ImissMontpellier

You need to talk? You’re welcome!

Every minute, someone consider the worst for him or her and his lovely ones.

when you’re alone and need to talk to someone, you are more likely to take your life

I was YOU months ago. 

That’s why I opened this thread: to chat with us and feel less alone. 

Life is a gift which is made of a plenty of small gifts. We are here to make you happier, healthier and wiser.

IMPORTANT: WE NEED SOMEONE FROM THE DEATHLIST STAFF TO CLOSELY MONITOR THIS THREAD.

• Confused 1

I knew my "Ask Dr Zorders"  agony aunt type thread shouldn't have been culled.

Thaaaankx modddds mad.gif

28 minutes ago, ImissMontpellier said:

IMPORTANT: WE NEED SOMEONE FROM THE DEATHLIST STAFF TO CLOSELY MONITOR 'EVERY' THREAD.

Fixed that for you. 

• Thanks 1

I really like your intention for this thread. Not really sure if the forum is the right place to talk about serious stuff like this, as I’m pretty sure that certain members on the forums may only make the situation worse for people who post on here. Probably better to talk with folk you know in real life.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I really like your intention for this thread. Not really sure if the forum is the right place to talk about serious stuff like this, as I’m pretty sure that certain members on the forums may only make the situation worse for people who post on here. Probably better to talk with folk you know in real life.

Sure you are right. Anyway there are folks who are ALONE, have no friends, no family, unemployed... If we can make them laugh, smile and so on we win.

We're back to Z then :lol:

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 22:54, ImissMontpellier said:

Sure you are right. Anyway there are folks who are ALONE, have no friends, no family, unemployed... If we can make them laugh, smile and so on we win.

I have never understood those that feel the need to try to cheer someone up just because they are alone.

• Thanks 2

On 09/01/2019 at 22:48, ImissMontpellier said:

CAN I CLOSE THIS THREAD? Thanks @charon

You couldn't. I don't think I will either because the array of tags you've put on it is making me laugh.

2 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

I have never understood those that feel the need to try to cheer someone up just because they are alone.

Too many people unaware of this difference:

There's a difference between alone and lonely.   I love being alone.  I hate being lonely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

Too many people unaware of this difference:

There's a difference between alone and lonely.   I love being alone.  I hate being lonely.

I have been alone for nearly 40 years, I don't think that I have ever been lonely.

No torbrex, we take different things from that meme.

The needy cuntos hold it like a Madonna/Maradonna.

Never been lonely, quite often alone.

6 minutes ago, charon said:

No torbrex, we take different things from that meme.

The needy cuntos hold it like a Madonna/Maradonna.

Never been lonely, quite often alone.

The points fairly simple. Just because someone's alone doesn't mean there lonely, but just because someone's lonely doesn't mean their alone.

You can have lots of friends and family and feel lonely the same as you can have nobody around you and never feel lonely.

The simple question is to ask the fucking person and accept their answer. Too many people view being alone and content as such as a sign of loneliness and happiness and attempt to try and help out by imposing their presence on people who are quite happy without it then get offended when they get told to fuck off.  

Hence my "we take different things".

Read, afore ye post deathers ffs.

34 minutes ago, Deathray said:

The points fairly simple. Just because someone's alone doesn't mean there lonely, but just because someone's lonely doesn't mean their alone.

You can have lots of friends and family and feel lonely the same as you can have nobody around you and never feel lonely.

The simple question is to ask the fucking person and accept their answer. Too many people view being alone and content as such as a sign of loneliness and happiness and attempt to try and help out by imposing their presence on people who are quite happy without it then get offended when they get told to fuck off.  

end of the day we are all alone but we forget it when we are surrounded by others and perhaps even not mind if we can relate to others 

8 minutes ago, runebomme said:

end of the day we are all alone but we forget it when we are surrounded by others and perhaps even not mind if we can relate to others 

There are no others, for a realized being sees only the Self; just like a goldsmith estimating the gold in various items of jewelry sees only the gold. –Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

3 minutes ago, bladan said:

There are no others, for a realized being sees only the Self; just like a goldsmith estimating the gold in various items of jewelry sees only the gold. –Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

Is that from "The Narcissists Doctrine: Reflections of a Self Absorbed Cunt"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Is that from "The Narcissists Doctrine: Reflections of a Self Absorbed Cunt"

different concepts 

Nothing more lonely than being with the wrong cunto and additionally all touched out by weans. But on paper "not lonely"

Differing libidos also a huge issue according to my lonely friends.

Wtf? This chat should be in my Chirac thread!

• Haha 1

So I wasn't paying attention. Who are we all to make sure doesn't kill themselves again?

Don't kill yourself, random mystery DLer. Watch Sir Creep kill fools in the Cup instead. Right, done my bit.

:)

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

Nothing more lonely than being with the wrong cunto and additionally all touched out by weans. But on paper "not lonely"

Differing libidos also a huge issue according to my lonely friends.

Wtf? This chat should be in my Chirac thread!

I am only quoting this post for the sole purpose of maintaining it when you try to delete it in 3.....2.......1......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

Don't kill yourself, random mystery DLer.

See now this links back to Sir Creep's wit and wisdom of Dr Z thread which gives the opposite advice. Mainly to Phantom tbh.

I'll delete things when I can be bothered to go to the desktop version. It's far too much effort atm.

I’ll take a fekkin screen shot, I will.