paddyfool

How many hits this year?

On 02/01/2020 at 21:01, The Quim Reaper said:

I mean you could just fucking look?

Agree with you mate, and absolute travesty of a pick that echoes all the fucking problems with this site cowtowing to it's forum populace who are a few hundred at most dedicated souls of thousands of people, if not tens of thousands of people who casually browse the front page.

The latter group should not have to google any of our fucking picks. Now they have to google half of them

He's a fucking obscure cunt and I'm fucking done with this place. Full of shite-hawks who've lost the plot.

My DDP team will be going in in future and that's it. Fuck this fucking shithole you bunch of fucking twats. I hope all you all have the reality of death waved in your face so cold and proper you realise it's nor funny or a game, you fucking cunthawks. Maybe you'll all tie a noose round your own necks seen as deaths such a fucking joke.

That includes cunts like @Death Impends @Paul Bearer @Grim Reaper @DevonDeathTrip and all the other moderation and admin cunts who think there gods gift to the fucking deadpooling universe. Go shove a knive through your throats and do us all a favour you fucking bunch of sock-wanking necrophiliacs.

42 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Agree with you mate, and absolute travesty of a pick that echoes all the fucking problems with this site cowtowing to it's forum populace who are a few hundred at most dedicated souls of thousands of people, if not tens of thousands of people who casually browse the front page.

The latter group should not have to google any of our fucking picks. Now they have to google half of them

He's a fucking obscure cunt and I'm fucking done with this place. Full of shite-hawks who've lost the plot.

My DDP team will be going in in future and that's it. Fuck this fucking shithole you bunch of fucking twats. I hope all you all have the reality of death waved in your face so cold and proper you realise it's nor funny or a game, you fucking cunthawks. Maybe you'll all tie a noose round your own necks seen as deaths such a fucking joke.

That includes cunts like @Death Impends @Paul Bearer @Grim Reaper @DevonDeathTrip and all the other moderation and admin cunts who think there gods gift to the fucking deadpooling universe. Go shove a knive through your throats and do us all a favour you fucking bunch of sock-wanking necrophiliacs.

They're!!!  FFS, how many times?

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

They're!!!  FFS, how many times?

Go fuck yourself theres more impotant things to get your fucking nickers in a twist.

19 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Go fuck yourself theres more impotant things to get your fucking nickers in a twist.

You can waste five minutes of your life learning the difference between "your" and "you're" and "their" and "they're" or you can waste more than five minutes insulting grammar-nazis. 

Btw: Is something bugging you? Can I help?

2 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

You can waste five minutes of your life learning the difference between "your" and "you're" and "their" and "they're" or you can waste more than five minutes insulting grammar-nazis. 

Btw: Is something bugging you? Can I help?

Not really. Yes fuck off the forum and never come back you cuntstick granny shagger.

As I said the actual nazis running this shit-stick forum have run it and the deathlist it's for into the ground with pointless picks of dying nobodies that would look dubious on even the most barrel scraping of DDP teams.

Fuck them, fuck you. fuck deadpooling. They're all a bunch of cunts and you're a fucking wankstain.....

And grammar nazis are cunts, there's more important shit to worry about you cetinous tosspot.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Not really. Yes fuck off the forum and never come back you cuntstick granny shagger.

As I said the actual nazis running this shit-stick forum have run it and the deathlist it's for into the ground with pointless picks of dying nobodies that would look dubious on even the most barrel scraping of DDP teams.

Fuck them, fuck you. fuck deadpooling. They're all a bunch of cunts and you're a fucking wankstain.....

And grammar nazis are cunts, there's more important shit to worry about you cetinous tosspot.

Celebrities don't get cancer because you put them on a list. You put them on a list after they announced to the world that they have cancer. I hope that you can sleep in peace now, knowing that you're not responsible for their deaths. Unless you pray for their demise. Or stick needles into wax figures. :angel:

• Like 1

Just now, ThePrematureBurial said:

Celebrities don't get cancer because you put them on a list. You put them on a list after they announced to the world that they have cancer. I hope that you can sleep in peace now, knowing that you're not responsible for their deaths. Unless you pray for their demise. Or stick needles into wax figures. :angel:

That's not the point, taking pleasure in death is fucking peverse.

I'm going to guess at 12 hits this year. 

11 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Well, that number is already taken by me. Please choose a different number.

21 hours ago, Deathray said:

That's not the point, taking pleasure in death is fucking peverse.

I mean its not really about pleasure but this Forum definitely has a fascination with death, thats the point of it.

54 minutes ago, chilean way said:

2 deaths to this moment 25 more to win this game

It's going to be a straight fight between me and thee then.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redrumours said:

It's going to be a straight fight between me and thee then.

I expect that happen

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chilean way said:

I expect that happen

It'll shock the world.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, redrumours said:

It'll shock the world.

ForsakenSneakyCommabutterfly-size_restri

Ooh, nobody had 2 in the first-come-first-served-so-obviously-bollocks prediction game. msc was de-throned upon DaM’s death and a constitutional crisis has resultantly ensued.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Casual ruling: currently msc and drol are jockeying for power, in a contest between a former king and a would-be [will-be] pretender. 

Both might be supplantable for the moment, if any new players wanted to make the unlikely guesstimate of 2.

9 hours ago, paddyfool said:

Casual ruling: currently msc and drol are jockeying for power, in a contest between a former king and a would-be [will-be] pretender. 

Both might be supplantable for the moment, if any new players wanted to make the unlikely guesstimate of 2.

Drol did the old "Look Kirk Douglas died" trick and used the distraction to stab the crown out of my hands.

Or something along those lines.

Indeed, all hail King Drol! His ascension to the throne brings stability and certainty after that brief time of doubt... for a while, anyway.

King drol falls to a coup led by the new King Eesti!  Longish may he reign!

On 06/01/2020 at 15:45, CoffinLodger said:

How ridiculously pessimistic I was back then ! I now go for 20 ! If it's not been taken allready ! 

8 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

How ridiculously pessimistic I was back then ! I now go for 20 ! If it's not been taken allready ! 

Far too late to make this change now :-)

Also, who's to say the normal one per month hit rate won't be resumed shortly? If that's the case, we should expect about 14 hits this year...

King Eesti has left us, with these historic last words: "Curse you, Covid-19!"

King Vaagheid takes the throne, and locks Eesti's entire court and household in quarantine.

• Like 2