millwall32

Shamima Begum. 2020 list?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8447957/shamima-begum-isis-bride-uk-return-enjoyed-syria/

If she makes it through 2019, would she be a godd shout for 2020?
Killed by the extreme right if she comes back?
Taken out by US bombers if she stays?

Sounds a very good longish shot if you're doing a points-based deathlist.

• Like 1

Probably not. Better terrorist candidates who are more likely to die either in suicide bombings, air raids or being executed.

5 hours ago, millwall32 said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8447957/shamima-begum-isis-bride-uk-return-enjoyed-syria/

If she makes it through 2019, would she be a godd shout for 2020?
Killed by the extreme right if she comes back?
Taken out by US bombers if she stays?

Sounds a very good longish shot if you're doing a points-based deathlist.

This is an interesting case. I see two different fates for this dumb cunt. If she truly wants to leave the halibuts, then she is Dead within the next 2 years and perhaps her surviving piglets will be killed as well or taken back to the Middle East . However I believe she is a Sleeper and will keep out of the limelight and appear to go back to a normal life in Britain, but when needed she will be activated and carry out a terrorist action in the West. This can be in 5-30 years. Good old-fashioned warfare. Hopefully she will NOT be let back into Europe. Too risky to have the dumb-bunny return.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lol.

52940722_667305290379734_789055251563518

• Haha 3

With her citzenship have been stripped the chances of her being exucted in the Middle East.

Equally she could become someone remembered for an lentghy legal battle dragging on for years.

5 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

With her citzenship have been stripped the chances of her being exucted in the Middle East.

Equally she could become someone remembered for an lentghy legal battle dragging on for years.

Must admit I am a bit shocked by this. I can only assume Sajid Javid is polishing up his callous bastard credentials for the Tory party leadership race.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Must admit I am a bit shocked by this. I can only assume Sajid Javid is polishing up his callous bastard credentials for the Tory party leadership race.

Legally it all depends on presuming she can claim Bengali citzenship.

• Sad 1

On 18/02/2019 at 15:59, YoungWillz said:

We've only just Begum....

...be-headings and IED's

A kiss for luck and our citizenship's gone.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-19/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-by-british-government-itv-news-learns/?fbclid=IwAR3Ers3Fi0fmJhKVW0itjdOdBzgZ5d4xHdWuu_GFJdieKzpb5OLAZ8WQk74

• Like 1

On a related note, are any of the British Free Corps still alive? Brief Wikipedia-ing seems to suggest no...

4 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

On a related note, are any of the British Free Corps still alive? Brief Wikipedia-ing seems to suggest no...

I had a good scour about two years back, and couldn't find any then.

Same for the Free Indian Legion, who actually saw action, but info on survivors was even harder to find.

Forget about the Arab and Muslim Legions, no chance in Hell about finding details on them.

DzzQtswWkAA_Xkj.thumb.jpeg.f47a76efbac105fc72bcc701806c178d.jpeg

IMG_20190220_030608.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My favourite!  It's like something out of Black Mirror. :lol: seriously the world of politics has become like a dark british comedy. 

https://culturedvultures.com/what-happened-to-british-political-comedy/

We don't need political comedy shows we're living it.

• Like 2

Lost her UK citizenship..... Letter sent advising....... Hopefully delivered by drone. 

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, charon said:

I had a good scour about two years back, and couldn't find any then.

Same for the Free Indian Legion, who actually saw action, but info on survivors was even harder to find.

Forget about the Arab and Muslim Legions, no chance in Hell about finding details on them.

Yeah, I think I concur. As far as I can make out the last living one was a guy called Robert Chipchase who died in 2012. Upon his return to Australia, instead of being charged with treason, he was awarded his full military pension. Crazy Ozzies.....

13 hours ago, the_engineer said:

IMG_20190220_030608.jpg

Says something very positive about British common sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now that she's lost her citizenship, does anyone know who gets her season ticket?

Screen-shot-2015-02-26-at-17.40.06.png

17 hours ago, the_engineer said:

IMG_20190220_030608.jpg

Bit harsh on Kate n Jerry that!

4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Bit harsh on Kate n Jerry that!

Before i became a father i had sympathy for the mccanns,after I became a father my mind changed. I'd never leave my kids alone in a hotel / apartment on their own at the age they were. They left 3 kids alone and went drinking. 

Also if some random pedo sneaked in and took maddie you'd think they'd take all of the kids. If she were stolen the parents my have allegedly allowed it or now know what's happened but   allegedly keep quiet so as not to kill the golden goose laying the eggs. 

In my mind I have solved the case, there is no longer a mystery to me. Others my disagree but I believe podestas done it  allegedly with/without the knowledge of parents or parents later found out who done it but decided to continue to rake in the cash.Fact is john and tony podesta loaned clement freuds villa at the time and efits matching them were released. On top of that the leaked emails confirmed they'd be away. The investigator who connected the podestas to mccann was found dead and his death was ruled as unexplained . I get a strange feeling about the mccann case,same as the jill dando case. I sense powerful people are involved hence the reason they remain unsolved.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiQl-Kyt8vgAhXdA2MBHQbRC6EQzPwBegQIARAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theeventchronicle.com%2Fcabal-exposed%2Femails-paedophile-clement-freud-madeleine-mccanns-parents-probed-child-sex-abuse-inquiry%2F&psig=AOvVaw2U9aOBS0h7IAOHQ6Ue-N7R&ust=1550790622713139

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/newspunch.com/detective-podestas-mccann-dead/amp/?espv=1

• Like 2