Spade_Cooley

Welcome to Jackass

Hi I'm SpadeCooley, and this is the Jackass Deathlist thread.

Those who grew up on the much-loved sk8r/prank/bee beard show will be aware that Bam Margera has recently been committed to a "behaviour facility". This follows him checking out of rehab for alcohol problems earlier this month, his third attempt at going clean. This follows hot on the heels of a catastrophic "comedy club" tour which saw him apparently break up with his wife, have a series of dates with low attendance cancelled and numerous public meltdowns over his management. Also, has any man aged as much in the past 20 years?

Of course, we've already lost one Jackass icon (Ryan Dunn), as well as Bam's child-noncing uncle Don Vito, and Bam could easily be next, but there's many more names out there to muse over.

Steve-O was a popular "young and dumb" deadpool pick in the 00s when he was taking in vodka through an IV and stapling his scrotum to his thigh, but he seems to have stuck to his sobriety well enough in recent years.

Phil Margera and Preston Lacy are unlikely to win many "low cholesterol level" contests.

The form of dwarfism Wee Man has is achondroplasia, the same as Peter Dinklage and Tom Shakespeare, so it's not any detriment to reaching middle age.

Raab Himself had to leave the show early in its run due to various addictions, but again appears to have resumed civilian life successfully. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Hi I'm SpadeCooley, and this is the Jackass Deathlist thread.

Also, has any man aged as much in the past 20 years?

He looks like a 39 year old to me.

Bam Margera having a few public meltdowns recently, rest of the Jackass crew saying he's refusing help.

The most likely to die from the jackass crew is Steve-O

Yeah I reckon he won’t be here in the next 2-3 years. 

Really shocking watching that video. Not even recognisable. He’s aged 30 years in the space of 10.

So this thread is OK but my Sanford & Son one wasn't.  
Guess you have to kiss a lot off ass around here (not the verb/anatomy I was going to say).  

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Guess you have to kiss a lot off ass around here (not the verb/anatomy I was going to say).  

No. Maybe just try not being a dick to 75% of Forum members 100% of the time.

• Thanks 1

Came here to update this thread. Yeah, absolutely horrendous looking guy, clearly has massive issues and not just alcohol. Will he still be alive at Jackass 4's release?

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Is Butterbean OK?

That was rough to watch. 

Ryans death just messed him up so badly. If he had not died, I doubt he would have ended where is now. Man, I feel so bad for him. 

46 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

That was rough to watch. 

Ryans death just messed him up so badly. If he had not died, I doubt he would have ended where is now. Man, I feel so bad for him. 

Always thought he was a twat. I was like 12 when Viva La Bam came out and even back then I just thought he was a total idiot.

Still I feel a bit sorry for him... I know it’s a cliche and an easy thing to do but I blame his parents. From watching that show and Jackass his mum and dad were a bit too liberal and carefree with him. Didn’t once impose any consequences on him for his behaviour. No guidance. Phil and April Margera were more like his roommates and buddies. And Don Vito... LOL. Well nuff said. Bad family.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Whitehouse said:

A second clip on TMZ has him talking about his wife finding him googling on how to tie a noose....

(It's easy. Just follow the steps.)

B)

Hasn’t been picked in the DDP since 2014.

A painful miss for the teams who dropped him if he goes unnaturally. Unique + unnatural + age (he’s only 41). That would be a decent point scorer.

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Hasn’t been picked in the DDP since 2014.

A painful miss for the teams who dropped him if he goes unnaturally. Unique + unnatural + age (he’s only 41). That would be a decent point scorer.

A few years ago Spade theorized if anyone would get the full bingo - 12 point unique joker who dies of unnatural causes on their birthday or Christmas Day! Which would be a 48 point joker!

Closest was circa 30 a few years back but I can't mind who it was off top of my head!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, msc said:

It says 34 points?

How many was a Marieke Vervoort joker worth a few years ago?

i remember it as 10+drop 40+unnatural all jokered which would be 36 but perhaps she wasn’t drop 40 the year she died?

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

It says 34 points?

How many was a Marieke Vervoort joker worth a few years ago?

i remember it as 10+drop 40+unnatural all jokered which would be 36 but perhaps she wasn’t drop 40 the year she died?

in 20s (12 points) plus unique (3 in 2015) plus unnatural (3) = 18 x joker = 36. I'm not responsible for former hosts maths fails! Although his score for 2015 (the things you make me check!) tallies out so that's just a typo.

As for Vervoort. 10 + Drop 40 (30s) + unnatural (3) = 16 x joker = a mere 32 points when she died....

:lol:

• Thanks 1

I got 32 points in 2018 when my joker TT racer William Dunlop crashed in a minor motorcycle race. The following year I purposely picked for my joker another TT racer whose birthday happened to occur during TT fortnight - only for all racing on that day to be cancelled due to bad weather.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, msc said:

A few years ago Spade theorized if anyone would get the full bingo - 12 point unique joker who dies of unnatural causes on their birthday or Christmas Day! Which would be a 48 point joker!

Closest was circa 30 a few years back but I can't mind who it was off top of my head!

Someone who, historically, would have qualified for this: Sam Bass, the 19th century outlaw. Died in a gunfight with Texas Rangers on his 27th birthday in 1878.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Someone who, historically, would have qualified for this: Sam Bass, the 19th century outlaw. Died in a gunfight with Texas Rangers on his 27th birthday in 1878.

We didn't even get a DDP pick off his grandson, outlaw Ron Bass...

15 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

(he’s only 41). 

he looks 41 going on 60.

poor guy has had a rough go.