maryportfuncity

MMMDP 2019!

MMMDP Form Guide #41

Alwen+Hughes+Rolf+Harris+Westminster+Mag

Alwen Harris

With all due respects to Maude Apatow Alwen is old, ill and currently sharing a house with a convicted paedophile - on the days she can manage to feel remotely normal there are likely anger management issues that intervene. Looked on her last legs a while ago and unless Rolf can lend her the spare limb he used when performing one of his hits she may well find herself on a dead pool scoreboard before too long. Will it be the MMMDP?

MMMDP Form Guide #42

Image result for timothy dudley smith

Timothy Dudley-Smith

The former Bishop of Thetford who wrote Tell Out My Soul is now 92. As a child during boring sermons at my church I used to flick through the Methodist Hymn book fascinated by the dates of birth and death of all the hymn writers. When the new hymn book - Hymns and Psalms was published in 1983 they did try to include a number of Twentieth Century writes including F. Pratt-Green & Sydney Carter. However I think Timothy Dudley-Smith is the last one standing.

Will he Sell out his soul in June?

5 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

MMMDP Form Guide #42

Image result for timothy dudley smith

Timothy Dudley-Smith

The former Bishop of Thetford who wrote Tell Out My Soul is now 92. As a child during boring sermons at my church I used to flick through the Methodist Hymn book fascinated by the dates of birth and death of all the hymn writers. When the new hymn book - Hymns and Psalms was published in 1983 they did try to include a number of Twentieth Century writes including F. Pratt-Green & Sydney Carter. However I think Timothy Dudley-Smith is the last one standing.

Will he Sell out his soul in June?

There's activity I started hereabouts prompted by the ability of hymn writers to last a long time. Glad to see I wasn't the only one bored during services to the point of speculating about lifespans for hymn writers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

There's activity I started hereabouts prompted by the ability of hymn writers to last a long time. Glad to see I wasn't the only one bored during services to the point of speculating about lifespans for hymn writers.

I think it is a formative experience for future deadpoolers

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:
2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Glad to see I wasn't the only one bored during services to the point of speculating about lifespans for hymn writers.

I think it is a formative experience for future deadpoolers 

I used to do a bit of that too, but my main fascination was the war memorial.  Many years later I set myself to finding out who they all were, and how they died.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Toast said:

I used to do a bit of that too, but my main fascination was the war memorial.  Many years later I set myself to finding out who they all were, and how they died.

A colleague of mine is a bit of an authority on war memorials in Leicestershire

MMMDP Form Guide #43

pope-benedict-xvi-medium.jpg

Pope Benedict XVI

Could be a 16-1 shot if he carks ahead of anyone else on the list in June. Old, infirm and colorful enough to boast a fleeting involvement with the Nazi party as part of his long term history of liking any group of people who encourage dressing up and the organization of a decent hierarchy. When he goes some glib obit writer may throw in the line from heilrarchy to hierarchy.   

MMMDP Form Guide #44

lfI1VKA.png

Debora Iyall

She might be decades younger then the lowest hanging fruit nor have any known late stage cancer. Given her weight though,Never Say Never to the Romeo Void Singer as a potential Darkhorse, and the next major  Post Punk/New Wave Musician Death

• Like 1

Ani Yudhoyono

Lee Kerslake please

Demetris Cristofias

Edit: I seriously hope Ani Yudhoyono is going to give me a Cup hit on the final day of a month. Has it ever happened before?

Yet, if not, it would be one final joke that my Cup team could deliver. 

waiting for 3 more picks to nab lucky number 7 entry

Tom Long

Ivan Milat

Chinese dissent Ji Sizun