Spade_Cooley

Welcome to Jackass

Bam Margera's wife (Nikki Boyd) has left him. It seems she also has taken their son (Phoenix Wolf) and broken off all contact with him.

He is claiming that is why he "ran away" from the rehab.

1 hour ago, DoorSlammer said:

Bam Margera goes missing again.

Oh-uh, this might not end well... 

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClgVoIMLcFM/

Bam's rehab going well I see. Also worth noting that he's misspelled "captain" in his username.

I strongly believe that Bam, along with Wee Man and Preston, don't have a long road ahead. The cast has been lucky to make it as long as they have 

• Like 2

Bam Margera on the mend.

• Like 1

This thread loves talking about It's favorite star...

Anyway Margera says he almost died from seizures, a blood infection, and pneumonia. He's a possibility for 2024.

52 minutes ago, When The said:

This thread loves talking about It's favorite star...

Anyway Margera says he almost died from seizures, a blood infection, and pneumonia. He's a possibility for 2024.

What an absolute mess.

To think a lot of the girls fancied him when I was at school. He now looks like a bum who’d sell pencils out of a cup to you.

• Like 1

Ville Vallo of HIM comments on Bam:

This week, when asked if he still keeps in touch with Margera, Valo explained, "I haven't heard from him in a while. I think the last time around I saw him was during our last tour in the States with him, which was in 2017. We tried to contact him. … But I haven't been able to reach out in that sense or talk to him."

The former HIM singer continued, "I'm hoping he feels better because he's a nice guy. He's a sensitive, special fellow. And it's just sad to see that he's turning into the monster that he's turning into. I think I can understand some of it, but it needs to stop."

https://loudwire.com/ville-valo-him-bam-margera-comments/

25 minutes ago, lilham said:

Ville Vallo of HIM comments on Bam:

This week, when asked if he still keeps in touch with Margera, Valo explained, "I haven't heard from him in a while. I think the last time around I saw him was during our last tour in the States with him, which was in 2017. We tried to contact him. … But I haven't been able to reach out in that sense or talk to him."

The former HIM singer continued, "I'm hoping he feels better because he's a nice guy. He's a sensitive, special fellow. And it's just sad to see that he's turning into the monster that he's turning into. I think I can understand some of it, but it needs to stop."

https://loudwire.com/ville-valo-him-bam-margera-comments/

So what Ville is trying to say is that Bam has become a Solitary Man? 

Spoiler

Screenshot_116.png.498b05590e3a4b4223bcc57fa661f0fa.png

• Like 1

As for Bam, It would not surprise me at all if he goes this year. A risky pick pulling a young-ish washed up troubled celebrity, but I'll take it. On the other hand Steve-O really is a great guy, he's had a remarkable turnaround in sobriety.

"Steve-O Bracing for Bam Margera's death" 

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/03/steveo-ready-bam-margera-death-tried-everything-sobriety/

• Like 2

Bam Margera releases diss track (warning strong language): 

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Bam Margera releases diss track (warning strong language): 

What a douchebag. 

• Like 2

On 19/06/2022 at 13:00, MortalCaso said:

Bam Margera's wife (Nikki Boyd) has left him. It seems she also has taken their son (Phoenix Wolf) and broken off all contact with him.

He is claiming that is why he "ran away" from the rehab.

Bam has been granted a monitored visitation to see his son for christmas, he's also been sober for over 100 days.

• Like 3