rush of deaths at any time after all ! Will be disappointed if it doesn't get into double figures .

• Like 1

The sixth hit means that the next date of significance is 17th August. If we get a hit before then we will move ahead of 2018 & 2016.

• Like 1