3. Earl Cameron

4. Ethel Kennedy

5. Daniella Westbrook

1. Tony Britton

2. Franca Pilla

3. Holly Clegg

4.  Milos Jakes

5. Clarissa eden

(Edit for the sake of Wormfarmer. Ginger Baker's death.) 6 days late for me. Very inconsiderate. 

Edited by Bentrovato
  • Confused 1

Oct Teams          
Death by Arsenic 11 +5 ginger baker  5 lucile reardon joss acklund franciose fabian aurora cornu
gcreptile 49 +4 +5 ginger baker  4 dennis hutchings samantha last karel gott  5 jock ross
Joey Russ 38 +3+5 ginger baker  3 ivan milat luigi simoni david gulpilil SS billy graham
Quim Reaper 14 +2+4 ginger baker  2 ivan milat  4 angie douthit jean l-trintignant bob dole
Banana 19 +1+5 juliette kaplan 5 karen lewis holly clegg samantha last  4 ginger baker  1
Captain Chorizo 43+4 david gulpilil  4 samantha last  3 juliette kaplan  4 ss billy graham  4 norman lloyd
OldCrem 30 +0+3 ginger baker  0 larry king 4 bernadette chirac juliette kaplan  3 bob dole  4
Bibliogryphon  4 chris doleman loongkoonan mahatir mohammad beverly cleary hal holbrook
Clorox Bleachman 50+2+3 susan bayh angie douthit  4 juliette kaplan  2 tom lyle ivan milat  3
msc 36 mikis theodorakis bob dole  3 richard donner monica vitti SS billy graham  3
Yorkshire Banker 5 margaret stuart barry vera lynn mary ward ida schuster freeman dyson
Wormfarmer  27 kirk douglas genesis p-orridge leslie phillips sam lloyd roberta mcclain
Bentrovato 9+5 leah bracknell prince phillip vera lynn  4 jimmy carter kirk douglas  4
theoldlady  24 stirling moss kenny rogers george alagiah douglas hurd alex trebek
Joe Moneypenny 15 stanley ho rebecca pan lisa lu mikhail gorbachev lucia hiriart
ebless  ennio morricone stirling moss  4 earl cameron ethel kennedy daniella westbrook
Philip  13 tony britton franca pilla holly clegg  4 milos jakos clarissa eden
Fixed Business 19 no team yet        
MadHatter 10 no team yet        
Newjack 8 no team yet        
Bou1  6 no team yet        
Sir Creep 32 and OUT          
  • Thanks 2

Hey Worm, I'm gonna enter a team next month due to school stuff, thanks :)

So Leah died back in September: I’m not sure how it’ll affect those who picked her this month, although they may be unlucky going off precedent...

• Thanks 1

On 16/10/2019 at 18:34, Joey Russ said:

So Leah died back in September: I’m not sure how it’ll affect those who picked her this month, although they may be unlucky going off precedent...

@Wormfarmer I think that OldCrem should get the points since s/he picked Bracknell in September - not sure of the exact date yet, but @The Old Crem deserves the 5 points + perhaps the double or triple points if the death is found to have occurred during the last 2 days of the month. @Bentrovato should at least be able to choose a replacement for the October list. :)

• Sad 1

On 17/10/2019 at 17:26, theoldlady said:

@Wormfarmer I think that OldCrem should get the points since s/he picked Bracknell in September - not sure of the exact date yet, but @The Old Crem deserves the 5 points + perhaps the double or triple points if the death is found to have occurred during the last 2 days of the month. @Bentrovato should at least be able to choose a replacement for the October list. :)

This is a crime theoldlady. And the sooner you and women like you are on this list the better. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50098550

• Sad 1

Fuck it, I’m cashing out now:

1. John Andretti 

2. Raymond Polidour

3. Chris Doleman 

4. Susan Bayh

5. Samantha Last

My list for November:

Bob Dole 5 pts

Yoko Ono 4 pts

Kirk Douglas 5 pts

Anne Buydens 5 pts (Kirk Douglas` second wife, retired actress)

Christopher Walken 5 pts

The Leah Bracknell issue is messing with deadpools everywhere, including all of mine.  I am awarding Oct pts in my other pools, so I am also going to do it here.  To be honest, I assumed she was a better known name across the pond, not a D list celeb that would take a month or more before anyone noticed she was missing.  I had never heard of her before she started appearing on every dp list north of the equator.  But also, to be overly fair, since we had a player list her month of death correctly back in Sep (Old Crem), I will retroactively be awarding pts there as well.  A rare case of 2 chances to score!  Nice work by both players for sticking with that supermegastar through to the very end. 

10 hours ago, Wormfarmer said:

a D list celeb that would take a month or more before anyone noticed she was missing

That is not the case at all. There had been comments in her thread about the silence.

Her family chose not to announce her death immediately, and that was their prerogative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

November:

John Andretti (4)

David Gulpilil (4)

George Alagiah (5)

Clive James (5)

Vera Lynn (5)

November

Mikis Theodorakis
Susan Bayh
Rosita Quintana