msc

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

Awww - I see Boudilicious DID use Romero as Joker.  I should be home in 2 days, and by God if I can get his autograph I will and post my ACTUAL photo getting it.  Not often you get a DL Cup Finals JOKER in a hospice relatively close to where you live!  

SC

• Like 2

Am I actually here? In final?

Omigod. 

I'm going to be crushed.

Yy SC please do go visit neighbour in Lafayette hospice.

"How are ya really?"

"Team Creep thinking of you a lot"

Wear your DL t shirt.

Ooh it's a strong final. Very strong. Fucked if I know more than 5 of the names so it must be good. Best of luck!

• Like 1

Twas a good run. Best of luck to both Spade and Bou

• Like 1

First update of note, can't tell if this means Jared Lorenzen is getting better or worse:

Says Romero resting at his home and brother by his side.  I did a phone and whatever search of course cane up empty.  If someone gets me Randy Romero’s address in Lafayette I will get his autograph — no, a VIDEO ‘good luck Bou on DL Cup’

• Like 1

You contacted our NZ Celtic boy's stepdaughter! :lol:

• Haha 1

Aye that’s worth cross-posting!

SirC

——————

What do you do when you’re celeb’s JustGiving page is frozen a few month’s back without explanation?

What do you do when you can fine no update whatsoever using Google or otherwise?

What do you do when you’re not certain if your celeb is dead or alive?

Well, you write his step-daughter, of course!

(Herself a Kiwi recording artist presently on tour)

“Hollie:

I'm a fan of your father's and have been having a difficult time getting any update since February.  I do hope he has received the treatment he was seeking.  I was only concerned because the JustGiving page was closed mid Feb with no update, and none of his daughters have posted anything.

So -- thanks in advance for anything you can share about Mr. Steve McDonald.

“Hi! 
Thanks for the message. Steve has been one of the lucky ones and has had a miraculous (like actually) recovery. He was put into a trial in Christchurch which has gone very well. He will stay on it till the end of year at least but the immune therapy has eradicated all of his tumors & he’s back to his normal self for now. So fingers crossed but it’s looking good at this point. 
Appreciate you care and thoughts.”

A very worthy final.  It seems that only deadpooling and equestrian are the only pursuits where males and females compete on equal footing (even bridge has separate events for women). 

Good luck to both of you, I'll watch on with interest.

• Like 1

Echoing the wise words of Quim, I put my best foot forward for 5 months (5 months!) before inevitably cunting it at the penultimate step. Bou so graciously and swiftly assisted the takedown.

I would also like to thank you for sparing me the embarrassment of a 48-0 squonking in the final.

Go get 'em!

• Like 2

Interesting character. Kind of a Fatty Foulkes of the NFL. Moved to arena football as a coach, decided he had enough ability left to still play, came out of retirement while weighing around 380 lbs, won a trophy and then became league comissioner all in the space of about 14 months.

USATSI_8026824-e1506643355374-718x490.jp

• Thanks 1

Yep, it's:

Bou 0-4 Spade

“Jared Lorenzen as my sleeper, but if too many good names, no room for him.  I'm only putting this here for I told you so lol”

- note to Bou 6/30.

————————-

I :o told :( you :facepalm: so. :rolleyes:

It’s OK :wub: Team Creep not disuaded.

• Haha 1

Away from the DDP excitement (parochial), Sutopo Purwo Nugroho was unique for Spade.

Bou 0-8 Spade

The Kraken wakes?

• Like 1

Fox 5 San Diego reporting the sad death of long-time drivetime DJ fixture in the city, Sam Bass. For those without a VPN, here's the relevant section:

Y03Es1M.jpg

I had it confirmed by DI just to avoid "you trusted a competitor"! Fucking GDPR. Or tbf, fucking American wank offs that cant put one small "confirm cookies" button like 99% of the rest of us need to do now.

Anyhow, the Outlaw Sam Bass has died.

Bou 0-12 Spade

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ershad is gone, with Bou slipping a quiet tenner to the Drol Jinxing Dictators on DL fund.

Bou 4-12 Spade

(Insert Montalbano/Andrea Camilleri in-joke reference here...)

Bou 8-12 Spade