The 2019 Deathlist Cup

So we are waiting for:

Joe OR Pedro

Spade

Banana

Joey

Death Impends

DDT

5 "last minute entrant" folk and 1... hmmm.

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Okey dokey given confirmation above that Mad Hatter's team is in. Here's my 11, I've had no rejection email so will assume they've all been accepted. :)

9. Alexander Mishkin's grandmother (I honestly can't find a name but her disappearance was widely reported.)

10. Sherri Madson (mother of student who celebrated graduation early on her behalf; https://www.littlethings.com/student-early-graduation-terminally-ill-mom/)

11. Sally Sheridan (actor and mother to Nicollete Sheridan)

I'd like to know why #10 would pass even our low standard.  We do NOT allow cancer mum's, why is this any different.  
Actually I am going to assume msc hasn't reviewed this list yet.  No way that passes muster, makes no sense, or all cancer mums are available.  Whether someone throws a party for them isn't relevant.
SC

Just now, Sir Creep said:

I'd like to know why #10 would pass even our low standard.  We do NOT allow cancer mum's, why is this any different.  
Actually I am going to assume msc hasn't reviewed this list yet.  No way that passes muster, makes no sense, or all cancer mums are available.  Whether someone throws a party for them isn't relevant.
SC

4 of that team (clue - one is a nameless granny!) have been replaced by household names.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Since death ray has made his team public I've decided to follow suit.

1. Euesnbio Pendoza (joker)

2. Sachleen Little feather

3. James Watson

4. Jose Jose

5. Peter Tobin

6. Michah Bowie 

7. Jean Louis Trintigent

8. Sam Lloyd

9. Tim Conway

10. Bat McGrat

11. David Powlison 

We held Joe's feet to the fire for a misspelled name (in fact, name #6 above).  Since this stupid cunto can't take 1 second to look at the names he has typed, I say the same punishment comes down.  I never heard of any of these people but they are who he has.
SC

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, msc said:

So we are waiting for:

Spade

*looks at watch*   *hits refresh*

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

We held Joe's feet to the fire for a misspelled name (in fact, name #6 above).  Since this stupid cunto can't take 1 second to look at the names he has typed, I say the same punishment comes down.  I never heard of any of these people but they are who he has.
SC

It's Bat McGrath..........

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :sherlock:

Eusnebio Pendoza is a regional spelling from Albany

24 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

I assumed the fame of the event might just about elevate her above being just another cancer mum. I was evidently wrong. I think the fact I submitted 11 subs should be counted as at least feint knowledge my team were borderline.

At 9pm

Spade

DDT

DI

Joey

Joe OR Pedro

Left

Also, for the record, this has been a long week with, among other things,  my mum in hospital for part of it (shes on mend), so any moaning about who has what pick and their fame levels tomorrow will be met with a friendly "Get to fuck!" :)

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Eusnebio Pendoza is a regional spelling from Albany

If that’s what he would have entered it wouldn’t have been in bold letters.  Sadly, though no one to blame but himself, Euesnbio is his joker.

Just meditating over the mortality of Luke Perry - as latest reports suggest a 'massive' stroke - then I'll be submitting my squad.

3 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Just meditating over the mortality of Luke Perry - as latest reports suggest a 'massive' stroke - then I'll be submitting my squad.

I mean there's new updates sooooooo....

I give the 5-lb coffee guarantee that Luke Perry—through his agent—will send in an entry for DL Cup 2020, if invited.

SC

Sent mine. Ready for another coin toss loss :grave:

4 minutes ago, Pedro67 said:

Sent mine. Ready for another coin toss loss :grave:

Thanks.

Esp as Joe is still MIA.

Not that it's possible to stop it but I think it's wrong for teams to be published before the entry cut off even when both teams from a match are complete - it can provide teams that enter at very last minute more names to consider and their opponents may have already entered.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Not that it's possible to stop it but I think it's wrong for teams to be published before the entry cut off even when both teams from a match are complete - it can provide teams that enter at very last minute more names to consider and their opponents may have already entered.

My names could have all been dug up with google searches I'd expect any serious contender to be doing, and so are The Mad Hatter's. None of the names would provide a unique bonus and I think the opponent having already entered falls very much under "tough shit" rules. 

11 minutes ago, Deathray said:

My names could have all been dug up with google searches I'd expect any serious contender to be doing, and so are The Mad Hatter's. None of the names would provide a unique bonus and I think the opponent having already entered falls very much under "tough shit" rules. 

Okay but they could have and seriously where is the need? Just wait 12 hours and msc posts it for you.

PS If I hadn't already entered a team I might be swapping in Bat McGrath.

• Like 1

I didn't submit a March team -  being 13-0 down at half-time I didn't see much point, and so it came to pass.

as Andrea & Sarah might put it, time to say goodbye.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

I assumed the fame of the event might just about elevate her above being just another cancer mum. I was evidently wrong. I think the fact I submitted 11 subs should be counted as at least feint knowledge my team were borderline.

Just as well she was rejected - she died. 3 weeks ago.

https://www.ruddfuneralhome.com/notices/Sherri-Madson

Eejit.

:facepalm:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Okay but they could have and seriously where is the need? Just wait 12 hours and msc posts it for you.

PS If I hadn't already entered a team I might be swapping in Bat McGrath.

Oh grow a fucking pair of does it really fucking matters.

If the  biggest thing you've got to worry about in your life is whether someone posts their team early in this competition then please swap with my life any day of the week. Pretty please. How can you possibly think the fact your butthurt at the fact you missed a good pick is justification for not allowing early team posts? Get a life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have entered my team. Good luck to DDT, we shall see how me taking on the Reaper himself goes.

• Like 1

And so its just DDT, Spade and Joey to come now!