gcreptile

Alex Trebek

9 minutes ago, The Unknown Man said:

He's cancelling an appearance at the Canadian Screen Awards.

The appearance he's missing out on is considered as somewhat of a "Lifetime Achievement Award", so it's pretty significant that he won't be there. :(

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, mollyafox said:

The appearance he's missing out on is considered as somewhat of a "Lifetime Achievement Award", so it's pretty significant that he won't be there. :(

Maybe he's just avoiding crowds because of Covid-19 and his weakened immune system? 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, N. Fritz said:

Maybe he's just avoiding crowds because of Covid-19 and his weakened immune system? 

Yea my thoughts exactly. 

• Like 1

The coloring of his skin, I think it looks whiter than it should. It doesn’t look normal...

49 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

The coloring of his skin, I think it looks whiter than it should. It doesn’t look normal...

He didn't get the once over from his make-up artist pre-bin run, is probably the explanation for that.

51 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Maybe Trump could offer him some tips. 

52 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Said Donald Trump.

sbwjM9VRh0mLm.gif

11 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Given his age, his illness and the coronavirus situation, taking out the trash is probably the only time he leaves his house.

9 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

Given his age, his illness and the coronavirus situation, taking out the trash is probably the only time he leaves his house.

And even then he's in jeopardy. Sorry ....:duck:

• Shocked 1

The Answer Is…: Reflections on My Life

Nothing compares to this title

The Mail apparently got some more photos of Trebek taking out the trash. We can see he lost hair, and looks a bit more gaunt, so...

• Sad 1

On 27/05/2020 at 22:39, Joey Russ said:

The Mail apparently got some more photos of Trebek taking out the trash. We can see he lost hair, and looks a bit more gaunt, so...

I actually don't think he looks gaunt.  I was expecting much worse.  James Caan in that photo of him in the wheelchair, now that's gaunt.  

On 28/05/2020 at 06:39, Joey Russ said:

Surely it will be more significant when they post pictures of somebody else taking out his trash

• Like 3

On 28/05/2020 at 06:39, Joey Russ said:

For someone heading towards 16 months of having basically end stage cancer he looks pretty well. Has the physical strength to walk outside and carry the trash, he's in good nick and won't be dying soon. 

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Surely it will be more significant when they post pictures of somebody else taking out his trash

Or body bag!

• Haha 2

Alex Trebek donates $500k towards homeless shelter in LA, could possibly be putting forward his final good deeds for people to remember him by? From the look of it he looks like he's fighting through it - IMO he'll make it to 2021.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/alex-trebek-donates-500k-for-la-homeless-shelter-construction/ar-BB15VDlQ?ocid=msedgntp

The Daily Mail now followed him to Home Depot:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8454093/Alex-Trebek-enjoys-errand-day-Home-Depot-wife-son-despite-cancer-diagnosis-COVID-19.html

Looks to me that he grows a beard and his face got a little thinner. But then, you don't go to Home Depot if your life is about to end?

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8454093/Alex-Trebek-enjoys-errand-day-Home-Depot-wife-son-despite-cancer-diagnosis-COVID-19.html

Looks to me that he grows a beard and his face got a little thinner. But then, you don't go to Home Depot if your life is about to end?

A home build coffin perhaps?

• Haha 3

"I'll take Signs You Are Selling Your Home for 800 please"

"A Visit To Home Depot"

• Like 1

If he has a beard that means he stopped chemo-

12 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Love the bedazzled hats!