Spade_Cooley

Welcome to Jackass

12 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

1613242498445.jpg

Oh  My  God!!!

(I think...)

Always thought Jonny Knoxville looked sickly ill in the face. 

Is there any update on them being injured while filming Jackass 4?

6 minutes ago, Jim Pickens said:

Another brand new member! What luck!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, drol said:

Another brand new member! What luck!

Slim pickings that Jim Pickens will survive til 5pm.

35 minutes ago, Jim Pickens said:

Kinda silly picking Johnny Knoxvile now but I'd see all the stunts taking a toll on their health as they approach retirement age. That being said that's still years away.

8 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Kinda silly picking Johnny Knoxvile now but I'd see all the stunts taking a toll on their health as they approach retirement age. That being said that's still years away.

I doubt there will be long term physical implications from their stunts. They were carefully stage managed and whilst some of the cast sustained bruising, cuts etc. from some of the stunts, it would need to be something like repeated head trauma to come back to haunt them long-term as something like e.g. dementia.

Knoxville also looks quite athletic/like he works out judging from pictures of him with his top off. I think he takes care of himself despite the image he presents.

Wee Man is a dwarf and with that there can be health complications. Preston is fat as fuck and in prime heart attack/stroke territory. Steve O is a recovered alcoholic but could relapse, and Bam Margera is a struggling alcoholic who looks like he’ll go unless there’s a turning point soon. I’d be inclined to focus on these guys as opposed to Johnny.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I doubt there will be long term physical implications from their stunts. They were carefully stage managed and whilst some of the cast sustained bruising, cuts etc. from some of the stunts, it would need to be something like repeated head trauma to come back to haunt them long-term as something like e.g. dementia.

Knoxville also looks quite athletic/like he works out judging from pictures of him with his top off. I think he takes care of himself despite the image he presents.

Wee Man is a dwarf and with that there can be health complications. Preston is fat as fuck and in prime heart attack/stroke territory. Steve O is a recovered alcoholic but could relapse, and Bam Margera is a struggling alcoholic who looks like he’ll go unless there’s a turning point soon. I’d be inclined to focus on these guys as opposed to Johnny.

Yeah, only way Johnny would pass would be due to an accident or something in that range.

4 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

They're blanding out in middle age

I mean, the stunt where the broken glass is laid alongside the pit of vipers with Bam on one side and an abundance of alcohol on the other...:D

Bam Margera still making friends and influencing people.

• Haha 1

How long till Bam dies of a drug overdose is the real question

Little anecdote I found in those posts, from 2 months ago:

So I met Bam a couple of years ago. I ended up being in pretty close proximity to him for an entire weekend and the main thing I noticed and that I will never forget is how much he stunk. I’m not talking, “dirty drunk who doesn’t shower regularly and smells like butthole and B.O.” stink. I’m talking “death bed” stink. Anyone who’s spent any amount of time in a nursing home or around someone in hospice will recognize the smell. When a person is nearing the end of their life (usually after old age or a long illness) they begin to smell like they’re rotting from the inside out. This is what Bam smelled like. It’s burned into my brain. 

It was really sad; because of the way he behaved all weekend I knew the smell was due to his lifestyle and the fact that he just didn’t take care of himself. My instincts told me to stay away from him that weekend and I’m glad I did, because I hear he acted like this everywhere he went.

Maybe bam for the deathlist 2022? Better pick than queen elisabeth tbh

New movie drops February 4th for form-watchers. Apparently Knoxville suffered "brain damage" in one stunt with a bull.

“My cognitive abilities were in steep decline after that hit,” Knoxville tells Howard Stern, discussing the harrowing incident.  “The bull hit was the worst hit I’ve ever taken from a bull or maybe period. I remember taking some tests. The neurosurgeon said, ‘Do you have trouble paying attention right now?’ I said, ‘Yeah, why?’ He goes, ‘Because you scored a 17 on [your attention].’ That’s out of 100.

Oh wow, I mean, his stuff would make him a prime candidate for CTE or early-onset Alzheimer's and the like.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

That article is from September 2021.

Yes, gcreptile posted it in September last year. Spade brought the thread back.

12 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Yes, gcreptile posted it in September last year. Spade brought the thread back.

You're correct. For some reason Spade's post didn't appear when I loaded the thread. Weird.

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

New movie drops February 4th for form-watchers. Apparently Knoxville suffered "brain damage" in one stunt with a bull.

You had to suspect brain damage when he showed up on Smackdown and looked happy to be there.

Finally got around (read: there's finally a decent torrent out there that's not in Spanish) to watching Jackass Forever last night. The Knoxville stunt where he suffers brain damage is absolutely fucking brutal. Probably more notable for us deadpoolers though is how little Dave England and Preston Lacy contribute to the new movie - the new fat guy they have takes 95% of the stunts Lacy would normally have performed, so I assume his body's a lot more broken down than the rest of the cast.