Sign in to follow this  
Sir Creep

Your Daily Dose (from the good doctor -- Dr. Z)

Since the short-sighted Mods shooed Dr. Zorders away what seems like 2 years ago, and apparently are dead set against allowing him back, I will post a Quote-a-Day from the good Dr. until either he is brought back or I am banished, either of which I welcome.  If nothing else the new grassing snowflakes will be infuriated by having to take a little of what the Dr. prescribes.
Sir C
-------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Zorders
IsCastroDeadYet.edu

Dr. Zorders
Banned
3,716 posts
Interests:Praying 0 times a day.

On 07/01/2015 at 11:27, the happy reaper said:

Ciao to Jaoa (havelange)

I fucking suggested that line ages ago to Grim Reaper via PM so dont try and take credit ya ballless cunt

• Haha 1

I remember when zorders confused Daniel hanann for peter Ebdon, something I've done on numerous occasions.Daniel hannan certainly has the effervescent personality of a snooker player.

Totally misread that preamble and thought you were saying you were Zorders for a moment there tbh.

• Like 1

Spade already did this, without the asking to banned shtik.

• Like 1

Well we can roll this into the rolling thread.  But I plan on posting one Zorders quip per day, give a few new people reason to flag my posts and their audacity.  Well, Dr. Z's audacity.
So I would prefer it stand alone
SC

11 hours ago, charon said:

Spade already did this, without the asking to banned shtik.

Goddamn that was a good thread. I used to be a great poster.

• Haha 3

(Re: Margaret Thatcher)

Apparently the funeral will include a "procession through London".

When I heard that, I thought it could mean one of two things. Either they're going to wheel her coffin around on a cart, or Bernie Ecclestone finally got the go-ahead for that London Grand Prix he's been after for a few years now.

• Haha 1

Speaking of F1 people who are no longer on DDP lists, I had Sebastian Vettel on the earliest version of my entry, I just thought the irksome little puke has been so lucky that surely he must run out of luck some time soon, and thought maybe he'd pile into the rear of a dopy backmarker in early 2014 while trying to lap him. But then I realised that's a bit unlikely because over the last few years in this incredibly depressing little era we live in, every time you think "things can't possibly get worse, surely something will get interesting/good soon", you find it can and in fact will get worse, so I expect another 7 straight titles for the tedious tuetonic tit, who makes Andy Murray look charismatic (that is if we somehow manage to get through 7 more years without WW3 starting). And in 2014 I expect a mass suicide of the few 30,000 or so people who still actually bother to watch F1 every week, maybe about the time of the Spanish GP, when they finally get sick of hearing the Austrian national anthem, a piece of music so dreary and depressing, if Ian Curtis and Thom Yorke were in the same room and it came on the radio, even they would both shout "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

• Like 2

• IsCastroDeadYet.edu
  •  
  • Dr. Zorders
  • Banned
  • 3,716 posts
  • Interests:Praying 0 times a day.
  On 23/01/2014 at 02:03, Lard Bazaar said:
  On 23/01/2014 at 00:47, Dr. Zorders said:
  On 23/01/2014 at 00:37, stonecold said:

There really are some knobs out there. However having some strange calling to the 50s is nothing to the loon who celebrates Christmas everyday (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1088872/Man-celebrates-Christmas-day-scaling-celebrations-credit-crunch.html). Perhaps we should just have a looney thread :)

Sad to see Dom Joly reduced to such lame gimmicks just to get himself in the papers.

This so called Mr Christmas lives in the town next to me, and not only is he a cock, but, according to many of his neighbours and local townsfolk, he's an absolute fucking bullshitter as well, and has been trading off the back of this farce for many years. Mr Christmas, my arse - Mr Fucking Twat more like.

Bad things happen when you take the lyrics from 1970s hits too seriously. That's how my uncle ended up in jail for buggering a swan.

• Haha 2

charon     4,498

charon

By fuck, you've a bee in the bonnet for abusing folk for little reason just now :D

Thats my job cunto.

Dr. Zorders     1,171
Dr. Zorders

You've been outsourced. Time to go back to sporran-making.

On 24/01/2019 at 21:21, Sir Creep said:
  • IsCastroDeadYet.edu
  •  
  • Dr. Zorders
  • Banned
  • 3,716 posts
  • Interests:Praying 0 times a day.
  On 23/01/2014 at 02:03, Lard Bazaar said:
  On 23/01/2014 at 00:47, Dr. Zorders said:
  On 23/01/2014 at 00:37, stonecold said:

There really are some knobs out there. However having some strange calling to the 50s is nothing to the loon who celebrates Christmas everyday (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1088872/Man-celebrates-Christmas-day-scaling-celebrations-credit-crunch.html). Perhaps we should just have a looney thread :)

Sad to see Dom Joly reduced to such lame gimmicks just to get himself in the papers.

This so called Mr Christmas lives in the town next to me, and not only is he a cock, but, according to many of his neighbours and local townsfolk, he's an absolute fucking bullshitter as well, and has been trading off the back of this farce for many years. Mr Christmas, my arse - Mr Fucking Twat more like.

Bad things happen when you take the lyrics from 1970s hits too seriously. That's how my uncle ended up in jail for buggering a swan.

What song is this joke referring to? Am I being dense but I can't think of one?

43 minutes ago, Deathray said:

What song is this joke referring to? Am I being dense but I can't think of one?

This one, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1